Check your account email address ×

Clinton gives advice to Moore.

Oh Lord, here me.  Sweet fucking Christ!

...... Moore refused to accept defeat, and told supporters that God still isn’t done with the Alabama Senate race. “Realize when the vote is this close that it’s not over,” Moore told his supporters in Montgomery.

He went on to suggest that there would be a recount, adding, “we also know that God is always in control.” After quoting Psalm 40, he said, “That’s what we’ve got to do, is wait on God and let this process play out.” Then he sent his supporters home, explaining he couldn’t have them waiting around all night for the final tally.

10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You play it off, but Roy is your boy. Don’t be front’n on some muh fuckaz. 

You might be a librul if....your butthurt carrys over from another thread after acting like a victim enabler.  :lol:

7 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

I figured it would have been Bill giving advice.

No silly, that was many, many years ago when these two shared some wicked cool pick-up lines for under age girls.  :lmao:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You might be a librul if....your butthurt carrys over from another thread after acting like a victim enabler.  :lol:

No silly, that was many, many years ago when these two shared some wicked cool pick-up lines for under age girls.  :lmao:

You might be an idiot if... you resort to calling people butthurt in every thread because you can't defend your arguments.

Just now, Wildboer said:

You might be an idiot if... you resort to calling people butthurt in every thread because you can't defend your arguments.

Look junior, I threw you a bit of praise and validation on your little 6 month Word doc, cut and paste, "pay attention to me" cry for help, life dossier yesterday. 

Don't squander that pat on the head with your "poofy chesting".  Just enjoy the moment.

Image result for pat on head gif

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Look junior, I threw you a bit of praise and validation on your little 6 month Word doc, cut and paste, "pay attention to me" cry for help, life dossier yesterday. 

Don't squander that pat on the head with your "poofy chesting".  Just enjoy the moment.

Image result for pat on head gif

I appreciated that, but we're here to argue with each other. Why would I mince my words in this thread because you threw me a bone in that one? 

45 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How could I be butthurt??? I mopped the floor with your potato IQ havin ass. 

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

That's not an answer to my question, I asked you why I would mince my words... To see my own reaction is not a logical answer to that question.

Oh, my bad.  I misread the question. I don't know why you would "mince" your own words.

But, here are some possible answers:

• Fear of retaliation? 
  • Risk of looking stupid? 
  • Risk of looking like a sissy? 
  • Scared of being victimized? 
  • Fear of being "bullied"?  

Who knows?  But, I still got to see your reaction to my statement.  And that's what I wanted.

:bc:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, my bad.  I misread the question. I don't know why you would "mince" your own words.

But, here are some possible answers:

• Fear of retaliation? 
  • Risk of looking stupid? 
  • Risk of looking like a sissy? 
  • Scared of being victimized? 
  • Fear of being "bullied"?  

Who knows?  But, I still got to see your reaction to my statement.  And that's what I wanted.

:bc:

I fear none of those things, so I'm going to keep on keepin on.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

How could I be butthurt??? I mopped the floor with your potato IQ havin ass. 

Private Pyle, did your parents have any children that lived? 

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

is wildboer ever going to get sick of all the winning he's done over the last few weeks on this site :dunno:  

I have 10+ years of letting myself get triggered to make up for. I'm going to start focusing more of my newfound motivation on writing projects that are more productive, but I'm not going to forget where I came from. I'll be around.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The whining?  Maybe.  

The winning has come from letting go of the whining, and that has exposed others whiners I used to whine with. We were both whining two weeks ago, the only reason I'm winning now is because you're still whining and now I'm arguing. Learn to stop whining and start arguing and you too can taste victory Zammie.

#buzzedWildboerarrogance 

8 hours ago, Wildboer said:

I have 10+ years of letting myself get triggered to make up for. I'm going to start focusing more of my newfound motivation on writing projects that are more productive, but I'm not going to forget where I came from. I'll be around.

The winning has come from letting go of the whining, and that has exposed others whiners I used to whine with. We were both whining two weeks ago, the only reason I'm winning now is because you're still whining and now I'm arguing. Learn to stop whining and start arguing and you too can taste victory Zammie.

#buzzedWildboerarrogance 

Ahhh....the "fake it 'til you make it" program.  I am a fan...and a past student of it.

One piece of advice that I was given in my start that I'll pass on to you,: don't believe too much of your own bravado and die during the learning curve

Related image