Check your account email address ×

Curious case of the Obvious Faggot and the braindead mooks that cheer him

19 minutes ago, Snake said:

One chicken shit standing up for another chicken shit.

I thought I was Loosewrap, not chicken shit. You're trying too hard Snake, take some deep breaths and get your panties out of that bunch they're in.

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

I felt bad for rob, he was having a tough time.  I didn't press him on it and I don't hold a grudge.  :bc:

Neal

I deserved the ban when I got it, I was apparently a little monster torturing the forum with my ability to type faster than everyone else at the time. Never held it against Rob, nicely asked to come back, he said I should wait a bit until things cooled down... I did for a while, then went against his advice after a while and joined under a different username and tried not to make waves. A month or so later I got called out for being a dupe account for WildBoer and I message Rob and was like, "Yeah, they're right, I'm WildBoer... wanna just change my username back to WildBoer or am I getting banned again?" And he just changed my username back to WildBoer.

9 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Yes.

Neal

7 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Yoooo! Neil, welcome to the I've been banned and then unbanned by Rob club. How many others are there?

Neither of you two have ever seemed to be "ban worthy".  You must have pressed at the wrong time or something.  

Tool Kit...now he's the ban leader.  Not even worth kicking around after a while.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Neither of you two have ever seemed to be "ban worthy".  You must have pressed at the wrong time or something.  

Tool Kit...now he's the ban leader.  Not even worth kicking around after a while.  :lol:

I was, like, 16 years old. I had just caused a huge hubub when I got caught pretending my mom's sled was mine because I was embarrassed that I rode an MXZ 380f, I was spouting off super liberal craziness in 6-10 threads at a time. I have no idea what actual action I was banned for, I think it just happened because I was such a crazy little troll and half the forum was begging him to ban me :lol:

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

I was, like, 16 years old. I had just caused a huge hubub when I got caught pretending my mom's sled was mine because I was embarrassed that I rode an MXZ 380f, I was spouting off super liberal craziness in 6-10 threads at a time. I have no idea what actual action I was banned for, I think it just happened because I was such a crazy little troll and half the forum was begging him to ban me :lol:

:lol:

Here's the 380F I bought for my daughter.  When I bent up my "reg" doo, I rode the shit outa it.  Fun as hell...cuz it's hard to die on it!  :lol:

048.JPG

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Here's the 380F I bought for my daughter.  When I bent up my "reg" doo, I rode the shit outa it.  Fun as hell...cuz it's hard to die on it!  :lol:

048.JPG

Good thing you didn't ride that one to Culver's....your daughter would have been very disappointed. :lol:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good thing you didn't ride that one to Culver's....your daughter would have been very disappointed. :lol:

Nawww....would’ve been fine.  It didn’t have the power to launch me over the burm to the scene of the accident! :lmao:

I “sent it”!!!!! :lol:

47 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

048.JPG

That's a good point, I basically learned how to trail ride with my thumb against the bars on the thing because I was constantly trying to keep up with experienced riders on 600's. The first time they left me alone on my mom's 2003 Rev 600 I totaled the damn thing trying to ride it like it was a 380f. Bent the S module and the tunnel... then they handed it down to me and I made it into my favorite sled of all time... Beaver tail and all.

DSCF1669.JPG

DSCF2054.JPG

Edit- Also this is the sled I pretended was mine on HCS when it still belonged to my mom:lol:

Edited by Wildboer

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

unless you have a cunt it is the only way she is going to play sizors with you. the 2 are perfect covers for one another 

It's so funny how you can't view people who don't conform to your own gender stereotypes as straight people. Like he's a bit effeminate at times, she's got a square jaw... THEY MUST BE FAGGOTS!?!?!?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

It's so funny how you can't view people who don't conform to your own gender stereotypes as straight people. Like he's a bit effeminate at times, she's got a square jaw... THEY MUST BE FAGGOTS!?!?!?

a bit effeminate ???????

Just now, f7ben said:

a bit effeminate ???????

How is he gay if he doesn't think he's gay? Or are you just mad that he might be in the closet? Because football still won't accept an openly gay player so he has good reason to be there if he is.

Just now, Wildboer said:

How is he gay if he doesn't think he's gay? Or are you just mad that he might be in the closet? Because football still won't accept an openly gay player so he has good reason to be there if he is.

I just dont like frauds and he is one.....plus he is the biggest cryass pussy in the league. I'd have 1000x more respect for him if he just came out and told us that he and Tom Brady have been fucking each others asses for years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 We all know its true , its not like they hide it well !!!!!111

Just now, f7ben said:

I just dont like frauds and he is one.....plus he is the biggest cryass pussy in the league. I'd have 1000x more respect for him if he just came out and told us that he and Tom Brady have been fucking each others asses for years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 We all know its true , its not like they hide it well !!!!!111

You could really be onto something here Ben, because Brady's wife is gross to me because she looks like an ugly man IMO even though straight dudes swoon over her. I've always felt the same way about Danica, looks a bit dudeish... she's actually become hotter to me now that I've admitted to myself I'm not straight though, Giselle is still an ugly dude trapped in a supermodel body though :lol:

16 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You could really be onto something here Ben, because Brady's wife is gross to me because she looks like an ugly man IMO even though straight dudes swoon over her. I've always felt the same way about Danica, looks a bit dudeish... she's actually become hotter to me now that I've admitted to myself I'm not straight though, Giselle is still an ugly dude trapped in a supermodel body though :lol:

No, she's gross.  SHe looks like a skinny, taller Sean Penn.  But those tall, thin, lanky supermodel types aren't my thang.  And yes...I'd much rather bang Danica.  As long as she wore make-up and didn't walk around in front of me first.  Fucking tiny bow-legged cowboy.  :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Did a quarterback fuck your girlfriend? Wife? Mom?

You sound angry.

Did you try out for the position and end up in a compromising position instead?

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Did a quarterback fuck your girlfriend? Wife? Mom?

You sound angry.

Did you try out for the position and end up in a compromising position instead?

nope....I just dont like obviously closeted faggots.......its why I dont like you.....faggot 

Just now, awful knawful said:

Admitted expert on faggots? Nice

No need to be an expert to identify you as a faggot......you more or less wear a big neon sign that says as much 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No need to be an expert to identify you as a faggot......you more or less wear a big neon sign that says as much 

I don't know Ben, it usually takes one to know one...

• Haha 1