Check your account email address ×

UP riding report.

Some of the mud holes on the trails are a direct result of faggot ass side by sides and wheelers with faggot ass fucking huge tires and faggot ass lift kits

That shit needs to stop....some of these holes are deep enough to lose a sled in and they would cause issues for groomers for sure 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Your report is gayer than you are. We clicked off 214 miles today like butter. Rockland to copper harbor and back. 

The trail to Rockland is a bag if dicks but going north is not bad and we passed about 4 groomers. 

IMG_20171218_131407193_HDR.jpg

I rode Mass to Houghton last week -stwyed at Parkview - to break in the new sled.  Trail 3was fine but it gets old in a hurry.  The loops were still iffy with water holes and downed trees. 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Some of the mud holes on the trails are a direct result of faggot ass side by sides and wheelers with faggot ass fucking huge tires and faggot ass lift kits

That shit needs to stop....some of these holes are deep enough to lose a sled in and they would cause issues for groomers for sure 

if the thin ice is covered with deep snow it is best it was broken open so it could freeze solid . 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Don't forget the FIBs in their off road trucks. :whistle::lmao:

IMG_2364.JPG

9 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I rode Mass to Houghton last week -stwyed at Parkview - to break in the new sled.  Trail 3was fine but it gets old in a hurry.  The loops were still iffy with water holes and downed trees. 

They got alot of water here with those rains on Dec 4th. That really fucked them. Some of the ditches look like rivers and they are so high some are overflowing the trail. Need a couple weeks of deep freeze to tighten this shit up. Then it will be epic!

13 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

:dunno: 

Saying the trails shouldn't be open and saying I don't care if he rides are two different things. Michigan doesn't close trails. I have no right to be upset with people going out and having a good time and I'm not. My point is Michigan should adopt similar rules to Wisconsin and Ontario. Those two place are opening and closing trails for a reason.  

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Saying the trails shouldn't be open and saying I don't care if he rides are two different things. Michigan doesn't close trails. I have no right to be upset with people going out and having a good time and I'm not. My point is Michigan should adopt similar rules to Wisconsin and Ontario. Those two place are opening and closing trails for a reason.  

Go back read your bullshit and then just stfu.

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

A lot of the trails in the UP are open year round. It's a run what you brung attitude there. If you can't handle a bit of water and a few bumps,stay home.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jammin said:

We avoid 99% of the time....  unless it's midweek and we are just passing through. :bc: 

What's up with the Phelps system being closed until further notice.  One of my favorite stops is Dublin's.  

Riders shouldn't be blamed for riding trails that the club opens.   If they aren't ready don't open them.

Edited by Highmark

12 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Your report is gayer than you are. We clicked off 214 miles today like butter. Rockland to copper harbor and back. 

The trail to Rockland is a bag if dicks but going north is not bad and we passed about 4 groomers. 

IMG_20171218_131407193_HDR.jpg

Like I stated.   Completely depended on where you were.  BTW your wife doesn't think I'm gay at all.  :junk:

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Riders shouldn't be blamed for riding trails that the club opens.   If they aren't ready don't open them.

do the clubs have a choice, or does the state just say 12/1 they are open?

Just now, jtssrx said:

do the clubs have a choice, or does the state just say 12/1 they are open?

If you remember in my report I listed a number of trails that were not open.   I'd say its up to them.  I know its that way in Wisconsin.    If trails go across much private land I'd say its up to them.   Maybe some all state trails they have to open.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If you remember in my report I listed a number of trails that were not open.   I'd say its up to them.  I know its that way in Wisconsin.    If trails go across much private land I'd say its up to them.   Maybe some all state trails they have to open.  

Most of the trails I ride are in the national forest and I only know of 1 or 2 gates in the whole system. It would be hard to just open and close the trails, or try to enforce that. 

36 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Yes But all the trails should be open for Jimmy Smacks to ride fuck you and everyone else he wants to ride. 

Good god dude just stfu about it...stay home and play with your pud...nobody cares.

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Most of the trails I ride are in the national forest and I only know of 1 or 2 gates in the whole system. It would be hard to just open and close the trails, or try to enforce that. 

What he said. I've ridden in Oct and got a few April rides in. I don't need them to be groomed.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Like I stated.   Completely depended on where you were.  BTW your wife doesn't think I'm gay at all.  :junk:

She says your breath smells like dick and ass....

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good god dude just stfu about it...stay home and play with your pud...nobody cares.

I made one comment and you attacked me calling the base police. So please you SHUT THE FUCK UP DICK HEAD