Check your account email address ×

The 5 Stages of Trumpism

I do find it interesting how the left is doubling down on stupidity.   Takes a special kind of stupid not to see what a turn off these tactics are. You would think after the deplorable comment they would wise up. Just keep condescending to and characterizing half the Country as toothless hicks............Its working great!  

• Platinum Contributing Member

Even the hicks are wising up....unless you’re one of the five steps in the OP :lmao: 

http://nordic.businessinsider.com/trump-approval-rating-fox-news-iowa-alabama-bad-really-bad-2017-12/

Trump's approval rating is sinking to unthinkable levels in places you'd never expect

Donald Trump.
Chris Kleponis-Pool/Getty Images
  • President Donald Trump's polling numbers are not looking good among several demographics where his numbers were formerly much higher.
  • Polling in Iowa, Alabama, and of Fox News viewers showed plummeting approval.

President Donald Trump has received in recent days a wave of new, underwhelming polling numbers - many of which have come from unexpected places.

Take for example a Suffolk University poll from earlier this week. It found that Trump's favorability rating among Fox News viewers was 58% - a substantial drop from the outlet's June and October surveys, which found Trump's favorability among Fox News viewers to be 90% and 74%, respectively.

Meanwhile, in Alabama, where Democrat Doug Jones on Tuesday defeated embattled Republican Roy Moore, exit polls found that Alabama voters had a split opinion of the president. In a state he carried by nearly 30 points over 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, just 48% of Alabama voters approved of Trump. Meanwhile, 48% of Alabama voters disapproved of the job the president is doing.

And in Iowa, where Trump beat Clinton by roughly 9 points last fall, a Wednesday poll from The Des Moines Register/Mediacom found that 60% of Iowans disapprove of the job Trump is doing. Just 35% approve, a sharp drop from his 43% approval in the poll's July edition.

The polls come as Trump's national approval rating reached a presidential low in Wednesday's Monmouth University survey. Trump's approval hit 32% in that poll, with 56% of respondents disapproving of the job he is doing. Previously, his low in the poll was a 39% approval rating and a 53% disapproval rating.

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I do find it interesting how the left is doubling down on stupidity.   Takes a special kind of stupid not to see what a turn off these tactics are. You would think after the deplorable comment they would wise up. Just keep condescending to and characterizing half the Country as toothless hicks............Its working great!  

Did you type that first sentence with a straight face?

29 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Even the hicks are wising up....unless you’re one of the five steps in the OP :lmao: 

http://nordic.businessinsider.com/trump-approval-rating-fox-news-iowa-alabama-bad-really-bad-2017-12/

Trump's approval rating is sinking to unthinkable levels in places you'd never expect

Donald Trump.
Chris Kleponis-Pool/Getty Images
  • President Donald Trump's polling numbers are not looking good among several demographics where his numbers were formerly much higher.
  • Polling in Iowa, Alabama, and of Fox News viewers showed plummeting approval.

President Donald Trump has received in recent days a wave of new, underwhelming polling numbers - many of which have come from unexpected places.

Take for example a Suffolk University poll from earlier this week. It found that Trump's favorability rating among Fox News viewers was 58% - a substantial drop from the outlet's June and October surveys, which found Trump's favorability among Fox News viewers to be 90% and 74%, respectively.

Meanwhile, in Alabama, where Democrat Doug Jones on Tuesday defeated embattled Republican Roy Moore, exit polls found that Alabama voters had a split opinion of the president. In a state he carried by nearly 30 points over 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, just 48% of Alabama voters approved of Trump. Meanwhile, 48% of Alabama voters disapproved of the job the president is doing.

And in Iowa, where Trump beat Clinton by roughly 9 points last fall, a Wednesday poll from The Des Moines Register/Mediacom found that 60% of Iowans disapprove of the job Trump is doing. Just 35% approve, a sharp drop from his 43% approval in the poll's July edition.

The polls come as Trump's national approval rating reached a presidential low in Wednesday's Monmouth University survey. Trump's approval hit 32% in that poll, with 56% of respondents disapproving of the job he is doing. Previously, his low in the poll was a 39% approval rating and a 53% disapproval rating.

This may be one of the last places that Trump will still be seeing high approval numbers. 

When Alabama figures it out before you do.........

54 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

This is so spot on with the Trumpers here....

11C5207A-BF44-4E37-A8F2-CE43F8D917A9.jpeg

Truth.

1. It's a lie

2. It never happened

3. the Text messages from Strok show there is a bias at the FBI 

4. Hillary should have been Indicted for her illegal email server. The FBI and justice department conspired to cover her actions up.

5.You're not a fag or a snow flake. You're blinded by your partisan beliefs and hatred of trump. I don't like him either but currently there is zero proof of collusion. 

• Gold Member

5 stages of Mainecat...

1: shut up junior

2: your just a blind follower

3: are ya fuckin serious?

4: I supported Bernie

5: I shit my pants!

Edited by Kivalo

10 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

5 stages of Mainecat...

1: shut up junior

2: your just a blind follower

3: are ya fuckin serious?

4: I supported Bernie

5: I shit my pants!

Funny how Trump supporters see him that way. 

All I’ve seen with regards to Trump is. 

Trumps an asshole and an idiot, here’s proof.   It may get repetitive but it’s consistent 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Funny how Trump supporters see him that way. 

All I’ve seen with regards to Trump is. 

Trumps an asshole and an idiot, here’s proof.   It may get repetitive but it’s consistent 

Are you calling me a Trump supporter?

38 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

5C320C9E-4239-4A3F-BCEB-7E3715F09F97.jpeg

Let me get this straight. You believe that there is a world wide conspiracy going back 100’s of years trying to fool people into believing the world is flat. 

But you don’t believe that Donald Trump could or would conspire with the Russian government to win the Presidency. 

Is that correct?

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I can call you worse if you like.  But it may take me a while to come up with something 

Can you tell me why you consider me a Trump supporter?

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Let me get this straight. You believe that there is a world wide conspiracy going back 100’s of years trying to fool people into believing the world is flat. 

But you don’t believe that Donald Trump could or would conspire with the Russian government to win the Presidency. 

Is that correct?

I never said I believe anything about the shape earth and I also said I'm no longer fielding questions on that topic as my words always get twisted

If there is Proof of trump conspiring as you say lay it out. The call Robert Mueller and give it to him. Because to date they haven't provided one piece of evident that supports your claim. 

Why do you ignore the mountain of evidence against the FBI and DOJ that they colluded with the Clinton's to sweep the email investigation under the rug? There is hard evidence over that

27 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Is that correct?

416BA56F-5A89-4FCA-99D0-DE479A7439FC.thumb.png.8e2da1bde17728f5905b3497e830abed.png

7 minutes ago, Muskoka Rider said:

change that to the five stages of the morons that voted hillary and you may be on to something.

How did that go?

I’d rather have Saunders,

awww shit. Well I guess someone with years of experience who the Republicans have spent 30 years and millions of dollars investigating with coming up with anything will do. 

Wtf did the republicans just do?  

Well no one will vote for that lying, stealing, raping bag of shit. I guess I don’t need to vote  

Awwwww shit

3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Can you tell me why you consider me a Trump supporter?

Other than you being an all around douche knozzle?

Well that would involve looking through your posts. Copying and pasting etc.  I’m not a loser like Zambo who can spend all day keeping track of everyone.  

But tell you what I’ll do.  If I see any future posts that out you as a Trumpster, I’ll let you know.