Check your account email address ×

FUCK YAH

f7ben

Bought tickets for Rock on the Range last night.....

Gonna be fucking amazing to see Tool , A Perfect Circle , Alice in Chains and STP in the same weekend

Throw in Avenged Sevenfold , Stone Sour , Breaking Benjamin and Godsmack and you have a hell of a good weekend !!!!!!!!!111

• Like 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Gonna be fucking amazing to see Tool , A Perfect Circle , Alice in Chains and STP in the same weekend

Throw in Avenged Sevenfold , Stone Sour , Breaking Benjamin and Godsmack and you have a hell of a good weekend !!!!!!!!!111

Definitely sounds like a good show

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Definitely sounds like a good show

I cant wait.....I saw the dates and figured I would have to burn vacation. Turns out I am off Thurs through Sunday that week so it works out perfect

Just now, T1R9sledder said:

Sounds like a waste of money.......I thought you were more of a Katy Perry and Taylor Swift admirer.:whistle:

I am a fan of being entertained.....while I dont particularly care for those girls music I do enjoy a spectacle  and tits n ass.....so !!!!!!!!!!1111111

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its not an etec dude.....its an amazing concert

Yeah that doesn't do it for me. Tool might be interesting and stp but without weiland I wouldn't pay to see them. The rest, meh...

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Yeah that doesn't do it for me. Tool might be interesting and stp but without weiland I wouldn't pay to see them. The rest, meh...

The new STP guy is fucking awesome , listen to this live performance from their first show last weekend

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

great bands

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Wow.  That is going to be a great show for sure.  When/where is it.  I would love to show up to a venue and see all these bands in one place.  

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wow.  That is going to be a great show for sure.  When/where is it.  I would love to show up to a venue and see all these bands in one place.  

Columbus, Ohio

5F1C1246-78BF-439F-B587-8DE278A115B4.png

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

He even moves around just like Scott....its weird.

Smoke crack and shit too? Weiland was a bad ass front man, you cant just replace guys like him. They sound good and and should do fine touring with this guy. 

I paid money to see a fucking legend about 2 months ago. Couldnt believe this guy was still alive but he is and it was awesome.  I can check it off of my bucket list. :bc:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Mtm would be jelly

:lol: A buddy of mine asked me if I wanted to go and I was like, "holy shit! He is still alive?" I had to check it out, the dude is totally nuts. He had people carry him out on stage and put him in a chair and then had to carry him off. His band picked up the slack, they were pretty good. 

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m holding off to see what other venues Tool will play. I’m hoping that they do Red Rocks again. I doubt that this will be the only show. I don’t want to waste the miles and vacation time on a trip to fucking Ohio. 

Columbus is a really cool city. Great restaurants and easy to get around. As far as cities go I dont mind it at all 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm am gonna eye fuck 18 year old emo chicks for three days straight !!!!!!!!!!!111

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm am gonna eye fuck 18 year old emo chicks for three days straight !!!!!!!!!!!111

Photos please