Check your account email address ×

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right but you also said the Sugar Bowl was boring because of that brand of football and OK/Georgia went to double OT whichbin college is a crapshoot with the stupid OT rules. OK absolutely could beat Alabama. 

College OT rule IMO is awesome down to having to go for 2 in the third OT.  NFL should do the same.  I will agree it should start a bit further out at maybe the 35 or 40 yard line.  

:lol:

Clemson at #1.  Wasn't a person outsude of Clemson that thought that was a real ranking.  ....and they laughed and laughed and laughed.

I may be hooking up with some old buds down there and heading to the game!  Been a while since I've been to the madness of an SEC football game. And  GA VS. BAMA.  Holy shit!  I got buds on both sides..LET THE SHIT TALKING COMMENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Clemson at #1.  Wasn't a person outsude of Clemson that thought that was a real ranking.  ....and they laughed and laughed and laughed.

I may be hooking up with some old buds down there and heading to the game!  Been a while since I've been to the madness of an SEC football game. And  GA VS. BAMA.  Holy shit!  I got buds on both sides..LET THE SHIT TALKING COMMENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus hates you. 

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

honestly i thought Oklahoma was better than Clemson was and should have been the #1.  Alabama certainly proved they deserved to be in the final 4 last night.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

honestly i thought Oklahoma was better than Clemson was and should have been the #1.  Alabama certainly proved they deserved to be in the final 4 last night.

I honestly don't follow College ball like I used to.  It's a religion in the south...and fun to be a part of it.  An SEC game is ridiculous to attend.  Now that I am back north, I'm back into hockey.  I don't band wagon so, when I first got there I picked a team and stayed with them...even through some shit years.  Bama's stadium holds 100,000.  Imagine it...for college ball.  :lmao:More of my buds are GA fans so, this should get interesting.  

Image result for girl fight gif

53 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I honestly don't follow College ball like I used to.  It's a religion in the south...and fun to be a part of it.  An SEC game is ridiculous to attend.  Now that I am back north, I'm back into hockey.  I don't band wagon so, when I first got there I picked a team and stayed with them...even through some shit years.  Bama's stadium holds 100,000.  Imagine it...for college ball.  :lmao:More of my buds are GA fans so, this should get interesting.  

i love college football,  would be awesome if my son would go somewhere down south like i have pushed him to do and experience that.  It's amazing that theres i think 15 or 16 college stadiums bigger than any NFL stadium.  .  

39 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i love college football,  would be awesome if my son would go somewhere down south like i have pushed him to do and experience that.  It's amazing that theres i think 15 or 16 college stadiums bigger than any NFL stadium.  .  

It's hard to describe college ball in the south.  Alabama sold out (100,000+ tickets) when they opened up for a pre-season team scrimmage years ago.  That in itself was impressive.  But add another 40,000 people that were outside tailgating was really impressive.  I don't remember much that day.  :lmao:

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Yep 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Michigan has had the biggest capacity for a while.  Been 100k+ since 1956 

Wtf is up with that little clip? :lol: Where did you find that at?  Wait, nevermind, I don't wanna know :lmao:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Yep 

Michigan has had the biggest capacity for a while.  Been 100k+ since 1956 

Wtf is up with that little clip? :lol: Where did you find that at?  Wait, nevermind, I don't wanna know :lmao:

Dude, I don't know how I find some of this shit.  I usually just type in something and get the phone book.  Whichever one makes me laught the most I post.  :lol: This one I was like...WTF?!?!??!?!  :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member

All this frenzy and talk about SEC Football and I'm amazed at the struggle Tennessee had to find a coach....that being said getting DC Jeremy Pruitt from Bama was a major score for them. :thumbsup: