Check your account email address ×

Thread for manly men only. Pussies stay out!

• Gold Member
Just now, Anler said:

:lol: I can't stand Copenhagen . Especially the snuff. Shit is messy as hell. 

I always hated it too. Kodiak mint was my poison of choice. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Haven't chewed in 20 plus years, quit cigs two years ago and haven't drank in 4 months.....walking the dog on the beach tonight and I was wishing I had a cigar...maybe a Macanudo or Royal Jamaican. :bc:

• Like 3

• Gold Member
Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Haven't chewed in 20 plus years, quit cigs two years ago and haven't drank in 4 months.....walking the dog on the beach tonight and I was wishing I had a cigar...maybe a Macanudo or Royal Jamaican. :bc:

Walking is a good way to lose some pounds, Jimmy!  Good for you man!  I always try and walk for exercise but too often I find reasons to "do it tomorrow" 

Why the fuck cant drinking to excess and eating like shit be good for you, eh? :lol:

Just now, Woodtick said:

image.jpg

I have a picture of me when I was like three years old. I must of been in a wedding cuz I'm wearing a tux. My dad and his brother put a smoke in my hand and a beer in the other and snapped the pic. That was 70's tho. :lol:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

A good cigar is a great way to pass the time. :bc:

Still got a bunch rolled up in my freezer.  Only smoke a couple a year now....not sure why. :dunno:

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Faggotry

More Faggotry

images.jpeg.82c03cd2587bf541d41b937d3178cc5c.jpeg

'Merica

This.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Walking is a good way to lose some pounds, Jimmy!  Good for you man!  I always try and walk for exercise but too often I find reasons to "do it tomorrow" 

Why the fuck cant drinking to excess and eating like shit be good for you, eh? :lol:

I can't take all the credit as this  Blue Heeler is a maniac without a lot of exercise. 🐶🐶🐶

I did just scarf down half a dozen windmill cookies smeared with peanut butter so damn good thing I'm walking! :lol:

Edited by Biggie Smails

20 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Gave up smokes two weeks ago. Fuck dip. Fucking219r and his hill billy ass post.:pan::puke:

man when I quit smoking I also had to quit the bar . I smoked a lot of weed to compensate weed and gum and patches .  if I get real lit up I will still have a smoke but I have not even gotten real lit up in a few yrs , I have prob had 5 packs total in 18yrs . usually was on guys trips and I would buy a pack at the bar for the weekend when it was clear where the weekend was headed especially if some one broke out booger sugar.

worst smell there is when some one comes out from the cold in a leather jacket that was out there pulling a heater . fucking disgusting I would rather spend 100mi with the windows down in Iowa corn country during natural fertilizing season

Edited by Ez ryder

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

I have a picture of me when I was like three years old. I must of been in a wedding cuz I'm wearing a tux. My dad and his brother put a smoke in my hand and a beer in the other and snapped the pic. That was 70's tho. :lol:

I have 1 on my wall as a baby sucking on a Pfeiffer's bottle next to dad passed out  in bed and there in a nice bong on the night stand keeping it classy u know lol.

any one remember smoking in the waiting rooms at hospitals lol

and I still cant believe we had a smoking lounge in high school fucker was full between every class   

Edited by Ez ryder

I have only had a few beers in the last few weeks. I could smoke a pack of reds and fuck a fat chick after a bunch of beers. I'm staying away from beers for a while,just a few here and there.:bc:

Just now, Woodtick said:

I have only had a few beers in the last few weeks. I could smoke a pack of reds and fuck a fat chick after a bunch of beers. I'm staying away from beers for a while,just a few here and there.:bc:

beers or fat chicks

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I was told I did a few big girls,I didn't remember a thing. I'm glad I don't remember them,who knows,maybe I liked it?

That's what booze is for. Helping men get thru the tough jobs...

• Like 3

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Still got a bunch rolled up in my freezer.  Only smoke a couple a year now....not sure why. :dunno:

This.

Yeah I only smoke one every coupla months as well.

18 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I can't take all the credit as this  Blue Heeler is a maniac without a lot of exercise. 🐶🐶🐶

I did just scarf down half a dozen windmill cookies smeared with peanut butter so damn good thing I'm walking! :lol:

sounds tasty! :bc:

57 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Had a Cuban with the father in law over the weekend.:bc:

Cigars never did it for me, I'd smoke a quarter of a Cohiba at a golf outing and that was it, I was a cig smoker.

52 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

No bullshit Jim, god hates a quitter :bc:  

26 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

If you are going to ride a hefer, it may as well be bucking full out. 

When a buddy was trying to get action off a chick at the bar and she had a fat friend we called it "taking the grenade" . Keeping the fat friend busy so your bud could get laid. I never took the grenade because I am just not a very good friend. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

When a buddy was trying to get action off a chick at the bar and she had a fat friend we called it "taking the grenade" . Keeping the fat friend busy so your bud could get laid. I never took the grenade because I am just not a very good friend. :lol:

b330f035bf55dd5a0d4dfa2ac44e3401.thumb.jpg.f01eda8f402152f3fe1fc7761424a4b6.jpg

Guess who also likes that term? You guessed it!!!! The JeRSey ShORe BoyZ!!!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Anler said:

oh man I had the best wing man a guy could ever dream of having . scotty loved fat chicks the bigger the better . I cant even tell u how many bars I walked in to scanning the place for fat chicks with good looking girlfriends I could fuck. if the pig is getting fucked every on in the crew is getting fucked the way it works . I owe prob 5/8 or more  of my bar pussy to scott and his love of big fat hogs. of he was a tall ginger mother fucker and it was the 80s so picture Ronald mc Donald in some jazzy jeff cross colors get up . fucking clown show