Check your account email address ×

Welcome to the New World Order

f7ben

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thank you.  Noggin and Ben take note, this is a start, this is someone who actually took the time to come up with a rational solution, suggest some ideas, to government overreach. You guys just like to hear yourselves talk i'm afraid.  And Moto, you are dangerously delusional.

That's been my position since Snowden made his leaks. 

There's a general consensus in the IT sector that government shouldn't be doing what it's doing. Unfortunately the average citizen thinks of the Internet like roads or highways that the government owns which is not at all the case. Private corporations own the Internet "highways" and government is using it's big stick to force these companies into what is clearly an illegal search and seizure. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

well Ben seems pretty verklempt over the whole thing.

Yes yes of course.

Thank you.  Noggin and Ben take note, this is a start, this is someone who actually took the time to come up with a rational solution, suggest some ideas, to government overreach. You guys just like to hear yourselves talk i'm afraid.  And Moto, you are dangerously delusional.

:lol:

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Yes yes of course.

Ya he does. it is the tech companies and weapons manufacturers that understand and control the technology, not governments. Governments have difficulty trying to covertly gain the cooperation of tech companies to provide data to them in a manner they can understand and use. The risk is huge for a tech company to partake in such things. If it goes public they are ruined. When compelled to do so by a court, we all get to see what's up, and it is not a dangerous thing at that point because evidence has already been compiled to get the warrant. There are many ways to keeps ones privacy in the electronic age if any person is paranoid enough to bother.

8 minutes ago, Muskoka Rider said:

The government cannot even open a locked i phone.

Not just the government though, nobody could. The US Government created that problem themselves. If they were more sensible and open about their activities, private corporations and people would be more understanding of it. The government went about it very sneaky and egregiously and as a reaction to that, corporations went all in on encrypting customer data to the point where it couldn't be retrieved. 

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

There's a general consensus in the IT sector that government shouldn't be doing what it's doing. Unfortunately the average citizen thinks of the Internet like roads or highways that the government owns which is not at all the case. Private corporations own the Internet "highways" and government is using it's big stick to force these companies into what is clearly an illegal search and seizure. 

wut?

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes yes of course.

SSFB is a well known liberal. 

No offense. :lol:

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Obviously I agree with your solution based upon the premise that government would respect our rights. 

History has determined this premise to be false, therefore I reject it and suggest we just slaughter the ruling class and seize the means of production.

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

wut?

What part did you not understand?

Just now, motonoggin said:

Obviously I agree with your solution based upon the premise that government would respect our rights. 

History has determined this premise to be false, therefore I reject it and suggest we just slaughter the ruling class and seize the means of production.

Nobody is suggesting that government is just going to respect our rights. They have to be laid out in law and then stood up for or they won't be held as "rights" for very long.

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

What part did you not understand?

Nobody is suggesting that government is just going to respect our rights. They have to be laid out in law and then stood up for or they won't be held as "rights" for very long.

By 'stand up for', what do you mean? 

Because it's pretty clear protests and calling your congressman doesn't do shit.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Lol, fuckin liberals...

Yah....shitting all over the constitutional rights that 100s of thousands died for is fine cause I got a big Mac and an iPhone. I swear to god these fucks don't deserve their rights. Fucking bed wetting pussies.

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

By 'stand up for', what do you mean? 

Because it's pretty clear protests and calling your congressman doesn't do shit.

Do you really think if Americans flooded the phones of their elected officials in DC about the guy that was just murdered by police in that hotel that shit wouldn't get done? SOPA was defeated because of a grassroots movement.

These people want to get elected and they need your votes. 

But regardless of what happens, people keep arguing over stupid shit and voting for their party because "bad guys!!!!!!!!!11" You know what I"m talking about. :bc:

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Do you really think if Americans flooded the phones of their elected officials in DC about the guy that was just murdered by police in that hotel that shit wouldn't get done? SOPA was defeated because of a grassroots movement.

C'mon. We all know the statistics by now. Even if 100% of the people want it, it only has about a 30% chance of being done. 

Votes don't mean shit when both 'sides' are owned.

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

But regardless of what happens, people keep arguing over stupid shit and voting for their party because "bad guys!!!!!!!!!11" You know what I"m talking about. :bc:

Yup, partisanship has made us into idiot voters

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

C'mon. We all know the statistics by now. Even if 100% of the people want it, it only has about a 30% chance of being done. 

Votes don't mean shit when both 'sides' are owned.

The problem lies in the fact that people have different ideas of how to get those things done and that they can't agree on a solution.

Combine that with hyper-partisanship and here we are.

10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

The problem lies in the fact that people have different ideas of how to get those things done and that they can't agree on a solution.

Combine that with hyper-partisanship and here we are.

In some cases, yes. 

But there is no middle ground on stuff like the 4th amendment. The 'idea' that the government should be allowed to spy on us isn't just a difference of opinion. It's advocation of tyranny. 

There is no 'middle ground' there, and many other issues. 

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

In some cases, yes. 

But there is no middle ground on stuff like the 4th amendment. The 'idea' that the government should be allowed to spy on us isn't just a difference of opinion. It's advocation of tyranny. 

There is no 'middle ground' there, and many other issues. 

Yeah, it's pretty clear, "get a warrant"........and not from the rubber stamp FISA court.

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Yeah, it's pretty clear, "get a warrant"........and not from the rubber stamp FISA court.

Poor Vince.....I guess when you're a 5' nothing bald headed penis fuck shortsighted is you're only option :lol:

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Whos we? 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yah....shitting all over the constitutional rights that 100s of thousands died for is fine cause I got a big Mac and an iPhone. I swear to god these fucks don't deserve their rights. Fucking bed wetting pussies.

They should just give them up so the govt can keep them safe.