Check your account email address ×

Lying criminal tells truth for the first time ever

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The good Lord gave me a brain, and I have chosen to use it....it's what smart people do :bc: 

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself.  :lmao:

27 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Don't ever question a former hardcore Reagan Republican you stupid motherfuckers (includes you to Racer)

What the fuck does any of that have to do with this CUNT saying she will raise taxes on the middle class you ignorant manipulated dago sheep POS :bigfinger: 

17 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The good Lord gave me a brain, and I have chosen to use it....it's what smart people do :bc: 

:lol::lol2::lmao: Fuck me that is hilarious from the stupidest fuck on this site 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Seriously you need to get some hearing aids :guzzle: and a labodomy if you think the Ballsack is right about anything 

:lol:

He's alright...that's how right he is.:lol:

That should keep you busy for a few hours figuring that out.:bc:

Edited by Capt.Storm

3 hours ago, Momorider said:

What the fuck does any of that have to do with this CUNT saying she will raise taxes on the middle class you ignorant manipulated dago sheep POS :bigfinger: 

Hey Momo she said "aren't" 

Of course we know your ears all fucked up from gay guys grabbing them in joy when you were a toilet janitor at the Pontiac plant in Oshawa :thumbsdown:

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hey Momo she said "aren't" 

Of course we know your ears all fucked up from gay guys grabbing them in joy when you were a toilet janitor at the Pontiac plant in Oshawa :thumbsdown:

No she didn't you ignorant penis headed POS :nuts: but I'm sure you will continue to lie about it, you're good at lying and carrying the DemonCUNTS propoganda Ballsack you dago midget FUCK :bigfinger: 

35 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Momo you've been the biggest liar on the history of fs. Also the biggest rectum raider this part of the hemisphere 

That's funny from the forums only actual Faggot :gfight: 

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

That's funny from the forums only actual Faggot :gfight: 

Funny from the guy on the old site who's literally favourite words and top said phrases were gay sex acts and when he saw pics of men he instantly thought about penis.   Talk about closeted gay! 

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Funny from the guy on the old site who's literally favourite words and top said phrases were gay sex acts and when he saw pics of men he instantly thought about penis.   Talk about closeted gay! 

Just calling a faggot a faggot, Faggot :hay: 

If you think about this logically, hillary had no idea what she was saying. She's just going through the motions of getting elected and just saying things. She has no idea what her platform is.

2nd, the audience applauded because they were prompted too.