Check your account email address ×

New Gen4 600 released from Skidoo

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Apparently, Cat isn’t selling the sleds cheap enough for the ID. :lmao:

Seems these teams can afford whatever they want or think they can win on by all of the money they put into them before the race. Seems they arent too confident with the cats. :news: 

3 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Seems these teams can afford whatever they want or think they can win on by all of the money they put into them before the race. Seems they arent too confident with the cats. :news: 

Who won last year?  :lmao: 

Why do you think these teams can afford whatever they want?  You ever met any racers?  Especially on the X-Cuntry side?  Most are just regular guys that love the racing.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Who won last year?  :lmao: 

Why do you think these teams can afford whatever they want?  You ever met any racers?  Especially on the X-Cuntry side?  Most are just regular guys that love the racing.

Well Skidoo won by over an hour but they got DQ'd. I expect more of the same except without the dq this year. 

And all of the sleds cost pretty much the same and seeing as how they are spending another $10k or more in parts and stuff to go on it i doubt the price is turning them off. Besides I thought cat race sleds were cheap? :lol: 

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Well Skidoo won by over an hour but they got DQ'd. I expect more of the same except without the dq this year. 

And all of the sleds cost pretty much the same and seeing as how they are spending another $10k or more in parts and stuff to go on it i doubt the price is turning them off. Besides I thought cat race sleds were cheap? :lol: 

"Doo would have won if they wouldn't have cheated!!!!"  :lmao:

I never said they were cheap you retard.  AK did.  From my understanding direct from the POC, Cat cannot compete price wise with other OEM on racing sleds.  

I know you are all giddy about your new Poo.  How'd they finish last year?  Did they make it in the same day as Cat?  Year before?  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

I never said they were cheap you retard.  AK did.  From my understanding direct from the POC, Cat cannot compete price wise with other OEM on racing sleds.  

I know you are all giddy about your new Poo.  How'd they finish last year?  Did they make it in the same day as Cat?  Year before?  :lol: 

Cat is dominating snocross this year and I'm not just talking about Tucker. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I dont race my sleds so i really dont give a shit and couldnt tell you what a poo race sled even looks like. 

I buy sleds for diamond pounding! And poo has the most tremendous diamond pounders in the game!!!!

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Nobody gives a shit about SX.....it is the gayest shit in the history of racing. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I know.  And XC just started up and they are pounding it there too.  I'm really surprised DOO isn't making a better showing.  They are going through what Cat did last year trying to map the new race EFI's.  Next year I think they'll be tough to beat.  Not sure when Poo will get in the game with EFI race mil but they'd better start getting it in the hopper before they start falling behind the game too much.  Hell, after this year they'll have Cat and Doo to learn from.  

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I dont race my sleds so i really dont give a shit and couldnt tell you what a poo race sled even looks like. 

I buy sleds for diamond pounding! And poo has the most tremendous diamond pounders in the game!!!!

Stop bringing up racing then.  RHEY-THARD!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member

I know.  And XC just started up and they are pounding it there too.  I'm really surprised DOO isn't making a better showing.  They are going through what Cat did last year trying to map the new race EFI's.  Next year I think they'll be tough to beat.  Not sure when Poo will get in the game with EFI race mil but they'd better start getting it in the hopper before they start falling behind the game too much.  Hell, after this year they'll have Cat and Doo to learn from.  

My understanding they are having drive-train issues.   Breaking lots of belts.   I've watched a couple races where belts cost riders decent positions and had to drop out. 

Kind of surprises me as I thought that Primary has been used a few years not.   Not that it is the cause.   

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

My understanding they are having drive-train issues.   Breaking lots of belts.   I've watched a couple races where belts cost riders decent positions and had to drop out. 

Kind of surprises me as I thought that Primary has been used a few years not.   Not that it is the cause.   

Yeah...not sure what gives with that belt shit right now.  It started at the beginning of last year so, that's weird for Doo to not figure out.  But I'm pretty sure it's the "subtle nuances" with the EFI controls that is plaguing them right now.  

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well then, make him a nice breakfast, give him a "hander" and let him walk your through these ID "stockers".  :lmao:

Dude....they get shocks, chassis reinforcement and modified for lighting and load carrying. Its not fucking rocket science you moron. They are 600 class sleds beefed up to take a beating and they would probably lose a straight line race with a stock one.