Check your account email address ×

Shakeology

Rod

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Did you mix with milk?

No. Just water. Was taking it in the morning on an empty stomach. Been having stomach issues and couldn’t pin point why. Long story but finally narrowed it down to shakology. Cut that stuff out and it’s gettint a lot better 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

No. Just water. Was taking it in the morning on an empty stomach. Been having stomach issues and couldn’t pin point why. Long story but finally narrowed it down to shakology. Cut that stuff out and it’s gettint a lot better 

You need to get a food sensitivity test. There could be alot of things that are fucking you up. I asked about the milk because dairy is a big one for me.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Fuck.  Didn't know what this was.  Had to Google it.  :lol:

A girl I grew up with is a bit of an internet fitness guru and she touts the stuff. Ive never tried it but i know what it is. 

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

You need to get a food sensitivity test. There could be alot of things that are fucking you up. I asked about the milk because dairy is a big one for me.

I finally narrowed it down because we ran out for a couple weeks. My guts were getting better. Then we got more and I had a shake in the morning. One hour later my guts were on fire again. Cut that stuff out completely and getting better every day

5 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

A girl I grew up with is a bit of an internet fitness guru and she touts the stuff. Ive never tried it but i know what it is. 

I've still got pounds of supplemental powder in a cabinet.  I haven't taken it in years.  Some stuff can cause stomach and intestinal problems though due to the concentrations of it.  I know I got a batch of whey protein that took a while for my system to get used to.  

Hey Rod..what are your symptoms and what did you take?  I used to be into this shit big time...maybe I can help?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I've still got pounds of supplemental powder in a cabinet.  I haven't taken it in years.  Some stuff can cause stomach and intestinal problems though due to the concentrations of it.  I know I got a batch of whey protein that took a while for my system to get used to.  

Hey Rod..what are your symptoms and what did you take?  I used to be into this shit big time...maybe I can help?

Pains in my ribs and back. Went to the doctor and he said probably acid reflux. Which I thought was weird considering where the pains were. He said to try an ant acid to see what happens.

so I tried tums— little affect. Then I tried pepto and Pepcid AC and bingo. 80% relief within a half hour. 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Pains in my ribs and back. Went to the doctor and he said probably acid reflux. Which I thought was weird considering where the pains were. He said to try an ant acid to see what happens.

so I tried tums— little affect. Then I tried pepto and Pepcid AC and bingo. 80% relief within a half hour. 

Yeah.  You're getting "kick back" from something in those supplements.  What is your diet like before taking them?  A lot of lean protein (Chicken breasts, eggs, fish)?  OR are you carbing?

Rod...just looked at the ingredients (which was suprisingly absent from their site).  This shit is for women...and men that want to be women.  :lol:As a rule..any "meal replacement" is a no-no anyway.  What are you trying to do?

How much you got left...sell it to Tool Kit.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Rod...just looked at the ingredients (which was suprisingly absent from their site).  This shit is for women...and men that want to be women.  :lol:As a rule..any "meal replacement" is a no-no anyway.  What are you trying to do?

How much you got left...sell it to Tool Kit.

My diet is garbage so the wife wanted me to take it lol

17 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

My diet is garbage so the wife wanted me to take it lol

Well then.  Could be that this shake was a healthier item than your body is used to..and rejected it.  Doritos are the remedy.  :lol:

Seriously though...if you want a real meal vitamin "supplement" try something in line with Met-RX or the sort.  Or even a  good muscle multi-vitamin pack FOR MEN.  All those cheap "herbs, enzymes and immune system boosters" in those girl meal "replacement" drinks are a train wreck going into a mans system.  "......loaded with nature's anti-oxidants".  :lol:

Reality is, before you do anything to add to your diet...you should decide what you are trying to accomplish.  For most, a good vitamin pack is all you need...and even then, you'll piss most of it out unless you are active enough.

:bc:

image.jpeg 

42 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Sludgy is very well regarded, not a homosexual bone in his body :dunno: 

What about when your little doorstop is in his ass..I'd say that's a gay bone in his body

• Haha 1