Check your account email address ×

******Official Fall Foliage Photo & Video Thread******

ckf

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Copy, little exposure difference on the right segment but looks good still.

Neal

I see what you noticed. I was in manual exposure, but auto WB. For some reason I can't get the WB right manually. Isn't sunny supposed to be 5500K?

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

I see what you noticed. I was in manual exposure, but auto WB. For some reason I can't get the WB right manually. Isn't sunny supposed to be 5500K?

Standard average.  Varies by time/atmosphere/ect.  What are the steps you have for manual?

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated

17 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Standard average.  Varies by time/atmosphere/ect.  What are the steps you have for manual?

Neal

I have the aperture set to f/4.5 and adjust the shutter speed to get the proper exposure. I usually have it set to what the camera considers -0.3 to -0.7 EV because I don't want to blow the highlights, especially when there are white buildings or clouds. It's easier to bring up the shadows in post than it is to recover highlights.  

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

I have the aperture set to f/4.5 and adjust the shutter speed to get the proper exposure. I usually have it set to what the camera considers -0.3 to -0.7 EV because I don't want to blow the highlights, especially when there are white buildings or clouds. It's easier to bring up the shadows in post than it is to recover highlights.  

How quickly can you take em?  Try some hdr bracketing?

Neal

7 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Usually done in 1 ev, but you may be stuck with greater steps due to hover stability?

Neal

It's pretty stable when hovering because it's locked on to several satellites.

Tide Head NB looking towards Campbellton.

Pointe a la Croix, Quebec on left side of bridge, Campbellton, New Brunswick on the right. AVCELL mill where I work is in Atholville. Big Mountain is Sugarloaf. River is Restigouche.

Listijug First Nation Reserve is just at the end of the bridge in Quebec also. Cheap beer and cigarettes!

I can spend all day in these mountains exploring. Trails everywhere.

20171023_160713.jpg

20171023_160647.jpg

20171023_160636.jpg

20171023_160629.jpg

• Like 2

12 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Pointe a la Croix, Quebec on left side of bridge, Campbellton, New Brunswick on the right. AVCELL mill where I work is in Atholville. Big Mountain is Sugarloaf. River is Restigouche.

Listijug First Nation Reserve is just at the end of the bridge in Quebec also. Cheap beer and cigarettes!

20171023_160713.jpg

20171023_160647.jpg

20171023_160636.jpg

20171023_160629.jpg

The average pay for a heavy equipment operator in Canada is $24.75 @ hour Cn. Annual $59,000.00 

How much do you make? You have a Dodge truck, a used Toyota or somethin', a war canoe, an ATV, a Sled, and a tractor, and a new garage. 

So, how much do you make???

12 hours ago, awful knawful said:

20171023_160713.jpg

20171023_160647.jpg

20171023_160636.jpg

20171023_160629.jpg

So, when do ya' go back to work,   SLACKER!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you going on welfare, SLACKER????   :slacker::slacker::slacker: