Check your account email address ×

If the libs were smart they’d push for Mueller to fire himself now

jtssrx

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You’re losing it guy haha. 

Do you, or do you not, think the earth may be flat?

I think you’re triggered by the thought of people believe something you disagree with!

good night and Merry Christmas 🎅🏼

Edited by jtssrx

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I think you’re triggered by the thought of people believe something you disagree with!

good night and Merry Christmas 🎅🏼

Lol, no. Do you or do you not think the earth is most likely flat? Why won’t you answer that? Trying to distance yourself from your own delusions? Merry Xmas, Jesus loves you even though you’re ritard. 

57 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol, no. Do you or do you not think the earth is most likely flat? Why won’t you answer that? Trying to distance yourself from your own delusions? Merry Xmas, Jesus loves you even though you’re ritard. 

He loves you to even though your a miserable know it all lmao

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I think you are bud.  No one has responded to the OP, just flat earth nonsense :dunno: 

yeah...this gets about as stupid as that idiotic Lug flick shit.

28 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So? Who gives a shit about another dumb biased hit piece? “Zerohedge”

Nobody.  I didn't read any of it past the headline.  BUT...I posted it a while ago mulitple times.  The BEST CASE SCENARIO for the Dems at this point is for Mueller to be fired.  I'm not exactly sure what plan the Dems/R's/both were trying to dupe over here and make work but it has failed.  If i had to bet on it, I'd say both parties wanted to limit Trumps power and decrease his popularity.  The Dems doing it to try and stay relelvant being as fucked up as they are, and the R's trying to save their own little power grid in case Trump turns on them..which he has and did anyway.  Problem for both, it's clear it didn't work.  The R's allowing Mueller to hire up nothing but a bunch of Clinton cronies to somehow appease the Dem voter base when nothing is found, which, they know nothing is there...was stupid.  NOTHING will appease those shitty little children.  The fact that the R's thought Tump voters may somehow think Mueller's hiring of these corrupt clowns would be considered acceptable shows how out of touch the R's STILL ARE with the American public.

SO...fire Mueller or otherwise cause a shake up to can him will ABSOLUTELY be in the best interest of the Democrat and their liberal base of tiny fisted whiners.  They can scream "R CONSPIRACY" well into the mid-terms and beyond.  Otherwise, this is gonna all fizzle out into what it pretty much already is to Trump voters; white noize created by crying babies and the entrenched DC establishment.