Check your account email address ×

Snowtech 2017 sled of the year

1 minute ago, Anler said:

He needs to switch brands. He should ride poo. They are making some good sleds these days and he is just too hillbilly and unsophisticated to ride a Doo. !!!!1111

No , he's to heterosexual to ride a doo ......skidoo is a faggot ass company run by faggots and catering to faggots

Just now, f7ben said:

No , he's to heterosexual to ride a doo ......skidoo is a faggot ass company run by faggots and catering to faggots

Pffffttt!!!!111111 Only a REAL faggot would say that!!!!1111122222

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Pffffttt!!!!111111 Only a REAL faggot would say that!!!!1111122222

nope....its true. There is literally nothing gayer in the sled world than the ACE !!!!!!!!!!111111111 They should make a GARY model to go with the ACE !!!1111

Just now, f7ben said:

nope....its true. There is literally nothing gayer in the sled world than the ACE !!!!!!!!!!111111111 They should make a GARY model to go with the ACE !!!1111

Id rather ride an ACE that a Cat 570. That is faggot in a can right there!!!!11111222

And only a complete and utter flaming faggot sally boy would quit riding snowmobiles to fly planes. Gay ass planes with props and shit. May as well give your manhood to someone that needs it and can use it!!!1111222

• Haha 1

Just now, Anler said:

And only a complete and utter flaming faggot sally boy would quit riding snowmobiles to fly planes. Gay ass planes with props and shit. May as well give your manhood to someone that needs it and can use it!!!1111222

Nope , flying is awesome....and I didnt quit sledding and have said all along I'll probably freak out and buy something after the first if there is snow. 2 worthless snow years in a row and living down here in redneck faggot land have certainly taken the shine off of sledding....no doubt

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Sounds like the only beef is stiff shock valving. Something that can be easily fixed. I would love to ride one of these sleds!

I don't know if the new one is too stiff or not but the 15 was bag of dicks gay soft and would bottom and swap with the slightest aggression.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope , flying is awesome....and I didnt quit sledding and have said all along I'll probably freak out and buy something after the first if there is snow. 2 worthless snow years in a row and living down here in redneck faggot land have certainly taken the shine off of sledding....no doubt

Atving ftw!

Hey Anler, did you read what they said about the G4 skidoo? I was kind of surprised. It seems they like the XS better as far as handling goes. :dunno: 

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Hey Anler, did you read what they said about the G4 skidoo? I was kind of surprised. It seems they like the XS better as far as handling goes. :dunno: 

you cant believe a thing these retards in these rags say.....they are morons 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I'd rather take a needle point class than go Gaytving

Youre right....sitting on your ass in front of a computer would be alot more fun then atving.

This is The SnowTech guys gassing up by my camp last spring. The conditions were shit and the logging roads were the only thing rideable. As you can see, they were testing the 18's. Poo is pulling away from Doo. The boys at SnowTech love the new Doos, they would say it to everybody that asked last year. 

IMG_3225.JPG

3 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Youre right....sitting on your ass in front of a computer would be alot more fun then atving.

going to work would be a lot more fun than gaytving

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Was hoping to head up to Epping this weekend, 3 day grass drag, water cross and swap meet extravaganza.  The goal was to sell the SKS, old Yam and end up with a leftover or new SBA.  But have a work event Saturday :flush: 

Dang, I'm going. I woulda bought ya a turkey leg!

50 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

This is The SnowTech guys gassing up by my camp last spring. The conditions were shit and the logging roads were the only thing rideable. As you can see, they were testing the 18's. Poo is pulling away from Doo. The boys at SnowTech love the new Doos, they would say it to everybody that asked last year. 

IMG_3225.JPG

Oh man, what a shitty job having to ride snowmobiles in crappy conditions.