Check your account email address ×

We don't need immigrants from Shithole Countries

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Heres whats gonna happen.  Pay attention.  All you types will be going off the rails for the next week (cue election night footage), whining and crying, call everyone bigots, dumb rathitht and all that shit.  He just knocked his opponents back on their heels and now they will negotiate, thus moving the bill in the direction his supporters want. :news: 

You called Bannon a genius. 

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Aren't you like second generation American, fuckin wetback white?

no my great great great grandfather moved here with his older brother who was 15. that was all the money there mom and dad had and they bought them a tix to a better life .can you imagine today even sending a 11 and 15 yr old to the fucking mall let alone across a ocean alone  

he became a stone contractor in MN his kid made it larger contracted the Pillsbury A mills in Mpls and the Stone arch bridge the ford dam etc etc owned a large farm in St paul that is now highland he sold that farm To Henry ford because he wanted the whit sand to make glass for his model T . if you can find a st paul map old enough there were no towns just the name of the farmer or land owner and my family name is current highland park  

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Heres whats gonna happen.  Pay attention.  All you types will be going off the rails for the next week (cue election night footage), whining and crying, call everyone bigots, dumb rathitht and all that shit.  He just knocked his opponents back on their heels and now they will negotiate, thus moving the bill in the direction his supporters want. :news: 

Nah, he just threw a bone to placate his base after they flipped out over his shitty immigration meeting yesterday where he came out in favour of a new DACA deal.

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no my great great great grandfather moved here with his older brother who was 15. that was all the money there mom and dad had and they bought them a tix to a better life .can you imagine today even sending a 11 and 15 yr old to the fucking mall let alone across a ocean alone  

he became a stone contractor in MN his kid made it larger contracted the Pillsbury A mills in Mpls and the Stone arch bridge the ford dam etc etc owned a large farm in St paul that is now highland he sold that farm To Henry ford because he wanted the whit sand to make glass for his model T . if you can find a st paul map old enough there were no towns just the name of the farmer or land owner and my family name is current highland park  

So your family came from a shithole country...

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Momo's ancestors obviously originated in Shitghanistan. You'd think these guys'd sympathize...

:bullshit: and :lies: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:canadaflag: or :saluting:    Momo draft dodger 

More :bullshit: and :lies: 

Just now, motonoggin said:

If it wasn't that bad, why'd they leave?

the streets were paved with gold back then or at least that is what the rest of the world thought . and again they came as kids on there own and made larger mark  on history than I ever will.

.  in what world is it not ok to be selective on who we let in ? it is not like the border has never been closed before to let the country absorb what we took in 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

shit hole country was not all that was said . with people with nothing to contribute or willingness to assimilate . is he wrong ? 

My paternal great grandparents never spoke a word of English and ate pickled beets, cabbage, sausage, and herring almost every day. Today that would be characterized as 'not assimilating' by reactionary fucks. Their sons were also 'taking jobs' from Americans, too.

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

the streets were paved with gold back then or at least that is what the rest of the world thought . and again they came as kids on there own and made larger mark  on history than I ever will.

.  in what world is it not ok to be selective on who we let in ? it is not like the border has never been closed before to let the country absorb what we took in 

Yeah, maybe we shouldn't have let all those white people in starting way back in the 1500s.

Yeah, maybe we shouldn't have let all those white people in starting way back in the 1500s.

the ones who came here to work ?  you do not see a diff in modern immigration and the society having to serve them and make them comfortable and change our way of life to be sure they are not offended   as apposed to  people who came here knowing there was no safety  net  with there only reason to get here was to make a better life through hard work ?

Map of Ramsey County, Minn. - David Rumsey Historical Map Collection.html

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Millions of People immigrated to this country from all corners of the globe before the 1965 immigration reform act so why do we feel it necessary to sweeten the pot so to speak?   

votes 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

the ones who came here to work ?  you do not see a diff in modern immigration and the society having to serve them and make them comfortable and change our way of life to be sure they are not offended   as apposed to  people who came here knowing there was no safety  net  with there only reason to get here was to make a better life through hard work ?

Map of Ramsey County, Minn. - David Rumsey Historical Map Collection.html

They way I remember it, the pasty motherfuckers would have starved to death if it weren't for the kindness of real Americans.

They should left those fucks on Plymouth Rock to fucking rot.

They way I remember it, the pasty motherfuckers would have starved to death if it weren't for the kindness of real Americans.

the real Americans who walked over from Russia before global warming caused the tides to rise? like they would have been the last lol 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You should  STFU.....beings both sides immigration policy and views towards immigrants are the same......:snack:

:lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider