Check your account email address ×

Manafort's plan to 'greatly benefit the Putin Government'

Manafort is a commie sympathizer.......not sure why some Americans here think hes a good guy. He's more or less a spy that headed up the Trump campaign.

Flynn was a commie too and was Trumps NATIONAL FUCKIN SECURITY ADVISOR UNTIL HE WAS CANNED!

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Manafort is a commie sympathizer.......not sure why some Americans here think hes a good guy. He's more or less a spy that headed up the Trump campaign.

Flynn was a commie too and was Trumps NATIONAL FUCKIN SECURITY ADVISOR UNTIL HE WAS CANNED!

Are you a commie? Seems like you stand more in line with communist principals then anyone on here? Wasn't Bernie your guy?

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Good God!  You really are playing catch up here,  aren't you? Go back to sleep.  You aren't being the help you think you are.

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

read my edit

Why did you "edit"?  Did you just throw something out there thinking it wouldn't be questioned to point toward a false narrative?

meme

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

You are auch an ignorant hack. :lol:

Define "pacifier". :lmao:And why was he fired?

You are just an ignorant hack.  Period.

I guess our little question answer debate is over.....again.  I answered yours and I get nothing from you other than incorrect rhetoric and crap.

Well done Slinger!  You are a credit to your party.

That has been MO from day one...ask endless questions, bitch until somebody answers, post a laughing emoji when the answer he gets doesn't fit his narrative, call the person stupid and not answer any questions in return. It's pointless to even engage the mook.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

That has been MO from day one...ask endless questions, bitch until somebody answers, post a laughing emoji when the answer he gets doesn't fit his narrative, call the person stupid and not answer any questions in return. It's pointless to even engage the mook.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb: 

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

only I did answer his questions, like I try to do with others. dumb fuck.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

It's very SnowRider-ish.  Without the self-harming, dangerous name calling and rhetoric.

Poor SR.....and Slinger.

Related image

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good God!  You really are playing catch up here,  aren't you? Go back to sleep.  You aren't being the help you think you are.

Why did you "edit"?  Did you just throw something out there thinking it wouldn't be questioned to point toward a false narrative?

meme

I edited to answer his question about the agencies, before he posted again. duh. you're not very bright and would make a lousy investigator :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Oh bullshit....all you try to do (and succeed quite well) is to act like a smarmy  cunt partisan liberal hack.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

The reason I asked for space to discuss topics between like minded people not fuckin right wing nutcases who thinks its OK that our government is rum by commie sympathizers.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's very SnowRider-ish.  Without the self-harming, dangerous name calling and rhetoric.

Poor SR.....and Slinger.

Related image

:lol::lmao::lol: 

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Oh bullshit....all you try to do (and succeed quite well) is to act like a smarmy  cunt partisan liberal hack.

don't get all pissy because you managed to fall back to your old habits. if you're going to "hang" with, and act like, a dumb ass again, I'm going to call you one.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

The reason I asked for space to discuss topics between like minded people not fuckin right wing nutcases who thinks its OK that our government is rum by commie sympathizers.

So you admit to needing your own safe space :news: 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

don't get all pissy because you managed to fall back to your old habits. if you're going to "hang" with, and act like, a dumb ass again, I'm going to call you one.

Start using the word "posse" and claim you're the "Puppet Master" and you're transformation in to SnowRider Lite will be complete

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Again, I think that is a great idea!  I believe you can do that too.  Others can view but not actually contribute in all the "festivities".

I think we'd all enjoy just watching it unfold!  IN 3D!!!!!

Image result for 3d movie gif audience

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah.  Me too.  So I don't have to.

When is your side gonna take a real good look at themselves and try to make positive changes?

This.

Not going to bother with reading past pg 1 . Like the rest of non- LWL  No one GAF.

When is the last time anyone had a conversation about the election, Russians, or any of that crap, outside of this forum.

Find some decent leadership, rebuild your party, and for FS stop with the illegitimate president........... Its over.