Check your account email address ×

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

One of the best College Football Games I've seen...Fromm is damn good and very poised for a freshman and I love Hot Rods glasses! :lol:

Goggles was a nervous wreck but got it done. The point after the td that tied it was hilarious. Threw a little studded step in there..

Fromm is going to be a Star. That kid can play. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, put on the Nora Jones, turn the lights down low.  I'll grab a box of wine and a jar of honey and be right over!  

Not tonight....maybe you can  dress up in your whitetail costume and you and SnoPutz  can play hide the Johnsonville. :lol: 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Looking forward to the SEC title game. Oh wait, we already had one of those.  

Loved watching UCF beat Auburn today.

Yeah Georgia/Bama really holds no interest for me and UCF was a great story this year and how about Scott Frost and his entire coaching staff pulling double duty between Nebraska and UCF...pretty cool.:thumbsup:

24 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The Rose Bowl was a good game, fun to watch. The Sugar Bowl not quite as much fun. Glad Bama won. My neice is a senior at Alabama. 

I agree.   

Oklahoma doesn't deserve to be in the NC game no matter how good their offense is.  They allowed more than 30 points 6 times this year including 4 over 40 and 2 over 50.    Jesus recruit some defensive guys or spread your talent out a bit.

The Sugar bowl was boring as fuck.   That style of football gets boring to watch.  The kid from Clemson couldn't throw to save his own life.  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I agree.   

Oklahoma doesn't deserve to be in the NC game no matter how good their offense is.  They allowed more than 30 points 6 times this year including 4 over 40 and 2 over 50.    Jesus recruit some defensive guys or spread your talent out a bit.

The Sugar bowl was boring as fuck.   That style of football gets boring to watch.  The kid from Clemson couldn't throw to save his own life.  

So on one hand you say OK doesn’t belong because of their defense but then you bitch about a boring Sugar Bowl because of lack of offense.SMH.

OK absolutely belongs and if they can win that  way they do so be it....yesterday Georgia was better but should the committee now start using defensive stats as a measuring stick for who gets in? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So on one hand you say OK doesn’t belong because of their defense but then you bitch about a boring Sugar Bowl because of lack of offense.SMH.

OK absolutely belongs and if they can win that  way they do so be it....yesterday Georgia was better but should the committee now start using defensive stats as a measuring stick for who gets in? 

They couldn't win that way and that was my point.  Also read my post more slowly.   I said they don't deserve to be in the NC game.  

The entertainment value around football isn't just on the scoreboard.   Part of it is a variety of plays not 10 different versions of the read option.  Offensively Alabama and Clemson are boring to watch.   It works for them because they get the best athletes in the country.   There is a reason no NFL team runs that shit on a consistent basis.  

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They couldn't win that way and that was my point.  Also read my post more slowly.   I said they don't deserve to be in the NC game.  

The entertainment value around football isn't just on the scoreboard.   Part of it is a variety of plays not 10 different versions of the read option.

Right but you also said the Sugar Bowl was boring because of that brand of football and OK/Georgia went to double OT whichbin college is a crapshoot with the stupid OT rules. OK absolutely could beat Alabama. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right but you also said the Sugar Bowl was boring because of that brand of football and OK/Georgia went to double OT whichbin college is a crapshoot with the stupid OT rules. OK absolutely could beat Alabama. 

That's right I did.   It's MY OPINION that style of football is boring (Alabama and Clemson).  Again OK is fun to watch but they are so poor defensively they make some teams offense better.  Georgia is a much more balanced team and only allowed 30 pts or more a couple times.  Fact is it cost them and is the reason they are staying home next week.  

Edited by Highmark

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You don’t like the rules for OT? I think their great. Even field and opportunity, let’s see who can score a td in the red zone. Makes it interesting.

I agree. OK could beat Bama. I think they are overrated. 

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You don’t like the rules for OT? I think their great. Even field and opportunity, let’s see who can score a td in the red zone. Makes it interesting.

I agree. OK could beat Bama. I think they are overrated. 

I think they should move the ball back to the 45. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I agree.   Make them get a first down to get into FG range.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

The Rose Bowl was a good game, fun to watch. The Sugar Bowl not quite as much fun. Glad Bama won. My neice is a senior at Alabama. 

As much as I hate to root for them because of everyone jumping on the Alabama band wagon, like people have with the New England Cheatriots. I gotta go with Bama. My dad was born and raised there. 

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Move it back to the 50, or just do it like they do in the NFL