7 hours ago, SSFB said:

Saddam would have kept Momo's shit flinging self in line too. :news:

:fuckoff: 

8 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I would have liked to put you and him in a cage together :lol: 

:fuckoff:

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

But, that's not the same here.  Let's face it...most American's are too spoiled, fat and happy to really do much of anything other than cry.  The only thing I can think is most of the citizens in NK really have no idea how "dark" their existance is in the world.  And evenif they did, they'd get crushed in even the smallest of uprisings.  RIght?

Korean war was what 53-54. 96 % of the population don't know anything except for their existence as it is. That is their normal.

41 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Korean war was what 53-54. 96 % of the population don't know anything except for their existence as it is. That is their normal.

For the most part...most of that generation that was a part of that conflict have passed on but the ones that are left in SK definitley remember and a lot of them still revere Douglas MacArthur.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

For the most part...most of that generation that was a part of that conflict have passed on but the ones that are left in SK definitley remember and a lot of them still revere Douglas MacArthur.

The hatred that still exists between N and S Korea is epic and fanatical.  In fact, I don’t think the Jews and Krauts even hold the same level of resentment towards each other.

”Krauts”. :lmao:

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

But, that's not the same here.  Let's face it...most American's are too spoiled, fat and happy to really do much of anything other than cry.  The only thing I can think is most of the citizens in NK really have no idea how "dark" their existance is in the world.  And evenif they did, they'd get crushed in even the smallest of uprisings.  RIght?

:lol:

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I disagree.............. Enough garbage cans get hurled through the window of Starbucks and they will have no choice but to take us seriously!!!!  :news:

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

I disagree.............. Enough garbage cans get hurled through the window of Starbucks and they will have no choice but to take us seriously!!!!  :news:

Wut?  Throwing trash cans?  Those things be heaveeee!!!!

Easier just to roll them around then set them on fire.  

“TAKE THAT AMERICA!!!”  (Take pictures of the “uprising”)

:lmao:

9E9E3511-37B2-43AE-A648-8EB672362565.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wut?  Throwing trash cans?  Those things be heaveeee!!!!

Easier just to roll them around then set them on fire.  

“TAKE THAT AMERICA!!!”  (Take pictures of the “uprising”)

:lmao:

9E9E3511-37B2-43AE-A648-8EB672362565.jpeg

Well, you don't want to get your skinny jeans dirty. :lol:

12 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I would have liked to put you and him in a cage together :lol: 

Saddam was a coward who had other men do his dirty work.   They found him cowering in a hole like a rat.  Most dictators are cowards.  He bragged about fighting to the death and looked like a scared little boy when our men found him.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Saddam was a coward who had other men do his dirty work.   They found him cowering in a hole like a rat.  Most dictators are cowards.  He bragged about fighting to the death and looked like a scared little boy when our men found him.

I guess you don't know that Saddam led a raid to kill the leader of Iraq in 1959 in which Saddam took a bullet :news: 

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Did saddam have heal spurs? I thought he fought in wars? 

• Haha 1