Check your account email address ×

Trump will personally save up to $15m under tax bill, analysis finds

Trump will personally save up to $15m under tax bill, analysis finds

Jared Kushner will save up to $12m, while five other members of Trump’s inner circle will also see benefits worth millions of dollars 

Donald Trump and six members of his inner circle will be big winners of the Republicans’ vast tax overhaul, with the president personally benefiting from a tax cut of up to $15m a year, research shows. 

The US president chalked up his first big legislative win on Wednesday with the $1.5tn bill, the most sweeping revamp of the tax code in three decades, slashing taxes for corporations and the wealthy and dealing the heaviest blow yet to Obamacare. 

But analysis by a leading Washington thinktank, the Center for American Progress (CAP), finds that changes to business rules will save Trump roughly $11m to $15m per year, while an amendment to the estate tax – the tax on the transfer of an estate of a deceased person – would potentially save his heirs $4.5m. 

Under current law, the first $11.2m of a couple’s estate’s value is excluded from taxation, and any amount above this is taxed at a 40% rate. The new bill doubles the exemption to $22.4m.

So, saying this is true (it's not because it's a stupid and ridiculous hypothetical...anf the article gives ZERO information on how they figured this...IDIOTS FOR IDIOTS!!!).  Based on what I've read and taking a quick number dump here......Trump will save about an additional 3 tenths of one percent.  FUCKING BALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

THREAD FAIL.

what's bob corker going to personally gain out of all this? :news:

I knew that clown, and the bimbos from maine and alaska who got handouts, were wolves in sheep's clothing. hopefully some of their smarter constituents rake them over the coals. they likely don't give a shit though, they're old and will be out of the limelight soon.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what's bob corker going to personally gain out of all this? :news:

I knew that clown, and the bimbos from maine and alaska who got handouts, were wolves in sheep's clothing. hopefully some of their smarter constituents rake them over the coals. they likely don't give a shit though, they're old and will be out of the limelight soon.

Collins got the shaft.

24 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

is this the same trump whose never shown his taxes and fully disclosed his business structures so they are completely guessing or is it another trump :dunno: .   

They conveniently forgot all about using that talking point.  I have said it many times, you just can't put two or more liberal talking points together.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

president personally benefiting from a tax cut of up to $15m A YEAR!

That number is completely useless without knowing the number in which it was determined off of. He’s a billionaire... Not like he was making $65K running the 7/11 down the block...

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That number is completely useless without knowing the number in which it was determined off of. He’s a billionaire... Not like he was making $65K running the 7/11 down the block...

Nobody reads my posts.  Nobody gets me.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

president personally benefiting from a tax cut of up to $15m A YEAR!

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So, saying this is true (it's not because it's a stupid and ridiculous hypothetical...anf the article gives ZERO information on how they figured this...IDIOTS FOR IDIOTS!!!).  Based on what I've read and taking a quick number dump here......Trump will save about an additional 3 tenths of one percent.  FUCKING BALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THREAD FAIL.

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

THREAD FAIL.

:pc: