Check your account email address ×

Would you??

jtssrx

19 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

What kind of faggot shit are you spewing?

15 minutes ago, Muskoka Rider said:

Dick too small?

Jesus guys. Eager to prove your man hood?

My point is this. Compared to other skinnier girls that have been posted her ass is way too large for my liking. I still would though. 

29 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

I guess the rumor of you being gay is true after all. 

Why, because I don't like big, fat-assed broads? Only losers go for fat-assed broads.  Are you a negro? Is your name Kanye? 

28 minutes ago, SSFB said:

giphy.webp

LMAO!!! 

On 12/12/2017 at 7:40 PM, polaris550 said:

What is this, FATASSES.COM?  

They make me sick, just like Kim Kardashian's fat, disgusting, negro-lovin' ass.   

My understanding is that you are an elderly man. Are you seriously telling us, that if one of these young girls came over and was good to go, you would say to her, sorry hunny, even though you have a pretty face, a tight waist, and great tits, that ass is just disgusting, now get out! The only women old dried up single guys get are wrinkled up grammas or hookers. I suspect you get neither.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Muskoka Rider said:

My understanding is that you are an elderly man. Are you seriously telling us, that if one of these young girls came over and was good to go, you would say to her, sorry hunny, even though you have a pretty face, a tight waist, and great tits, that ass is just disgusting, now get out! The only women old dried up single guys get are wrinkled up grammas or hookers. I suspect you get neither.

When I was young I lifted weights. A broad once told me that when I walked by, every head at the bar turned and looked at me. I'm not sayin' I was good-lookin', I'm sayin' I had a good build that broads liked. I used to get a lot of broads when I was younger, of course. Just because I'm older, doesn't mean I have to like a Kim Kardashian GROSS ASS. Secondly, you dumb fuck, those young girls would not come over, you fucktard. Thirdly, I have a 67 year-old woman who used to be an absolute knockout, that I would bet would make any broad you got look like shit, age for age. So, go take a shit and rub it in your hair MUSKOKA 800 DRAGON!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss: