Check your account email address ×

Mapping the Swamp

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

2/3rds come from private. I’m out of public health in 18 months. I make far more and work far less in the private sector. The clients involved in public health are more time intensive. Typically lower functioning or have high forensic needs. County pay sucks. Even retirement is the pits. 

You seem a little misinformed about compensation in the healthcare field. 

I happen to think you leave out details that would reveal reasons that you are waiting 18 months to quit the public sector as well as the details as to why you only raise your rate less than 1% in the private vs public.  It's a personal detail, I understand that, but I happen to believe those details would ruin your current argument as to the "myth" that you speak of.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I happen to think you leave out details that would reveal reasons that you are waiting 18 months to quit the public sector as well as the details as to why you only raise your rate less than 1% in the private vs public.  It's a personal detail, I understand that, but I happen to believe those details would ruin your current argument as to the "myth" that you speak of.

Yo Doe Dumber - you’re the stupid mother fucker who’s having their narrative blown apart.  Your preconceived notions that the public sector is always out to fuck you is the argument getting riddled with holes.  So STFU and quit while you’re behind :lol: You don’t have the ability to comprehend nor do you care about the facts because you’re a stupid fuck:thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

we all happen to know, not think we know, that you are one dumb mofo :lol:

55 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yo Doe Dumber - you’re the stupid mother fucker who’s having their narrative blown apart.  Your preconceived notions that the public sector is always out to fuck you is the argument getting riddled with holes.  So STFU and quit while you’re behind :lol: You don’t have the ability to comprehend nor do you care about the facts because you’re a stupid fuck:thumbsup:

52 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

we all happen to know, not think we know, that you are one dumb mofo :lol:

Oh look, 2 liberal minions that barely have a brain cell between them.  Keep up the good work minions.  Did you even read the report?  I didn't think so.:clueless:

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

I indicated earlier that you’re ignorant when it comes to compensation for medical employees. Public employees can’t raise their rates. They’re salaried. As a private contractor I set my fee schedule and then I’m reimbursed by insurance. I’m under contract as a public employee and need to fulfill my contract or suffer the consequences of violating a signed agreement. I have no idea what you’re fishing for, but dude....you’re a little paranoid. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I indicated earlier that you’re ignorant when it comes to compensation for medical employees. Public employees can’t raise their rates. They’re salaried. As a private contractor I set my fee schedule and then I’m reimbursed by insurance. I’m under contract as a public employee and need to fulfill my contract or suffer the consequences of violating a signed agreement. I have no idea what you’re fishing for, but dude....you’re a little paranoid. 

I am not fishing for anything.  I just happen to believe that there are a lot of people in this world that don't like to come clean with the whole truth.  Those people probably believe that they are being overpaid for their work and don't want that information getting out.  And believe it or not, most of those that I know like that vote democrat as well as defending public jobs continuously.  You didn't answer any of the questions I asked, so,  as of this moment,  you are part of that group.

Edited by racer254

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I am not fishing for anything.  I just happen to believe that there are a lot of people in this world that don't like to come clean with the whole truth.  Those people probably believe that they are being overpaid for their work and don't want that information getting out.  And believe it or not, most of those that I know like that vote democrat as well as defending public jobs continuously.  You didn't answer any of the questions I asked, so,  as of this moment,  you are part of that group.

It's really not that hard to understand how well the gment jobs pay compared to the private sector.  What is the average seniority of the G-sector positions vs. private?  How many leave the G-ment positions to move to the private sector equivalent positions?

These are rhetorical of course, unless one wants to sell himself something other than reality.

Just now, Zambroski said:

It's really not that hard to understand how well the gment jobs pay compared to the private sector.  What is the average seniority of the G-sector positions vs. private?  How many leave the G-ment positions to move to the private sector equivalent positions?

These are rhetorical of course, unless one wants to sell himself something other than reality.

We all know this, but AFJ constantly tries to defend this and acts as though this isn't true when he knows better.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

We all know this, but AFJ constantly tries to defend this and acts as though this isn't true when he knows better.

I know.  He is a good addition to the libs here though.  He makes me smile frequently.  :)

35 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You’re a fine example of a loose thread on an ugly Christmas sweater. I never wear sweaters.