Check your account email address ×

Julian Assage KO punches alt left media CBS and CNN with 100k bet

Rod

40 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It seems like cnn hit a nerve. Poor Assange. His own ego is ass fucking him again. 

They are defaming his character on the world stage, he responded appropriately. Put your money where your mouth is or stfu. Like a boss...

8 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

They are defaming his character on the world stage, he responded appropriately. Put your money where your mouth is or stfu. Like a boss...

Everybody is scared shitless of the ones that hold proof of truth.  The only way they can fight back is to defame and discredit Assange.....they'd lik to kill him but they don't know where he keeps his info...or what will happen to it once he "commits suicide".  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Everybody is scared shitless of the ones that hold proof of truth.  The only way they can fight back is to defame and discredit Assange.....they'd lik to kill him but they don't know where he keeps his info...or what will happen to it once he "commits suicide".  

Yep, they would heart attack that mother fucker in a minute if they could. 

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It seems like cnn hit a nerve. Poor Assange. His own ego is ass fucking him again. 

wow are you a stupid fuck .

do you even get what happened ? obviously not 

un fucking believable go wipe the drool off your chin  

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He’s already shown that his ego is larger than his character. 

Bullshit.....he's the only beacon of truth in a world full of snakes and bullshit. Fuck you !!!!!!111

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

wow are you a stupid fuck .

do you even get what happened ? obviously not 

un fucking believable go wipe the drool off your chin  

You could learn how to construct a sentence before throwing around the term stupid fuck. Seriously, did you finish middle school? 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I know I know. He’s your guru. I get that. 

No , you dont.....he's a truth teller and there arent many out there. Wikileaks is not just Assange ....it is a collection of people bent on free information 

The value of wikileaks cannot be measured...you should be ashamed having fallen victim to the bullshit character assassination of Assange and wikileaks by the pieces of shit seeking to keep us in the dark

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

At the risk of asking and getting some ridiculous answer,  how exactly has he done that?

Dude, you’re a trump supporter. Explaining the evidence would be a case of futility with you. You’d simply go off on one of your 8 paragraph tirades that causes people’s eyes roll to the back of their heads like they’re experiencing an opiate induced coma. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Dude, you’re a trump supporter. Explaining the evidence would be a case of futility with you. You’d simply go off on one of your 8 paragraph tirades that causes people’s eyes roll to the back of their heads like they’re experiencing an opiate induced coma. 

So, no answer.  That's all you needed to say.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No , you dont.....he's a truth teller and there arent many out there. Wikileaks is not just Assange ....it is a collection of people bent on free information 

The value of wikileaks cannot be measured...you should be ashamed having fallen victim to the bullshit character assassination of Assange and wikileaks by the pieces of shit seeking to keep us in the dark

Whenever I hear the term truth teller, my bullshit detector goes off. It’s been ringing long and hard with Assange. Sorry...I ain’t buying what he’s selling. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Whenever I hear the term truth teller, my bullshit detector goes off. It’s been ringing long and hard with Assange. Sorry...I ain’t buying what he’s selling. 

Show me where he has lied or shown any bias......just get your mind around the fact that Hillary and the DNC were crooked as fuck and they got exposed. Next time it could be the faggot ass Republicans. Doesnt it tell you anything that everyone in power hates him and wants him dead. He is a threat to them all 

29 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That was deactivated 8 years ago by CNN.  :lol:

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Show me where he has lied or shown any bias......just get your mind around the fact that Hillary and the DNC were crooked as fuck and they got exposed. Next time it could be the faggot ass Republicans. Doesnt it tell you anything that everyone in power hates him and wants him dead. He is a threat to them all 

No, when it comes out about the R's.  THEN he'll be a hero and telling the truth.  We've already been through this cycle once.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That was deactivated 8 years ago by CNN.  :lol:

No, when it comes out about the R's.  THEN he'll be a hero and telling the truth.  We've already been through this cycle once.

I know .....it just escapes some people that just because Hillary was fucking evil and was opposed by many......that the opposition to her was not support of the orange piece of shit running against her 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I know .....it just escapes some people that just because Hillary was fucking evil and was opposed by many......that the opposition to her was not support of the orange piece of shit running against her 

My personal favorite is "Assange is on Trump's team".  :lol:

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My personal favorite is "Assange is on Trump's team".  :lol:

Anyone who says that is an ill informed low iq fucking retard......Assange has fought people like Trump his whole life. He takes information from leakers and distributes it. The end 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Anyone who says that is an ill informed low iq fucking retard......Assange has fought people like Trump his whole life. He takes information from leakers and distributes it. The end 

Poor AFJ, Slinger, SeRena, revfag, etc...

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You could learn how to construct a sentence before throwing around the term stupid fuck. Seriously, did you finish middle school? 

so that is a no you dont get what is going on ?ok got it 

and yes in fact I went to MCAD  after highschool paid or traded for every paper I had to turn in 

Edited by Ez ryder

so another no then. ok got it

Edited by Ez ryder

really ? has any one disputed the documents his people have released ever? link if so