Check your account email address ×

******Official Fall Foliage Photo & Video Thread******

ckf

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm not sure if they'll allow it.  I'm gonna ask at the meeting in a couple of weeks.

Let me know if you have any questions. I can certainly give you a few pointers on how to loose a drone :lol: 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...that's probably why they won't allow it.  "INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

:lol:

fuck em what are they going to do . you can be sitting on a bluff on the road overlooking the lake and just fly it over the hill.

how much wind can they really take? I would like to bring one west but it is always so dam windy over the tree line

Edited by Ez ryder

Just now, Ez ryder said:

fuck em what are they going to do . you can be sitting on a bluff on the road overlooking the lake and just fly it over the hill

True. As long as they don't get a no fly area from the FAA the only thing they could do is prohibit you from using their property to take off from. Maybe it would be better to keep your mouth shut and just do it :dunno:

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

True. As long as they don't get a no fly area from the FAA the only thing they could do is prohibit you from using their property to take off from. Maybe it would be better to keep your mouth shut and just do it :dunno:

if 20 yrs of marriage has taught me anything it is it is always a lot more ez to ask for forgiveness than permission   

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

fuck em what are they going to do . you can be sitting on a bluff on the road overlooking the lake and just fly it over the hill.

how much wind can they really take? I would like to bring one west but it is always so dam windy over the tree line

7 hours ago, ckf said:

Yeah....probably.  But I think Spririt Mountain, the ski area where the reace is, owns all of the property around it.  And besides, I'm gonna be trackside, so if it cannot be flown from the muddle of the track, I'll choose to be sniffin fuel in an impact zone!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah....probably.  But I think Spririt Mountain, the ski area where the reace is, owns all of the property around it.  And besides, I'm gonna be trackside, so if it cannot be flown from the muddle of the track, I'll choose to be sniffin fuel in an impact zone!

Whatever works for you :bc:

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Whatever works for you :bc:

Like I had any chance of flying a drone and NOT creating a medical moment to be seen on local and state news.  :lol: I would be interested in funding the video production though.  

What't the range on yours?  :lmao:

Screenshot (16).png

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Like I had any chance of flying a drone and NOT creating a medical moment to be seen on local and state news.  :lol: I would be interested in funding the video production though.  

What't the range on yours?  :lmao:

Screenshot (16).png

You are just slightly out of my range :lol:

31 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

It's full blown fall here. Warm but leaves be a turning. Will try and get pics of New Brunswick side and Quebec side if sun comes out.

Looking forward to seeing your pics :bc:

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

In my front yard. Only one I got today. Busy.

20171011_174438-1.jpg

Hey faggot, why don't ya' take a pic of a telephone pole and power lines? That would be great. 

What a fuckin' homo.   :asshole:

9 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Hey faggot, why don't ya' take a pic of a telephone pole and power lines? That would be great. 

What a fuckin' homo.   :asshole:

WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT SCREWING UP MY THREADS!!!!!11!!1!1!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1