Check your account email address ×

Spring Snow Check

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

ski doo has a mountain share ? I hardly ever  see them in the lots or out and about only ones I see are my buds and he keeps buying new ones habit I think . he swore they were the best even before the awful xp summit what ever that pile of shit time bomb was  

:lol: you must be blind....or the biggest fucking liar here other then momo.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I'm a poo guy and I think the ski doos are a fantastic sled.  Can't really go wrong with any of thr 4 imo 

fuck that brittle doo just yanking on the bars and the whole thing flexes fucking saplings put it out of commission let alone a hit that drives u straight up a tree that shit totals the doo .I cant stand the break guard in the foot well and IMHO not a fan of the bandaid t motion I thn k it is prob good for guys who are learning but I find it hard to consistently control . but then I am no fan of the EZryde with same deal

4 minutes ago, Dave said:

:lol: you must be blind....or the biggest fucking liar here other then momo.

I don't ride in Canada only Colorado Wyoming some times not often Idaho .I am sure in Canada there are a shit ton of bent modules running around the hills.

just do a Craig's list search   of CO WY se how many are for sale that should tell the story  

Edited by Ez ryder

29 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

The Apex is still running fine. I like the Sidewinders , but will wait .

was talking to a bud who owns a yammi dealership thought he said this was the last yr for the Apex I think it was Apex any way the old school 1 they have made for some time any way

On 3/16/2017 at 9:37 PM, Sal Rosenberg said:

I've thought of that also as the price is very attractive , but why have the same old thing ?    

The spring buy price I got was a $1,000.00 more than a deeply discounted 17, it was a no brainer to go 18 :bc: 

On 3/16/2017 at 9:49 PM, jtssrx said:

And you're a year one new motor Guinea pig

There has been countless hours of testing on this engine and as ez said the guys ot west have been pounding this engine for awhile now.

On 3/16/2017 at 9:54 PM, Ez ryder said:

that new team with the roller shaft is a sweet  set up 4 sure 

IMHO one of the biggest offerings this season . yeah the new 800 is nice but I still find the clutch more exciting .

I'm with you on the clutch.

21 hours ago, Anler said:

The biggest news in clutching is the Doo P drive... :news: 

As in how they are running red hot in the 850 and eating belts like they are free :lol: 

16 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

and the cat is the only 1 that can take a hit . people keep saying it is behind but we have all 3 in our crew I can jump from 1 to the other no prob . they each have there shinning spot .

U can keep the doo I am not a fan. the pro is a better fresh snow tree sled but as soon as U get wind blown or trenched out the cat is better and like I said the cat can take a real hit and keep on going when the others are bent or worse totaled. the axsis rmk is a sweet sled but so is the mountain cat  

like I said 2 guys in my crew are going from 5 yrs of pro back to cat.  

I don't understand a company selling a sled that needs aftermarket braces because the sled folds up after hitting a rock @ 20 mph.

Now I know why Anler gets nervous when we go boondocking :lol: 

https://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=420740

http://www.dootalk.com/forums/topic/1339009-sneak-peak-g4-front-end-brace-kits/

On 3/16/2017 at 9:41 PM, racinfarmer said:

The 600's run awesome.  I'd recommend one if you are in the market for a new sled.  

That being said, if you get a 137" or 141", get ice scratchers right off the bat as they can run hot on the trail, unless you are running studs.  Even with studs, I'd still get them.

Got a 137 and have had no issues.

20 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

As in how they are running red hot in the 850 and eating belts like they are free :lol: 

I don't understand a company selling a sled that needs aftermarket braces because the sled folds up after hitting a rock @ 20 mph.

the new doo is harder than the 12 cats on belts by far .  

20mph? hell best I can figure my wife's xp was bent up loading on to the trailer . doo are total junk when it comes to taking any kind of a hit .  that includes the new brittle cast bulkhead or what ever letter they gave to it to make it sound cutting edge.  

I will never understand why some one buys a off trail skidoo knowing U will be running over small trees and bouncing off stumps taking out at least 1 A arm a season using the handle bars for leverage to roll it over as they flex and move the whole council. Dainty is not what I want for a  boondocker  

30 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The spring buy price I got was a $1,000.00 more than a deeply discounted 17, it was a no brainer to go 18 :bc: 

There has been countless hours of testing on this engine and as ez said the guys ot west have been pounding this engine for awhile now.

I'm with you on the clutch.

Now I know why Anler gets nervous when we go boondocking :lol: 

https://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=420740

http://www.dootalk.com/forums/topic/1339009-sneak-peak-g4-front-end-brace-kits/

You and your Arctic cat rumors about Doo have never really held much water. Your clutch guru over at Goodwin in selling pdrives as a performance upgrade... :news:

https://goodwinperformance.com/product/pdrive-clutch

1 minute ago, Anler said:

You and your Arctic cat rumors about Doo have never really held much water. Your clutch guru over at Goodwin in selling pdrives as a performance upgrade... :news:

Those pics at the link are not rumors :lol: 

U are not trying to pretend the new doo is not popping belts on a record pace are u?

just take a trip to snowest . 

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

the new doo is harder than the 12 cats on belts by far .  

20mph? hell best I can figure my wife's xp was bent up loading on to the trailer . doo are total junk when it comes to taking any kind of a hit .  that includes the new brittle cast bulkhead or what ever letter they gave to it to make it sound cutting edge.  

I will never understand why some one buys a off trail skidoo knowing U will be running over small trees and bouncing off stumps taking out at least 1 A arm a season using the handle bars for leverage to roll it over as they flex and move the whole council. Dainty is not what I want for a  boondocker  

Funny I hit a tree head on with mine. Bent the pipe up pretty good and zero structural damage. Rode it for another 60 miles that day. And a few hundred more a couple weeks ago. 2000 miles on this belt too...

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

U are not trying to pretend the new doo is not popping belts on a record pace are u?

just take a trip to snowest . 

I don't ride mountain sleds so I don't really give a shit. If there is an issue I'm sure they'll work it out. I still think that new clutch is going to be the one your faggot companies are going to try to mimmick the most going forward...

• Like 1

Funny I hit a tree head on with mine. Bent the pipe up pretty good and zero structural damage. Rode it for another 60 miles that day. And a few hundred more a couple weeks ago. 2000 miles on this belt too...

U bent up the pipe because of the pile of shit tinfoil bumper that u can bend with a good kick .

I hit trees and rocks on a pretty regular basis I once in a while bust off the lower mounting bolts of the bumper and from time to time rip the lower a arm off the sled with no chassis damage.

the doo is week . the weakest chassis in the business and that is not even debatable

Just now, Ez ryder said:

U bent up the pipe because of the pile of shit tinfoil bumper that u can bend with a good kick .

I hit trees and rocks on a pretty regular basis I once in a while bust off the lower mounting bolts of the bumper and from time to time rip the lower a arm off the sled with no chassis damage.

the doo is week . the weakest chassis in the business and that is not even debatable

Ask fbent7 about his experience with that chassis. There's a guy who hits some stuff. :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I don't ride mountain sleds so I don't really give a shit. If there is an issue I'm sure they'll work it out. I still think that new clutch is going to be the one your faggot companies are going to try to mimmick the most going forward...

yeah yo doo boys have been saying that for a long time about the fixed secondary and the clicker clutch . cant think of any one who has ever had a doo primary drilled to fit a cat or poo. but I do know of 3 people personally who have a P85 drilled to fit a cat .

Ask fbent7 about his experience with that chassis. There's a guy who hits some stuff. :lol:

it is not even debatable the cat is the heaviest  and most durable chassis in business.  well there is old yammi but they are not in the running for anything

doo has a very light chassis that is the weakest in the business for what 15yrs in a row now

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah yo doo boys have been saying that for a long time about the fixed secondary and the clicker clutch . cant think of any one who has ever had a doo primary drilled to fit a cat or poo. but I do know of 3 people personally who have a P85 drilled to fit a cat .

The poo clutches are pretty good. Lot of poo guys are swapping out the team secondary for the p2. The tra 7 has been pretty solid. My clutches on both etecs run fairly cool and belts last a good while. Cat should use Doo or poo clutches for sure... :bc:

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

it is not even debatable the cat is the heaviest  and most durable chassis in business.  well there is old yammi but they are not in the running for anything

doo has a very light chassis that is the weakest in the business for what 15yrs in a row now

Yamahas are the most durable. But the poo axys chassis is better then both cat and Doo. It's pretty tough. And I have some experience with that too... :lol:

17 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

was talking to a bud who owns a yammi dealership thought he said this was the last yr for the Apex I think it was Apex any way the old school 1 they have made for some time any way

I believe that's correct and I've heard you can only get them through snow check.

Just now, Anler said:

Yamahas are the most durable. But the poo axys chassis is better then both cat and Doo. It's pretty tough. And I have some experience with that too... :lol:

1 not even hard tunnel landing n the axsis and it is twisted . backing up a axsis on a trailer hit the side of the door frame with the back of the running board shatters that thin ass mount . have seen them both .

the RMK axsis handles nice the beyond anything any one I know can out ride . the mountain cat also handles  very nice and is more capable than any one I know can keep up with.

the cat is still the toughest one with that comes a weight penalty I am willing to take . the new poo motor is holding up well so making choice tougher for my next mountain sled.

still only 2 choices for me for a off trail sled I hit way to much shit to own a non ribbon runner doo

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

1 not even hard tunnel landing n the axsis and it is twisted . backing up a axsis on a trailer hit the side of the door frame with the back of the running board shatters that thin ass mount . have seen them both .

the RMK axsis handles nice the beyond anything any one I know can out ride . the mountain cat also handles  very nice and is more capable than any one I know can keep up with.

the cat is still the toughest one with that comes a weight penalty I am willing to take . the new poo motor is holding up well so making choice tougher for my next mountain sled.

still only 2 choices for me for a off trail sled I hit way to much shit to own a non ribbon runner doo

Poo makes the best mountain sleds. Always have. I'm not debating that. Even that skidoo shill outfit snowtrax chose the poo over the Doo in the mountains. 

Just now, Anler said:

Poo makes the best mountain sleds. Always have. I'm not debating that. Even that skidoo shill outfit snowtrax chose the poo over the Doo in the mountains. 

always have? how long u been ridding? the M was the first truly capable mountain sled that changed the way people ride in the hills for ever and was king f the hill for 7 yrs and before that the lightweight 1m was the king . the pro rmk was a killer chassis for sure but it had a huge downfall under the hood . if u have actually road a well set up pro and a well set up proclimb u will see they are both very competent sleds that shine at diff things . u get on a axsis or a new mountain cat I is very hard to tell what one is better any place.

the doo is not a contender in my book for a off trail sled I will bust it and rune a trip 14hrs from home guaranteed  

57 minutes ago, Anler said:

Funny I hit a tree head on with mine.

Thats pretty much the only reason it wasn't totaled. :bc:

I tweaked the front of my wife's new Enduro when it caught the lip of my trailer loading in an uneven lot. Easy enough to pull it back into shape but still a pisser. Did the same with my Attak once and bent the shit out of the trailer. Nothing wrong with the sled :lol: