Check your account email address ×

Merry Christmas

jtssrx

Here the fuck we go again!! Guys that haven't seen their toes in 10 years, postin' pics of super-hotties that only a rock-star could get!!! 

Listen to me, you're on a fuckin' oddball weirdbait site, posin' as some kind of snowmobile forum!!! LMMFAO!! SNOWMOBILES!!! LMMFAO!! 

Half of you lard-asses are in your 40s, 50s, and 60s, and you're postin' pics of flog-pieces in their 20s, sayin' that YOU WOULD FUCK HER!!! OMG!! 

This is the funniest shit I have EVAH seen anyplace!!!! 

YOU would fuck her!!!!! :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

7 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Here the fuck we go again!! Guys that haven't seen their toes in 10 years, postin' pics of super-hotties that only a rock-star could get!!! 

Listen to me, you're on a fuckin' oddball weirdbait site, posin' as some kind of snowmobile forum!!! LMMFAO!! SNOWMOBILES!!! LMMFAO!! 

Half of you lard-asses are in your 40s, 50s, and 60s, and you're postin' pics of flog-pieces in their 20s, sayin' that YOU WOULD FUCK HER!!! OMG!! 

This is the funniest shit I have EVAH seen anyplace!!!! 

YOU would fuck her!!!!! :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

If you would just pay me the 5g's you owe me I could fuck 10 chicks that hot or hotter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If you would just pay me the 5g's you owe me I could fuck 10 chicks that hot or hotter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111

Yeah, $500.00 FOR EACH PROSTITUTE. SURE.  

Ain't no other way those broads are gonna' fuck you, unless you happen upon them after they've been in a car wreck, and they're unconscious. :wtf::wtf::wtf:

7 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Yeah, $500.00 FOR EACH PROSTITUTE. SURE.  

Ain't no other way those broads are gonna' fuck you, unless you happen upon them after they've been in a car wreck, and they're unconscious. :wtf::wtf::wtf:

I've never banged an ugly chick......you on the other hand have probably never banged a hot chick 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I've never banged an ugly chick......you on the other hand have probably never banged a hot chick 

Now we KNOW you're a lyin' faggot. EVERYBODY has banged an ugly chick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Now we KNOW you're a lyin' faggot. EVERYBODY has banged an ugly chick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Nope....seriously. I have never banged an ugly chick and at one point while pregnant I held my nose and my wife was the fattest chick I have ever banged although she is a size 3 now :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

Nope....seriously. I have never banged an ugly chick and at one point while pregnant I held my nose and my wife was the fattest chick I have ever banged although she is a size 3 now :lol: 

define ugly? maybe after 30 beers they all look hot:thumbsup:

Just now, toslow said:

define ugly? maybe after 30 beers they all look hot:thumbsup:

Well I started dating the wife on my 24th birthday so I will admit to having missed out on a lot of drunken escapades. I just never went slumming when I was a kid. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well I started dating the wife on my 24th birthday so I will admit to having missed out on a lot of drunken escapades. I just never went slumming when I was a kid. 

So, you were " THE 24 YEAR-OLD VIRGIN ".   We get it. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Hardly......I got laid at 14 ....had 20 year old girlfriend at 16 and 21 year old at 18. 

You got any pics of these so-called " HOTTIES " that you banged, Fabio???? 

45 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hardly......I got laid at 14 ....had 20 year old girlfriend at 16 and 21 year old at 18. 

You go boy. You liked the older ladies. Me to i used to go stay with my cousin when he went to western Michigan when I was 16. I hooked up with a jr and a senior. They both took me home after a different partys. I also used to hookup with one of ny cousin friends who was a freshmen. She was always volunteering to let me sleep in her dorm room. Needless to say I didn’t sleep much lmao!!! 

When I was in the USMC i hooked up with a 35 year old. I was 19 😊😊. She freaked me out after drilling her for several hours I was like okay Im ready to go and she freaked out and started balling. I was like okay this is crazy. 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You go boy. You liked the older ladies. Me to i used to go stay with my cousin when he went to western Michigan when I was 16. I hooked up with a jr and a senior. They both took me home after a different partys. I also used to hookup with one of ny cousin friends who was a freshmen. She was always volunteering to let me sleep in her dorm room. Needless to say I didn’t sleep much lmao!!! 

When I was in the USMC i hooked up with a 35 year old. I was 19 😊😊. She freaked me out after drilling her for several hours I was like okay Im ready to go and she freaked out and started balling. I was like okay this is crazy. 

:lol: I look back at those days and I missed out of 90% of the snizz I could have smashed. I was too nice and always falling in love with every pussy in front of me. I should have smashed it all. I was just starting to hit my stride when the wife locked me down. Bitch owes me like 20 different stranges from all the pussy she stole from me 

55 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: I look back at those days and I missed out of 90% of the snizz I could have smashed. I was too nice and always falling in love with every pussy in front of me. I should have smashed it all. I was just starting to hit my stride when the wife locked me down. Bitch owes me like 20 different stranges from all the pussy she stole from me 

I call those could have but didn’ts lmao. I also passed on several that were laying it out there because of XYZ. SO FUCKING STUPID