Check your account email address ×

My dad in 1943

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

You call my gal a trans or man and told me to kill myself.  Not that I care but call a spade a spade.  

She's with you against her own will. Either an arranged marriage , or she was kidnapped and thrown into a mail order bride service unwillingly, like you see on Datwline NBC and other shows.. I didn't know they did arranged marriages in Canada. So she has to have been kidnapped . No way you got that on your own.   

:snack:

Jewell has no sack either :news:

14 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

She's with you against her own will. Either an arranged marriage , or she was kidnapped and thrown into a mail order bride service unwillingly, like you see on Datwline NBC and other shows.. I didn't know they did arranged marriages in Canada. So she has to have been kidnapped . No way you got that on your own.   

:snack:

Jewell has no sack either :news:

This guy calling her a mail order bride.   He should be banned as well @SSFB

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You can mail order faggots??? :flush: what a sick sodomite thing to do :guzzle: 

How well did it work out for you long term?

Edited by Kev144

12 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Is that your lovers name FAGGOT? I would have guessed Bruce :guzzle: 

When did you become the resident expert in gays, gay men names and gay sexual acts? :lol: 

3 hours ago, Momorider said:

So a winning jockey is not a midget????? a miracle or someone cheated, which is it CUNT?  :dunno:

Jockeys do tend to be quite small in stature and light in weight

There are horse carrying weight limits, that are set by racing authorities. The Kentucky Derby, for example, has a weight limit of 126 lb (57 kg) including the jockey's equipment. The weight of a jockey usually ranges from 108 to 118 lb (49 to 54 kg).  Jockeys average between 4 feet 10 inches and 5 feet 6 inches, though there is no height requirement just weight.

The taller jockeys tend to be the women as they are typically able to maintain the lighter weight with a smaller lighter bone structure

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

He sure did....what say you Zoso...why all the lies and crying?

He's simply fallen off the meds wagon or all that pent up anger he hasn't been expressing for a while has just erupted and can't be held back.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Jockeys do tend to be quite small in stature and light in weight

There are horse carrying weight limits, that are set by racing authorities. The Kentucky Derby, for example, has a weight limit of 126 lb (57 kg) including the jockey's equipment. The weight of a jockey usually ranges from 108 to 118 lb (49 to 54 kg).  Jockeys average between 4 feet 10 inches and 5 feet 6 inches, though there is no height requirement just weight.

The taller jockeys tend to be the women as they are typically able to maintain the lighter weight with a smaller lighter bone structure

Cliff Claven with his wiki info saves the day.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I find it amusing that Zoso calls it butthurt when in fact it's just that he is a miserable asshole that most here can't stand. He is the turd in the punchbowl which he mistakes as being provocative and ballsy. :lol:

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I find it amusing that Zoso calls it butthurt when in fact it's just that he is a miserable asshole that most here can't stand. He is the turd in the punchbowl which he mistakes as being provocative and ballsy. :lol:

Well Jim, you have to admit I got things all stirred up with just a few simple posts.  Oh, and make no mistake, there is plenty of residual butthurt from many members here. just look at the angry janitor for a prime example.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Boered said:

Well Jim, you have to admit I got things all stirred up with just a few simple posts.  Oh, and make no mistake, there is plenty of residual butthurt from many members here. just look at the angry janitor for a prime example.

Well fuck I can't win...I defend you and then I don't and peeps are on my shit regardless! :lol: