Check your account email address ×

Hero cop attacked viciously by two rabid dogs

8 hours ago, Anler said:

I've mentioned this before but I have witnessed police impropriety that most people wouldn't believe if I told them the stories. And quite a bit of it. It's why I hate cops. Also I know several cops. The 2 was was smoking with a couple weeks ago are in tactical units. If they come to your house and you have a dog, that dog is good as dead. And they will tell you that. However most of the places they go are in the hood and the dogs are pit bulls or Rottweilers. But I have seen alot of abuse from suburban cops. Imo they are finally getting what's coming to them. These fucks have ruined alot of lives. Alot of these pricks would be in prison if they didn't have badges. 

Thats nice.  You hang around with corrupt cops and call them friends.  Shocker.  Are they nice ex felons too?

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats nice.  You hang around with corrupt cops and call them friends.  Shocker.  Are they nice ex felons too?

They are friends of one of my best friends. And they arent corrupt cops, they are just cops. This is what cops do. 

1 hour ago, xcr700 said:

I know,after a million dollars in surgery :flush:. This site makes me hate cops more and more every day.

I used to post stories about cops going above their duty doing great things,  to counter bens cop hating stories, but no one really responded, fact is you guys love things that make you angry

Edited by MiSledder

4 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

I used to post stories about cops going above their duty doing great things,  to counter bens cop hating stories, but no one really responded, fact is you guys love things that make you angry

You posted propaganda bullshit about cops buying strollers for poor families.....who gives a fuck about their bullshit PR campaign. The fact is the fucks violate peoples rights every day 1000's of times and then they all collude and lie about it.

Edited by f7ben

6 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

I know I said I hate cops,but I really don't. .there's just an absurd amount of bad cop shit out there ,it's a little overwhelming

Just now, f7ben said:

You posted propaganda bullshit about cops buys strollers for poor families.....who gives a fuck about their bullshit PR campaign. The fact is the fucks violate peoples rights every day 1000's of times and then they all collude and lie about it.

I posted alot of life saving stories, You never read them or gave a fuck,  You're a drunk who's crashed cars, fucked around and got caught, youve been masterbating to bad cop stories for so long now youre vision of cops is so blurred you wouldnt know a good cop if he saved your life

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

I know I said I hate cops,but I really don't. .there's just an absurd amount of bad cop shit out there ,it's a little overwhelming

no, theres always been bad cops, just like there are shitty steel industry workers, cops are human, they can make mistakes, ben wants to hang everyone of them just for getting dressed, But he'll call them when someone is robbing his house

2 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

no, theres always been bad cops, just like there are shitty steel industry workers, cops are human, they can make mistakes, ben wants to hang everyone of them just for getting dressed, But he'll call them when someone is robbing his house

they get paid to respond when someone is robbing a house ....you wanna suck their dick when they actually do their fucking job and you wanna look the other way when they fuck it up daily. You are a bootlicking faggot ass apologist with a sob story about some cop relative. Everyone has a sob story. The profession of law enforcement is a career of lying and fucking peoples lives up for shit the LEO's do themselves every day. The very pinnacle of hypocrisy.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Kinda like there are good Democrats and bad Democrats?

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

they get paid to respond when someone is robbing a house ....you wanna suck their dick when they actually do their fucking job and you wanna look the other way when they fuck it up daily. You are a bootlicking faggot ass apologist with a sob story about some cop relative. Everyone has a sob story. The profession of law enforcement is a career of lying and fucking peoples lives up for shit the LEO's do themselves every day. The very pinnacle of hypocrisy.

Amen! Boom! Spot the fuck on! X Eleventy!

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

my brother Inlaw never even entered my mind, I only respond to your over the top rants when a cop fucks up, like calling  for the death of every cop, or like the bold

BTW dont ever let me find out what your family tragedy is, Ill use it every fucking time I can to get under your skin like