Check your account email address ×

what a piece of work

when that veteran gave trump his purple heart, anyone with any class would have said thank you, along with many other kind words, but insisted that the guy keep the medal. not trump though, he throws it in his pocket.

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

when that veteran gave trump his purple heart, anyone with any class would have said thank you. along with many other kind words, but insisted that the guy keep the medal. not trump though, he throws it in his pocket.

Is this what the DNC told you happened you fucking lying gullible hack POS :flush: 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no dumb ass, i watched it myself.

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Its what I saw

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

evidently momo saw something  else :lol:

:lies::nose::nose::nose::nose:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

ok momo let's hear your version of the story :news:

He thanked the guy has a photo op with the guy then had a press conference about it, guess what he can't wear somone else's medal you ignorant FUCK, you said he didn't thank the guy you are a lying hack :bigfinger: and. Manipulated gullible sheep 

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

He thanked the guy has a photo op with the guy then had a press conference about it, guess what he can't wear somone else's medal you ignorant FUCK, you said he didn't thank the guy you are a lying hack :bigfinger: and. Manipulated gullible sheep 

wtf? i said trump should have given medal back you dumb ass. way to miss the point.

10 minutes ago, Momorider said:

LOL  BUT he watched it himself.  We all know he watched the DNC approved version.

Edited by racer254

29 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

when that veteran gave trump his purple heart, anyone with any class would have said thank you. along with many other kind words, but insisted that the guy keep the medal. not trump though, he throws it in his pocket.

for momo..............

Just now, Snoslinger said:

for momo..............

Lmao who the fuck are you to be preaching your fake morals at a highly successful business man and presidential candidate? The guy was offered a gift and accepted it. Move on, faggot.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

wtf? i said trump should have given medal back you dumb ass. way to miss the point.

32 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lies:nothing in your post about giving it back but you have been proven wrong about everything else you posted so in line with your total failure in this thread I bet is was given back 

34 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

But did he lie about throwing is over the white house fence?  Oh, wait, thats OK.

Before my daughter's boyfriend went to Afghanistan for the first time my wife gave him her Bronze Star. Screw all you not military you want to say what he's thinking and what he feels. Liberals love the military in an election year

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Before my daughter's boyfriend went to Afghanistan for the first time my wife gave him her Bronze Star. Screw all you not military you want to say what he's thinking and what he feels. Liberals love the military in an election year

:3gears:. Apples and oranges - just like your life Union boy.  Hypocrisy on full display.  Slimger was clear and only the forum degenerates twist his words....are you now one in the same with Momo/Sleepy/sludge/Doe Dumber? :snack:

20 minutes ago, Snake said:

They sure do..............Then back to spitting on them at the airport.

• Like 1