Check your account email address ×

If the libs were smart they’d push for Mueller to fire himself now

jtssrx

11 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

:owned:

Neal

How can I be owned when it’s an invalid statement?? You people sound like broken records with the flat earth BS. I won’t go down the road of how that all started but it wasn’t by me. 

12 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

If you were smart you wouldn’t argue that the earth is flat. 

I don’t argue it but you wouldn’t know that as you don’t post anymore 

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

How can I be owned when it’s an invalid statement?? You people sound like broken records with the flat earth BS. I won’t go down the road of how that all started but it wasn’t by me. 

Lol... Yes you do... So you’ve gone a week without arguing flat earth theory and all a sudden you don’t talk about it lolol!?

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

:lol: "I am unsure of the shape of the planet" is as absurd as the Earth being flat.

Neal

On 11/30/2017 at 12:09 PM, jtssrx said:

The Idea that the atmosphere is tether to the earth is laughable. 

Let me take this one step further. The earth is 24000 miles in circumference. I'm not sure what the circumference is at 35000 feet but it's much greater. So if the atmosphere was tethered to the earth the air at 35K feet would have to be moving at a much greater speed to keep the plane in line with the ground. 

:read:

What were you saying about not being a proponent of the flat earth retardation?

12 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

:read:

What were you saying about not being a proponent of the flat earth retardation?

why are you twisting my words?? I said I didn’t bring it to the forum. I was having a private conversation and someone brought it to the forum. I never said I didn’t talk about it after that. Also I said about 4 weeks ago I wasn’t talking about it anymore. You faggots keep bringing it back up. Show me one post Ive made since I said I wasn’t talking about it anymore. 

15 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Now he is trying to say he doesn’t believe in flat earthism. Classic retard.

No thats not what I said. The only retard on here is you. You twist what I say on a daily basis because your little world view is different then mine.

It’s hilarious how relentless you are with your passion for trolling me Because I said something you don’t agree with 

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

@jtssrx do you think it is likely the earth is flat?

I told you guys four weeks ago Im not talking about this. See the above posts as a reason why Im not doing it. 

This is why when iceman and Neal said what they said I replied the way I did 

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I told you guys four weeks ago Im not talking about this. See the above posts as a reason why Im not doing it. 

This is why when iceman and Neal said what they said I replied the way I did 

Sooo no answer? Do you think that will make this go away? Do you think we won’t remember it. No. If you are such a fucking moron that you think the earth to be flat, you deserve to get shit on. You are a disgrace to human evolution, science, and common sense. 

So answer the question and at least have the intestinal fortitude to stand up for what you believe. Flat earth fucking moron. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Sooo no answer? Do you think that will make this go away? Do you think we won’t remember it. No. If you are such a fucking moron that you think the earth to be flat, you deserve to get shit on. You are a disgrace to human evolution, science, and common sense. 

So answer the question and at least have the intestinal fortitude to stand up for what you believe. Flat earth fucking moron. 

LMAO you want to meet me at the flag pole to fight to?? You are such a 🤡. 

:lmao:

You are so triggered by flat earth I love it!!! 

Edited by jtssrx

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What do you know about the flag pole lol...? You bitched out of the military after 3 months. Sooo, pop smoke boot. 

Triggered xtralettucetomatoe in action

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

How am I triggered lol? You’re the one crying all over the place cause we are calling you out. Bye Felicia. 

Im not crying at alll. I pointed out I don’t talk flat earth because it’s a waste of time. Why would any rational person sign up to be abused? I enjoy the forum I even enjoy talking to you. Im really not sure why you care so much what I or any on the forum thinks??? 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol lame attempt. At the end of the day, i don’t think the earth is flat....So keep on trying hahahahaha. 

I don’t care what any you or anyone else thinks. Round flat pear shaped at the end of the day the shspe doesn’t matter as we are all slaves to the system anyway