Check your account email address ×

MH 370

I so wish all the old links and FS database was still available.  I called this two years ago and no one believed me.  I have worked with Larry for a number of years, he is straight up.  Check Larry's work on Swiss Air 111.   Listen up

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Capt.Storm said:

Muslim pilot..

Yes and so are the Malaysian investigators...they will protect their own....very sad.  This investigation was and is a total fuck up.  the Malaysian's are way over their head.

12 hours ago, Poncho said:

I so wish all the old links and FS database was still available.  I called this two years ago and no one believed me.  I have worked with Larry for a number of years, he is straight up.  Check Larry's work on Swiss Air 111.   Listen up

Sounds like he has nailed it.  :bc:

You forgot, FS has its own band of experts.  :lol:

On 8/1/2016 at 6:04 PM, Poncho said:

Well Ponch I said the plane was landed at a desolate air strip based on no debris field being found, I was half right in that it was landed. 

A different B777 story. This is just speculation at this time but there could be two pilots looking for a new job.

Emirates 777-300 (Dubai )
According to air traffic control recordings obtained by the Aviation Herald, controllers at Dubai had reminded the crew of the Boeing 777 to lower the landing gear as it approached.
Shortly afterwards, the crew reportedly announced they were aborting the landing to “go around” - a routine procedure for which pilots are well trained - but the aircraft came to rest near the end of the runway instead.

An Emirates Airlines Boeing 777-300, registration A6-EMW flight EK-521 from Thiruvananthapuram (India) to Dubai (United Arab Emirates) with 275 people on board, was on final approach to Dubai's runway 12L at 12:41L (08:41Z), but attempted to go around from low height.
The aircraft however did not climb, but after retracting the gear touched down on the runway and burst into flames. All occupants evacuated safely, no injuries are being reported. The aircraft burned down complete

14 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Well Ponch I said the plane was landed at a desolate air strip based on no debris field being found, I was half right in that it was landed. 

Well we have never left one up....inevitably has to land......

45 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Big difference between a planned landing and a crash...........your buddy Larry agrees :bc:

It'd called a LANDing for a reason. It happens on land. :lol:

17 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Sure, but its disingenuous to call it a landing when it's a plane that can't float. 

Maybe a "crash landing"

Vince just can't handle being wrong, especially when his "genius" buddy ZBUBZ told him the whole story. :lol:

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, Poncho said:

Ben how is the flying going?   

Made it 4 hours total and haven't gone back. My whole motivation was to be able to fly back to MN in my own plane. It just wasnt realistic. Moving back is going to be much easier 

29 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

The FAA talked to his insurance company and he was grounded forever  :lol:

GAYMG working midnights eh???

Get bent....go pay your rent