Check your account email address ×

Who is the biggest piece of shit on FS????

ckf

20 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Yes, for ratting out the riders at the PET RIDE!!!! He could have gotten them arrested!!! What a real faggot he is!!! The Ontario Gang wanted to kill him, especially the Port Perry crew!!! God, could that guy be any more of a real FAGGOT!! :lol2::lol2::lol2:

That rat bastard needs a rodney King traffic ticket

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

That rat bastard needs a rodney King traffic ticket

I'm surprised somebody didn't beat his ass up there. Canadians are not too violent though. 

23 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I'm surprised somebody didn't beat his ass up there. Canadians are not too violent though. 

this awful knobfull could use a good slap.  he follows you around like a lap dog

Edited by Kev144
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

this awful knobfull could use a good slap.  he follows you around like a lap dog

He's 800 DRAGON!!! He can't stand the " OWNAGE " I've handed him for 9 years on sled sites. He's like the HILLARY of sled-sites!!! LMMFAO!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2: 

7 hours ago, polaris550 said:

7 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Nice to see you two diddlers are still stroking each other.

I won' hold my breath for either of you keyboard Rockys.:crazy:

4 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Nice to see you two diddlers are still stroking each other.

I won' hold my breath for either of you keyboard Rockys.:crazy:

Why don't you go play with your purse dog. 

5 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You're the buddy of the diddler!

See Faggon, everybody sees through you like an open window. You're a faggot, and we all know it. 

37 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Why don't you go play with your purse dog. 

Purse dog!!!! LMAO!!! Lilly, the faggot dog!!! 

On December 16, 2017 at 10:24 AM, Kev144 said:

great....the last thing this forum needs is another faggot like momo the homo :lol: another guy googling cocks/dicks and other male on male acts.  good god man! 

Speaking of obsessed cock gobbling sodomites :gfight: 

On 12/6/2017 at 9:20 PM, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Sounds like machz

This is what REALLY happened between Rob and MACHZNOT, if anybody wants to know:

At least two times MZN PMd Rob to tell him he would try to make it over there ( WALDEN AREA ) when he was up in Pittsburg, to say hello to him, and maybe go for a pizza and beer. This was AFTER his wife passed away, and he was somewhat depressed, in MZN's  opinion.  On at least two occasions MZN told him to try to stay ACTIVE to fend off the depression. MZN was never able to make it up country again. 

At some point Rob began to post how he was sick of running the site, and appeared to be getting angry and maybe even more depressed. At one point he BANNED OT ( Richard ) for making a joke about drinking, which MZN thought Rob took the wrong way. MZN did not think OT was trying to hurt Rob, but Rob took it that way. Again, this is just MZN's opinion. 

During this time frame  Rob also got pissed-off at MACHZNOT, ostensibly for posting pics of the onions in his underwear.  Rob then BANNED MACHZNOT. 

800 DRAGON then told MZN on SNOWEST PMs, that Rob was posting gay pics on MZN's Profile page on Fs.com.  800 Dragon also told MZN that Rob was running a poll to vote if they thought MZN was gay. 

Whereas MZN had no way to access FS, he tried contacting Rob on facebook, but Rob would not respond. 

At that point MZN wrote a letter to Rob at his home telling Rob that if he did not give him a chance to access and fight back on FS, that he would contact the Marley Law Firm in Burlington, Vermont. to see what action could be taken. Rob burned the site down shortly after that. 

When MZN joined fs1, there were about 1850 members. Rob said he wanted to cap it at 3000. Because of the insanity that was Fs1, it blew past 3000 and went to 9500 members!!

MZN does fault Rob for one thing however: he punished 9450 INNOCENT people who were on the site for a few laughs, and didn't bother anyone. There were at MOST  only 20 or so inflammatory members. The basic premise of the site however was based on FREEDOM, and even the trouble-makers were part of that mantra. 

Just now, awful knawful said:

STFU! 

You know an awful lot of MZNs, Dragon and Robs business!

So, you are either:

1 MachZNot! Or

2 MachZNot!s cock gobbling lover!!

You're 800 Dragon's cock-gobbling DUPE!!! STFU!! FAGGOT!! 

YOU ARE 800 FAGGON, you fucking faggot!!!

Your fake profile about Campbelltown, NB is also fake, you fucking cock-sucking motherfucker!!  :bigfinger: Fuck your cunt, faggot!!! :bigfinger: Suck a dick, faggot!!:bigfinger:Lick a nigga's ass clean, faggot!! :bigfinger: