Check your account email address ×

Bannon looking for a job

Just now, f7ben said:

Hey moron .....its the shift in policy going forward that spurred the massive increase in demand for steel. You think its just coincidence????

so explain how deregulation and trade reform created more demand for steel. should be pretty easy to do.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so explain how deregulation and trade reform created more demand for steel. should be pretty easy to do.

explain how the economy exploded within weeks after Trump was elected on a platform of trade reform and deregulation???? Should be pretty easy to do 

Also stop being so nice.....I just told you to die in a fire :lol: call me some fucking names or something 

Just now, f7ben said:

explain how the economy exploded within weeks after Trump was elected on a platform of trade reform and deregulation???? Should be pretty easy to do 

Also stop being so nice.....I just told you to die in a fire :lol: call me some fucking names or something 

i'm asking you for explanations........

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i'm asking you for explanations........

I already explained it to you.....just the threat of deregulation and trade reform has spurred massive consumption on an industrial scale. Our profits are up over 50% from our best year under Obama.....that isnt a coincidence 

you're so full of shit. other things are driving steel demand, not deregulation and trade reforms mentioned by trumpy....

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-steel-demand/worldsteel-raises-forecast-for-2017-global-steel-demand-growth-idUSKBN17N155

oh how convenient :lol: literally weeks after the stunning Obama/Hillary defeat the entire industrial world breaths a sigh of relief and profits start rolling in 

but it has nothing to do with deregulation and potential trade reform

shove that bullshit up your ass retard.....I work in the industry and sit in meetings with top level people who know this shit in and out. Obama was killing us and that is over now

Sorry about your faggot luck loser 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

oh how convenient :lol: literally weeks after the stunning Obama/Hillary defeat the entire industrial world breaths a sigh of relief and profits start rolling in 

shove that bullshit up your ass retard.....I work in the industry and sit in meetings with top level people who know this shit in and out. Obama was killing us and that is over now

:lol:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

ben's "top level" meetings - two trumpsters and himself eating spam samiches in the café :lol:

Stfu.  Know when you got your dick handed to you.  Cuz he just did it . :news: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, f7ben said:

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

:lmao: Ben ‘Sir - how do you like your coffee?’ :lmao: 

ben laughs at dumb ass wolfie's beliefs that the sun rose again on jan 22 2016, after 8 years of darkness. then turns around and acts just like him :lol:

Ben’s a stupid fuck just like the rest of the Clown Posse :thumbsup:

"guys in ma top level meetings said so"

Top level of the low level......it’s all relative.  Ben probably sounds smart next to some of the fucks sitting next to him in the cafeteria - I mean high level meeting. :lol: 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I already explained it to you.....just the threat of deregulation and trade reform has spurred massive consumption on an industrial scale. Our profits are up over 50% from our best year under Obama.....that isnt a coincidence 

Loose credit and increased public caused by massive tax cuts will do that. Half a trillion dollars is tied up in auto loans to individuals with credit scores under 620. Auto loan delinquencies are starting already. That'll put a damper on auto sales which in turn will effect steel production. One driving force in the economy is loose credit. Including unsecured credit. It's going to unravel. 

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

ben laughs at dumb ass wolfie's beliefs that the sun rose again on jan 22 2016, after 8 years of darkness. then turns around and acts just like him :lol:

People laugh at you and Toolkit daily :lol:

We have quarterly meetings with company management. Between 3-5 people in those meetings are making well in excess of a million dollars per year

You fucking morons keep thinking you know though :lol: 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We have quarterly meetings with company management. Between 3-5 people in those meetings are making well in excess of a million dollars per year

You fucking morons keep thinking you know though :lol: 

Us minions will just keep picking corn out of our shit while you rub elbows with those in the know.