Check your account email address ×

$400M to iran? This community organizer says Trump unprepared? 7yrs for Barry and he still doesn't know what the fuck he's doing!

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

If iran's money wasnt given back to them does anybody think the Iranian americans that iran held as prisoners would have been released?

nope.

So it's all about guns to start with..am I right?

The claim was first filed in 1981 when Iran had an outstanding order for military equipment under the regime, which the U.S. refused to fill after the Iranian revolution. The payment is in addition to the $100 to $150 billion of Iranian assets the United States agreed to unfreeze as part of the Iranian nuclear agreement.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/01/17/state-department-agrees-to-pay-1-7-billion-in-us-taxpayer-dollars-to-iran/#ixzz4GPjIenOt

24 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Read the details in WSJ article it explains the 400 million, likely happened before you were born.

I have read the details.  It makes no difference if it was their money or not.   How much taxpayer money have we given them during the obama administration not including this?   Do you know?

The whole deal is one giant cluster fuck that is fawking confusing as hell..and the gov likes it that way.

But it seems we have to give Iran money back from guns they did not get plus helping them from sanctions that we imposed because of irans nuke program..wtf.

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I have read the details.  It makes no difference if it was their money or not.   How much taxpayer money have we given them during the obama administration not including this?   Do you know?

It does make a difference, it was their money not ours, and no I don't know how much money was given.

How much interest do we owe the Iranian's?

11 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

It does make a difference, it was their money not ours, and no I don't know how much money was given.

How much interest do we owe the Iranian's?

Fuck Iranians..cocksuckers anyhow...they support muslim terrorism.

Don would have told them to go suck a dick.

Edited by Capt.Storm

10 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Fuck Iranians..cocksuckers anyhow...they support muslim terrorism.

Don would have told them to go suck a dick.

Well if he doesn't get his shit together, he'll just be stuck banging his wife and living the life of a billionaire, poor bastard.

Just now, 1jkw said:

Well if he doesn't get his shit together, he'll just be stuck banging his wife and living the life of a billionaire, poor bastard.

He should have prolly just stuck with that life, but hey.

I never thought I would live to see a election like this.

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

He should have prolly just stuck with that life, but hey.

I never thought I would live to see a election like this.

I agree, and don't want to see another.

3 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

yeah..and fuck barry also..terrorist supporter that he is.

If you get money and shit confiscated while committing a crime or in a conflict or war you don't get shit back. The Nazis never got shit back neither should Iran. :bigfinger: 

7 minutes ago, Momorider said:

If you get money and shit confiscated while committing a crime or in a conflict or war you don't get shit back. The Nazis never got shit back neither should Iran. :bigfinger: 

Oh I agree..we can't even effectively deal with N.Korea.

Somehow we must owe them money also.

Edited by Capt.Storm

11 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

yeah..and fuck barry also..terrorist supporter that he is.

Iran's nuke breakout time has drastically increased due to the agreement, and they were are helping fight isis.

None of the ME countries are really our allies, and would just as soon see us all dead.