Check your account email address ×

Hero cop attacked viciously by two rabid dogs

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Well , take Ben , Snacks and maybe 2 others out of the picture and what's left is a 300 PPD game of assclown ping pong between you , SR and the old man , so lets not get too exited here :bc:

Oh great, zambroski will reply with a novel 

6 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Well , take Ben , Snacks and maybe 2 others out of the picture and what's left is a 300 PPD game of assclown ping pong between you , SR and the old man , so lets not get too exited here :bc:

As opposed to you ass clowns stroking your egos and picking on Daive and frenchy all day. :lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

You know, I gotta be honest, I'd want a fucking camera on me in this climate for my own defense.

Worked in the cops favor last week.

Woman ran up and tazed cop from behind.  Whole party claimed the cop was choking the boyfriend to death and she had no choice but to save his life.

Lawyers, media, activists were in a frenzy until DPD released body cam footage .   Clearly not the case.

33 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Who is getting excited?  Or did you really mean exited?  Even then, who is getting "exited"?  

:lol:

31 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Calm down.  :bc: 

31 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Oh great, zambroski will reply with a novel 

I'll sign the inside fucking cover for you....in crayon!  Got a color preference?

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Who is getting excited?  Or did you really mean exited?  Even then, who is getting "exited"?  

I'll sign the inside fucking cover for you....in crayon!  Got a color preference?

I was so excited that I fucked up and exited . :bc: 

37 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: did Ron send up the bat signal on TBP 

I have an F7Ben app on my phone.  Everytime you start a new thread, I get this screeching car crash sound along with a guy going mental with expletives on my phone. :lol:  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I have an F7Ben app on my phone.  Everytime you start a new thread, I get this screeching car crash sound along with a guy going mental with expletives on my phone. :lol:  

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Thats how this worthless piece of shit cop would have told the story if there wasnt video :lol: the worst thing that ever happened to cops was the video camera...they are having a tough time lying about every single little thing now :lol::lol: 

http://nypost.com/2017/07/10/homeowner-slams-cop-for-shooting-tail-wagging-dog/

I've mentioned this before but I have witnessed police impropriety that most people wouldn't believe if I told them the stories. And quite a bit of it. It's why I hate cops. Also I know several cops. The 2 was was smoking with a couple weeks ago are in tactical units. If they come to your house and you have a dog, that dog is good as dead. And they will tell you that. However most of the places they go are in the hood and the dogs are pit bulls or Rottweilers. But I have seen alot of abuse from suburban cops. Imo they are finally getting what's coming to them. These fucks have ruined alot of lives. Alot of these pricks would be in prison if they didn't have badges. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I've mentioned this before but I have witnessed police impropriety that most people wouldn't believe if I told them the stories. And quite a bit of it. It's why I hate cops. Also I know several cops. The 2 was was smoking with a couple weeks ago are in tactical units. If they come to your house and you have a dog, that dog is good as dead. And they will tell you that. However most of the places they go are in the hood and the dogs are pit bulls or Rottweilers. But I have seen alot of abuse from suburban cops. Imo they are finally getting what's coming to them. These fucks have ruined alot of lives. Alot of these pricks would be in prison if they didn't have badges. 

I fucking hate cops , obviously not all of them personally but I hate the profession. Its less honorable then being a common whore 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I fucking hate cops , obviously not all of them personally but I hate the profession. Its less honorable then being a common whore 

I had a boss when I was about 19-20. He was railing on about cops, he says "I would rather my son be a cock sucking faggot than a cop!" I'll never forget that... :lol:

Just now, Anler said:

I had a boss when I was about 19-20. He was railing on about cops, he says "I would rather my son be a cock sucking faggot than a cop!" I'll never forget that... :lol:

I LIKE THAT GUY !!!!111111111

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I LIKE THAT GUY !!!!111111111

He was kind of a dick. :lol:

But dude loved to drink... And smoke... We would go to lunch, he would buy a case or 2 of beer and a bottle of something. We would get a sammich, sit around and drink, pass around a couple doobies, then that mother fucker would send us back to work and ride us like Hebrew slaves. Then after work we would go somewhere and drink some more like we were best friends. I hated that guy at work. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Awww Ron.....I'm getting all verklempt.:fireworks: