Check your account email address ×

Sessions orders investigation of Obama Hezbollah scandal

jtssrx

19 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I'll bet $1000 nothing happens... :news:

Here is how I see it. It may never lead to criminal levels since the president has certain levels of autonomy it will still look incredibly bad and play poorly with the public putting quite a bit of tarnish on the Obama legacy. 

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Here is how I see it. It may never lead to criminal levels since the president has certain levels of autonomy it will still look incredibly bad and play poorly with the public putting quite a bit of tarnish on the Obama legacy. 

People believe what they want to believe. It's funny how whenever Obama is accused of something it's fact but when Trump is accused it's a liberal conspiracy. 

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

People believe what they want to believe. It's funny how whenever Obama is accused of something it's fact but when Trump is accused it's a liberal conspiracy. 

Well, that 's how we are kept under a two party system.  But trying to compare the hatred toward obama to what we are seeing now for Trump is nuts.  This is full on crazyness.  It would lead to blood in the streets if it were more than just petulant children shaking their little unhappy fists of fury while the world laughs at a bunch of bratty pansies.  :lmao:

19 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

The DOJ had to just a few weeks ago put out formal apology over the IRS scandal during the Obama administration. I don't think it would be to much of a stretch to say that MC and SLinger and others would be calling for a Special Prosecutor and plotting the demise of Trump if he had used the IRS against Left wing groups during an election cycle.  As far as the current scandal with Hezbollah and Drug trafficking I think it has legs only because it was not contained to a small group of law enforcement.  There are many branches of Law enforcement from the federal down to state and local that were told to look the other way and that is what gives this story weight. 

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

The DOJ had to just a few weeks ago put out formal apology over the IRS scandal during the Obama administration. I don't think it would be to much of a stretch to say that MC and SLinger and others would be calling for a Special Prosecutor and plotting the demise of Trump if he had used the IRS against Left wing groups during an election cycle.  As far as the current scandal with Hezbollah and Drug trafficking I think it has legs only because it was not contained to a small group of law enforcement.  There are many branches of Law enforcement from the federal down to state and local that were told to look the other way and that is what gives this story weight. 

I agree 100%. I am not happy with any of them. All of those guys play games with those tax exempt pacs and "charities". It's little more than money laundering. But since corporations are people I guess it's all fair game. I really need to just be a soulless and selfish money hoarder and stop giving a shit. Nothing will change, may as well make my pockets fatter. 

13 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I agree 100%. I am not happy with any of them. All of those guys play games with those tax exempt pacs and "charities". It's little more than money laundering. But since corporations are people I guess it's all fair game. I really need to just be a soulless and selfish money hoarder and stop giving a shit. Nothing will change, may as well make my pockets fatter. 

Yes but the IRS not only blocked Conservative groups from getting tax exempt status they singled out individuals for harassment which I think maybe the bigger crime here. Again Nixon could not get the IRS to do what Obama was able to do let alone having people on his side working at high levels inside the FBI.  

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yes but the IRS not only blocked Conservative groups from getting tax exempt status they singled out individuals for harassment which I think maybe the bigger crime here. Again Nixon could not get the IRS to do what Obama was able to do let alone having people on his side working at high levels inside the FBI.  

Yup.

31 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The IRS is a terrorist organization. They should be abolished.