Check your account email address ×

left vs right

Just now, Kivalo said:

Wrong! 

Some RWW gets caught being a scumbag and the right defends/deflects/denies while the left goes ape shit.

Some LWW gets caught being a scumbag and the left defends/deflects/denies and the right goes apeshit. 

Its called partisan hackery and you are guiltier than most. :news:

find all the quotes from me crying about roger ailes when he was outed. hell, include all the left. then we'll count pages!

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

find all the quotes from me crying about roger ailes when he was outed. hell, include all the left. then we'll count pages!

Does the phrase apples to oranges ring a bell? Hypocrite!

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Seduce? How about molest and rape women. 

On some level I might agree with you but let's be honest some of the names involved in this like Afflack, Dammon, Weinstein and yes even Clinton just spent the better part of a year telling us how awful Trump was for just saying the things that these guys were actually physically doing. So much for the party of women's issues.

End of thread. 

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Yeah right, you dont what Im talking about. :lol:

both have been accused of sexual misconduct. also taking into consideration there isn't much history left in here, what else could we use for comps? I think it's a great example, as the crying from the lefties, then, is very minimal to the right, now. as I stated :dunno:

Edited by Snoslinger

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

both have been accused of sexual misconduct. also taking into consideration there isn't much history left in here, what else could we use for comps? I think it's a great example, as the crying from the lefties, then, is very minimal to the right, now. as I stated :dunno:

No dummy, Im not talking about your ridiculous example, Im talking about you using the apples to oranges excuse all the time.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I roll down the center on just about everything,  but comparing straight up locker/mans room talk like we all fucking do,.. to some guy that beats off infront of young adult girls and guys repeatedly and has done this for decades only because he holds a position of power with their career is just wacked the fuck, and then defend him

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

story breaks about a rww politician banging boys. rwws yawn, the left bashes him, lasts about 2 days in the "lib media". rwws question motives of victims"?

story breaks about a hollwood lib using his power to seduce women. dems condemn. rwws go ape shit for weeks. they bring the Clintons into it. they shed some fake tears and pretend to care. the "lib media", scared to death of looking biased, continues coverage of rwws going ape-shit.

the end

such a moron.  my god.

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I roll down the center on just about everything,  but comparing straight up locker/mans room talk like we all fucking do,.. to some guy that beats off infront of young adult girls and guys repeatedly and has done this for decades only because he holds a position of power with their career is just wacked the fuck, and then defend him

Yup.  :bc:

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

every person has a public life, private life, and secret life. look at the pervert bill oreilly. he interviewed the potus george bush. he’s still loved by millions 

I guess I don't see the "Righty's do it too" as any type of defense...and that's what seems to be going on here with you libs.  You're all clapped out on the moral issues....because you can't see past your own wanton destruction in the hopes for you party's willfull agenda.

15 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

every person has a public life, private life, and secret life. look at the pervert bill oreilly. he interviewed the potus george bush. he’s still loved by millions 

Did he jerk off into a plant at the local 99 with a 21 year old being forced to watch if she wanted a job?

6 minutes ago, bussman said:

It's Momo level. 

Momos actually smart, and fairly logical.  Slinger is momo level obsessive.  Obsessed with picking fights daily in here, putting up the most pathetic arguments I've ever seen.  If this was a debate class, he would have flunked out a long time ago.  Now he's convinced that we all defended Denny Hastert as if that isnt the lamest deflection ever.  Hey newsflash slinger, a pigs a pig, and the top of the Democratic elite has quite a few more pigs in it than the Republican side.  wtf.

47 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Did he jerk off into a plant at the local 99 with a 21 year old being forced to watch if she wanted a job?

those that abuse power like that are capable of anything. it’s intoxicating. the risks along with the atrocities always increase. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

those that abuse power like that are capable of anything. it’s intoxicating. the risks along with the atrocities always increase. 

I believe it was Lincoln that said to see a man's true character watch how he behaves with power. 

Or something like that. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

In today's day and age, it's mind boggling what man and woman are capable of..

IMO,  it's the loss of moral value, life,  and education that has caused the obvious decline 

19 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

In today's day and age, it's mind boggling what man and woman are capable of..

IMO,  it's the loss of moral value, life,  and education that has caused the obvious decline 

you’re assuming that somehow humans have found a way to reject primal urges. i don’t believe humans have. we’re the same animal we were 2000 years ago. capable of all the same stuff. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

you’re assuming that somehow humans have found a way to reject primal urges. i don’t believe humans have. we’re the same animal we were 2000 years ago. capable of all the same stuff. 

Surprisingly good post.  Truth.  And it can be expanded to include a lot of reasons why the "peace and love" ideologies will never work.

I believe I just counted 10 different threads in the past are three days on Harvey Weinstein - seems excessive for someone I didn't even know existed till three days ago.  Still, I condemned his actions as did the vast majority.

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I believe I just counted 10 different threads in the past are three days on Harvey Weinstein - seems excessive for someone I didn't even know existed till three days ago.  Still, I condemned his actions as did the vast majority.

But you most likely voted for Billy the rapist. 

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Surprisingly good post.  Truth.  And it can be expanded to include a lot of reasons why the "peace and love" ideologies will never work.

it’s not so much if an ideology will work 100%. it’s more about and expression of an idea. other than a psychopath that derives a calm feeling from chaos, who doesn’t want peace and love? if not for ourselves than our kids

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

what is your definition of assault? where was your hormonal induced anger for the trump victims? :lol:

Right next to Billy Jeff's definition of IS ,, :lol:

you get more pathetic each day.