Check your account email address ×

Paris Hilton vs Donald Trump

f7ben

Just now, Momorider said:

See the bipartisan meeting Trump held showing what an amazing leader he is :) 

he's a brain dead fucking moron .....he is is extremely dull ...much like you momo 

Just now, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

:lol: now this one I would rather to buy a 09 poo 800 with 8000 miles on it than voting for them 

:lol: jokes on you fool !!!!!!!!1111.......no such thing as an 09 poo with more than 3000 original miles on it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

So no you did not :flush: remain ignorant your good at it Bipolarhooknose

Trump talked Bannons game and then instantly turned into a neocon POS when he took office.....fuck him to death with hot pokers 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trump talked Bannons game and then instantly turned into a neocon POS when he took office.....fuck him to death with hot pokers 

:lies: and :bullshit: from Bipolarhooknose, its all the lying cluless fucking clown posts 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

They always campaign as the "renegade" but then as soon as they are elected they suck dick real quick. 

15 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

They always campaign as the "renegade" but then as soon as they are elected they suck dick real quick. 

Bannon thought this time was different....he said as much. He also said that Trump instantly turned to the Javanca and the globalists and we are seeing that in his policy and that is why Bannon was out quickly 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Calm down Ben, you're gonna stroke out. :lol:  

seriously.....watch that fucking idiot try and sing the anthem .....it is comedy gold. I think its funny as fuck .......we are at idiot saturation. Full blown idiocracy where the dumbest among us sets the course and the people cheer :lol: 

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

seriously.....watch that fucking idiot try and sing the anthem .....it is comedy gold. I think its funny as fuck .......we are at idiot saturation. Full blown idiocracy where the dumbest among us sets the course and the people cheer :lol: 

WGAF?  Dow's up  35 points since his election.  Winning. :lol: 

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If you're so fuckin' smart, why don't you run for governor of Indiana, or something? 

No, really. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

WGAF?  Dow's up  35 points since his election.  Winning. :lol: 

I'm enjoying that as well.....I've been in "get what I can and burn the rest" mode for a long time so Trump is a joy to behold 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

why the fuck would I do that ????

Because all we get is you ranting 24/7 about how stoopid every politician is, so why don't you run and show everybody how smart you are???? 

5 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

If you're so fuckin' smart, why don't you run for governor of Indiana, or something? 

No, really. 

When I'm President I'm gonna deport you to Somalia. :finger2:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

Because all we get is you ranting 24/7 about how stoopid every politician is, so why don't you run and show everybody how smart you are???? 

you cant change this system from within.......bloody revolution is the only way. faggot ass pigs will be the first to have to die as they are the brainless club of the corrupt 

Just now, f7ben said:

until the bubble bursts and the average joe gets left holding the bag........again 

The problem is when it bursts, it bursts overnight, and it's too late to bail out. It happend to me in 2008. It's taken me 9 years to re-coup, and get ahead. 

I'm gonna' start to liquidate some in the near future. 

Just now, SSFB said:

When I'm President I'm gonna deport you to Somalia. :finger2:

As your VP I will commission Elon Musk to build a zucchini shaped rocket that we will shove up znotty's ass and blast him to nigeria where he will be anally plundered by nigerian BBC's for all his life