Check your account email address ×

Anyone hear?

Anler

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Thats my job dummy.....its annoying when you do it :lol: 

Sorry bro......took a rip today on the SB Assault....pretty sure this thing is gonna be awesome.....I'm the master of my domain this year brizzachhhhhhaahhh :bc: 

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sorry bro......took a rip today on the SB Assault....pretty sure this thing is gonna be awesome.....I'm the master of my domain this year brizzachhhhhhaahhh :bc: 

oh its gonna be awesome alright. I'm a sled nut and have no brand bias and it would be my number one pick out of any stock sled made 

Next year I'll be getting one. One more year on the Pro-S .....mine is gonna have the cobra and a pile of studs though 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

oh its gonna be awesome alright. I'm a sled nut and have no brand bias and it would be my number one pick out of any stock sled made 

Next year I'll be getting one. One more year on the Pro-S .....mine is gonna have the cobra and a pile of studs though 

So much different than my SKS, when you might think they'd be pretty similar, but they're really different.  The SKS skid stays really flat, where this thing lifts the front end at will.  Gonna be a fun sled.  I bet a 1.35 with some tweaking has got to have some serious legs.

Edited by DriftBusta

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So much different than my SKS, when you might think they'd be pretty similar, but they're really different.  The SKS skid stays really flat, where this thing lifts the front end at will.  Gonna be a fun sled.  I bet a 1.35 with some tweaking has got to have some serious legs.

Yup ...everyone says that skid is a real beauty. Transfers weight well but will stay planted with some body english. You are gonna love it 

13 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Looks like the 998 Yamaha is the one to beat. :news:

But we are talking NA 800 class so start your own thread. :bc:

850 isn't an 800 :news: 

10 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Haha! Before all of the cat guys go full denial and deflect to m sleds and snow x... Apparently that poo really wakes the fuck up after break in. If there are races in March those results could be different. I hope I get to throw a leg over an assault this winter. That thing is looking very interesting. :news:

The Cat wakes up to after it's 2 stage 6 hour breakin:

The new engine’s ECU will be programmed with a two-stage, six-hour break-in period. For the first 20 minutes of run time, extra fuel and oil will be delivered to the engine and engine speed will be limited to 6500 rpm, Arctic Cat engineer Ryan Hayes said. After 20 minutes the engine will be able to rev to its 8250 rpm peak and the fuel/oil ratio will be reduced to 30:1, Hayes said. After six hours, fuel and oil volumes will be normal.

http://snowgoer.com/latest-news/arctic-cat-releases-2018-zr-8000-m-8000/24396/

9 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

No I don't think they grenaded but they had a lot of Gremlins. Some guys got em figured out and they ran really well. But really if you wanna drag race these days the turbos rule the roost. Why fuck around with these 2 strokes?

Make no mistake they grenaded, it was a problematic sled in many ways.

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, I wished my turbo was more reliable.  That power is friggin addictive even stock.  The new ones are even crazier.  I gotta take a ride on Moes Yam, might get me back in to just saddlebag/tour riding with a big steam cruiser like that.

I put about 30 miles on a Sidewinder last season and the riding varied from tight twisties to RR grade, when I had enough of the stupid fast fun speed and I wanted my 600 back my buddy was like you can keep my sled longer....no thanks :lol: 

Light is right, after 20,000 fun miles on turbo tanks I came to the realization that there is just that much more fun to be had on a light 2 smoke :bc: 

8 hours ago, DAVE said:

Whats fucking hilarious is how you defended that piece of junk...when everyone around you was saying what a pos theirs was... :lol:

Let's be honest.

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No whats fucking hilarious is you obsessively followed me around telling me it was a piece of shit all year when it was reliable to me for 2200 miles.  The second year I had alot of problems.  I was dead honest about everything with that sled.  Hey, simple request.  You're way to obsessed.  Put me on ignore, k? I think you're a douche.  You think I'm a douche.  Lets call it a draw....k?

I have to do it Mark, your sled was reliable till you boosted the power for the 2013 season and that's a fact jack :bc:

The 2012 turbo build was built with tolerances that were on the edge with the stock HP, boost the SOB without mechanical upgrades and you had problems.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Let's be honest.

I have to do it Mark, your sled was reliable till you boosted the power for the 2013 season and that's a fact jack :bc:

The 2012 turbo build was built with tolerances that were on the edge with the stock HP, boost the SOB without mechanical upgrades and you had problems.

It's OK Vince for your brand to have a bad year.  Polaris had a few.  It is extremely well known the 2012-13 cats were very poor quality.  You can sugar coat it all you want.   Each manu goes through it. :bc: 

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Let's be honest.

So you mean it was built like a piece of fucking shit????

You have been exposed fully on this idiotic line of bullshit so many times its like your fucking brain doesnt work :lol: 

If adding 15% power to a sled makes it a belt blowing pile of fuck then its was a pile of fuck before hand :lol: 

Wonder Vince ....why were there many 2012's that took way more power than Marks without an issue??? If they were built on the edge that is :lol: what a mook 

31 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I put about 30 miles on a Sidewinder last season and the riding varied from tight twisties to RR grade, when I had enough of the stupid fast fun speed and I wanted my 600 back my buddy was like you can keep my sled longer....no thanks :lol: 

Light is right, after 20,000 fun miles on turbo tanks I came to the realization that there is just that much more fun to be had on a light 2 smoke :bc: 

Blah blah blah...

19 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Let's be honest.

All I did was add a chip.... :dunno:  Those secondary screws shearing 3 different times caused half my issues.  I mean seriously.  Put some hardened screws in.  No, save 1.58 per sled and put the chinkesium screws in.  Hasn't the CEO been replaced since, largely due to his over concentration on cost cutting, corner cutting stuff like that? 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

All I did was add a chip.... :dunno:  Those secondary screws shearing 3 different times caused half my issues.  I mean seriously.  Put some hardened screws in.  No, save 1.58 per sled and put the chinkesium screws in.  Hasn't the CEO been replaced since, largely due to his over concentration on cost cutting, corner cutting stuff like that? 

Yeah , that fucker and his cronies got run outta town on a rail.  Good riddance    :bc:

33 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

this is true . for a trail sled that is not spending its time on some monotonies gay fuck rail grade a 600 is a great sled . I wish cat still put some 700jugs on those 600s though . I think the 700s were a perfect trail motor   

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No no no .....that 20 hp you added caused it all to go to fuck :lol: 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So you mean it was built like a piece of fucking shit????

You have been exposed fully on this idiotic line of bullshit so many times its like your fucking brain doesnt work :lol: 

If adding 15% power to a sled makes it a belt blowing pile of fuck then its was a pile of fuck before hand :lol: 

Wonder Vince ....why were there many 2012's that took way more power than Marks without an issue??? If they were built on the edge that is :lol: what a mook 

Hey stoopid I ride in one season what you ride in 6 or 7, sorry about your luck :bc: 

Also the guys who bumped there HP an made mods to handle it were quite successful.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Hey stoopid I ride in one season what you ride in 6 or 7, sorry about your luck :bc: 

Also the guys who bumped there HP an made mods to handle it were quite successful.

yes....the mods included machining or eliminating the TCL among other things :lol:  you dont know fuck all about wrenching or modding sleds. We all know this

Stick to pounding diamonds and paying someone to wrench your shit