Check your account email address ×

Clinton gives advice to Moore.

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ahhh....the "fake it 'til you make it" program.  I am a fan...and a past student of it.

One piece of advice that I was given in my start that I'll pass on to you,: don't believe too much of your own bravado and die during the learning curve

Related image

The story I posted covers this Zam, I used to be faking it, this is the real me. I need to harness my newfound confidence and bravado and use it to help friends and start creating or I will start hiding my true self again. This WB/Ben/Boerontosaurus/Hoot/Alexa/Benny The Hat is most definitely the real one, I'm not not faking anything. 

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

The story I posted covers this Zam, I used to be faking it, this is the real me. I need to harness my newfound confidence and bravado and use it to help friends and start creating or I will start hiding my true self again. This WB/Ben/Boerontosaurus/Hoot/Alexa/Benny The Hat is most definitely the real one, I'm not not faking anything. 

You get my point though.  Do something about your "new found self"....make your happiness come first over anyone else.  You can do both but forgetting your own happiness is what happens to many that just end up cronically sad for life.  Some here are afflicted.  Seriously.  

• Like 1