Check your account email address ×

WH/Senate Briefing on NK

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe, but to act like he's pulling all the strings is assinine. Especially the military side.

The liberal Dems have made him the face of evil while they are busy being the face of idiocy.

wtf? 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

no one is launching shit .  you better believe if NK launches we can knock it out of the sky . we have come a long way from knocking scuds down.

if I am not mistaken we have been working with SK for some time installing a NMD system around there country. U really think we are doing that only for there benefit?

NK is selling missels to Iran and other places, they are Asians don't forget they can figure shit out rather fast. They could for sure nuke the south supposedly hit Japan in 10 minutes they are an actual threat :news: 

27 minutes ago, Momorider said:

NK is selling missels to Iran and other places, they are Asians don't forget they can figure shit out rather fast. They could for sure nuke the south supposedly hit Japan in 10 minutes they are an actual threat :news: 

if they try I guess we get to see if our defense systems work .  then in a few short min we can shut NK down for good . I still don't think NK has its shit together . what have u seen as successful on NK launch pads ? or do u think that fat fuck likes the embarrassment and is just playing a long game of possum  

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

if they try I guess we get to see if our defense systems work .  then in a few short min we can shut NK down for good . I still don't think NK has its shit together . what have u seen as successful on NK launch pads ? or do u think that fat fuck likes the embarrassment and is just playing a long game of possum  

I see a completely isolated country with no money for like 70 years having military technology that most 3rd world even 2nd world countries don't have so they obviously have some smart capable scientists and they are a big threat to the world. If I couldn't get the Chinese to smarten them up I would nuke them :news: 

7 hours ago, Momorider said:

I see a completely isolated country with no money for like 70 years having military technology that most 3rd world even 2nd world countries don't have so they obviously have some smart capable scientists and they are a big threat to the world. If I couldn't get the Chinese to smarten them up I would nuke them :news: 

2nd and 3rd world?  They've got very modern war ready equipment designed and built by China, Russia and the US.  They are a country built on war propaganda and want S. Korea back....at all costs....and eventually, they plan to get it.

But, whatever.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

2nd and 3rd world?  They've got very modern war ready equipment designed and built by China, Russia and the US.  They are a country built on war propaganda and want S. Korea back....at all costs....and eventually, they plan to get it.

But, whatever.

:lol: yah right ......

• Platinum Contributing Member

But, whatever.

Now just where did you come up with that?

Just now, Highmark said:

The fucking idiot is confusing China and Taiwan .....he's functioning at roughly momo level stupid 

NK barely can get a missile to leave the launch pad.   The basically got artillery and scuds.   We know how accurate those were in Desert Storm.   They can reign down some damage on SK with artillery of which we would take out in a few hours.  Its disgusting we think they are such a threat.   

I don't like the thoughts of them getting nuclear weapons because they could be sold into the hands of goat fuckers but I have no fear NK will attack anyone on their own.   I laugh at all this talk that Jong-Un is mentally unstable.   Really?  Just exactly how do we know that?   We don't know if he even controls anything in that country, chances are he doesn't.  The country was most likely ran by older communists that took over when his old man was ill.  Equip SK with weapons to defend themselves.   Let Japan defend themselves.   Its not our fucking fight.  We already lost almost 37,000 people fighting in that fucking place.  If the people of NK don't want freedom them they don't get no freedom.   

Edited by Highmark

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Poor anarchy Ben. :lmao:

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Just a little tid bit I threw together after talking to people that served there first hand about the relations of those two countries.  I can assure you, NK is NOT worried about SK invading their country.  It's the other way around.  They still have live skirmishes in the DMZ there where both sides patrol fully locked and loaded.  Astonishing.

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The fucking idiot is confusing China and Taiwan .....he's functioning at roughly momo level stupid 

LOL!  Hey...you're back! :lol:

Image result for hong kong phooey

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just a little tid bit I threw together after talking to people that served there first hand about the relations of those two countries.  I can assure you, NK is NOT worried about SK invading their country.  It's the other way around.  They still have live skirmishes in the DMZ there where both sides patrol fully locked and loaded.  Astonishing.

No offense but really?

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Obviously..........

Is it though?  I'd bet it's a small amount of our population that understands the complexities of what has been going on between those two countries.  The stories I've heard and read about are insane....so much so that they are hard to believe.  They are like schoolyard children over there.

Related image

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

No offense but really?

Well...it's a bit tongue in cheek because obviously that's never gonna happen as long as we are backing SK.  But yes, some of the stories I've heard are amazing.

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well...it's a bit tongue in cheek because obviously that's never gonna happen as long as we are backing SK.  But yes, some of the stories I've heard are amazing.

No doubt but in the end they are just that.   We have no idea of his mental stability or who is actually calling the shots there.  

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No doubt but in the end they are just that.   We have no idea of his mental stability or who is actually calling the shots there.  

Maybe...but we have indications.  And considering how locked down information is there...that's makes him even more frightening.  I believe he is truly in charge and ultimately calls the shots..  He is obviously taking some advisement.  He turns up with couple of old guys in pictures dressed like military generals of some sort.  I bet their "advisement" is scary.  

12 hours ago, Momorider said:

:lol: 

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe...but we have indications.  And considering how locked down information is there...that's makes him even more frightening.  I believe he is truly in charge and ultimately calls the shots..  He is obviously taking some advisement.  He turns up with couple of old guys in pictures dressed like military generals of some sort.  I bet their "advisement" is scary.  

If we went after everyone who said they wanted to blow us up where would it end.   I use to be one of those guys that said if you say enough times you want to harm us its time fuck them up.   No longer.   No more boys dying because of a threat.   No more spending billions and billions of dollars because of it.  Simply put it out to the world you attack us in any way it won't be proportional.   We will go after and kill all of your leaders.   Make that known but let them beat their chest all they want.    

Edited by Highmark

12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

10 hours ago, Momorider said:

:lol::lol: 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

But, whatever.

:lol::lol::lol: 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I know right? :lol: 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

:lol: X Eleventy!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: 

Is it though?  I'd bet it's a small amount of our population that understands the complexities of what has been going on between those two countries.  The stories I've heard and read about are insane....so much so that they are hard to believe.  They are like schoolyard children over there.

Related image

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: 

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: 

Edited by Anler

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If we went after everyone who said they wanted to blow us up where would it end.   I use to be one of those guys that said if you say enough times you want to harm us its time fuck them up.   No longer.   No more boys dying because of a threat.   No more spending billions and billions of dollars because of it.  Simply put it out to the world you attack us in any way it won't be proportional.   We will go after and kill all of your leaders.   Make that known but let them beat their chest all they want.    

It sounds like you are thinking I'm saying we should attack them?  That's not the case.  But I also don't agree with your get punched in the face first then retaliate idea.  Gotta be ground in between...and I think that's what we are doing.

Just now, Zambroski said:

It sounds like you are thinking I'm saying we should attack them?  That's not the case.  But I also don't agree with your get punched in the face first then retaliate idea.  Gotta be ground in between...and I think that's what we are doing.

Didn't mean to sound it that way.  Some countries nothing really works.   Sanctions just hurt the people and causes generational hatred for us.   Not saying that they shouldn't be done at all but it never seems to hurt those in charge.   Banging our chests only makes them bang theirs to look good on the world stage.   NK is a regional problem.   Let the regional countries deal with it.   Help those who might really be threatened by them by selling them arms but our boys don't need to die because some shithole communist country who can't even launch a missile is spouting off.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Didn't mean to sound it that way.  Some countries nothing really works.   Sanctions just hurt the people and causes generational hatred for us.   Not saying that they shouldn't be done at all but it never seems to hurt those in charge.   Banging our chests only makes them bang theirs to look good on the world stage.   NK is a regional problem.   Let the regional countries deal with it.   Help those who might really be threatened by them by selling them arms but our boys don't need to die because some shithole communist country who can't even launch a missile is spouting off.  

Agreed.  The problem is, we just cannot seem to ever do that.  Ever.  So, we have to stay involved in the whole region (world).  There is almost no real resistance to our government doing whatever they seem fit to do now either.  We've been trained pretty damn well to just accept it.  Maybe bitch a little, but that's about it.  We keep voting these people in...and that's that.