Check your account email address ×

economically poor trump voters cheer as obamacare is dismantaled.....

19 minutes ago, oleroule said:

article 1, section 8 defines SPECIFICALLY the powers delegated to the fed.

amendment 9 and 10 give all other power to the states.

take up the cause in your state...bring uhc to the people of your state.

governor angry anger has a ring to it...no?

sure does-  general welfare would include heathcare if the government so chose to do so  

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

sure does-  general welfare would include heathcare if the government so chose to do so  

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

Ole Drool fancies himself a Constitutional Scholar....the reality is quite different.

30 minutes ago, oleroule said:

ever think congress is wrong?

the president is wrong?

why can't the supreme court be wrong?

in this case it was.

anyone that looked at what roberts based his swing vote on knows that.

Maybe you should get your self appointed to the SCOTUS.

3 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

No Shit but feel free to keep repeating it like you have for years meanwhile the rest of us with a shred of compassion will worry about an affordable system that will guarantee healthcare for Americans.

Sometimes you have to repeat things that libs tend to ignore 

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Sometimes you have to repeat things that libs tend to ignore 

Do you agree with Ole Drool because that would make you both wrong.

46 minutes ago, oleroule said:

article 1, section 8 defines SPECIFICALLY the powers delegated to the fed.

amendment 9 and 10 give all other power to the states.

take up the cause in your state...bring uhc to the people of your state.

governor angry anger has a ring to it...no?

Do you ride a ski doo ?  

27 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the obamacare bill was not passed with as a tax...thus making it not covered by article 1 section 8.

roberts rewrote the law by calling it a tax.

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Our HC is run by the provinces, feds don't even have to get involved. 

that would be the same as u.s. states then.

i'm all for something at that level if that's what the state citizens want...and their constitution allows it.

Edited by oleroule

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

So you are against military spending?

At it,s present rate ? Yes,,

should the government provide a new car to everyone?

Edited by Sleepr2

17 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

At it,s present rate ? Yes,,

should the government provide a new car to everyone?

That's not what I asked....judging by your first post you shouldn't be paying any taxes at all because as you said nobody has a right to your earnings.

4 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

When can we stop pretending that Obamacare is some kind of great thing?  It is failing on many of it's levels and at a minimum will need to be fixed.  And let's also be honest that love him or hate him Trumps approach of including opposing member of congress weather they are from his party or not in the discussion about healthcare is far superior to the previous administrations one sided behind closed doors approach.

Hahaha, invite opposing members of congress into the discussion....that's funny.

TRUMP - "Hey, here's this bill that Paul Ryan came up with last night, I don't know fuck all about health care but I'm behind it even though it's not at all what I promised everyone.  Glad you're here and since Republicans were pissed that Obama rushed his bill through in a year, we're going to take our time to do it right.  You've got until Mar 20 to figure this out cuz that's when we're gonna vote on it"

:lmao:

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Hahaha, invite opposing members of congress into the discussion....that's funny.

TRUMP - "Hey, here's this bill that Paul Ryan came up with last night, I don't know fuck all about health care but I'm behind it even though it's not at all what I promised everyone.  Glad you're here and since Republicans were pissed that Obama rushed his bill through in a year, we're going to take our time to do it right.  You've got until Mar 20 to figure this out cuz that's when we're gonna vote on it"

I think this plan is a loooooser just like Obamacare but I also feel that a better compromise will come out of this. Obama had a terrible bed side manner with congress and not just with the opposition party. Trump will have a much Healthier relationship congress.  

29 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

That's not what I asked....judging by your first post you shouldn't be paying any taxes at all because as you said nobody has a right to your earnings.

Wrong, as expected,  as I,ve always a said ,cut spending before yo start demanding more of other people's money, have you,been reading too much shit from Timeshare and Rev and started thinking in extremes like they do to bolster their claims?  :dunno:

Edited by Sleepr2

11 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think this plan is a loooooser just like Obamacare but I also feel that a better compromise will come out of this. Obama had a terrible bed side manner with congress and not just with the opposition party. Trump will have a much Healthier relationship congress.  

A compromise in 2 weeks?  Trump has a terrible relationship with congress on this issue.  This bill is shaping up to be a disaster.

7 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

A compromise in 2 weeks?  Trump has a terrible relationship with congress on this issue.  This bill is shaping up to be a disaster.

:lies: Fuck you're a clueless know nothing clown 

9 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Wrong, as expected,  as I,ve always a said ,cut spending before yo start demanding more of other people's money, have you,been reading too much shit from Timeshare and Rev and started thinking in extremes like they do to bolster their claims?  :dunno:

If you were around in the 1950's you would have been the guy bitching about the creation of The Interstate Highway System.

9 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Ahh, so some nostradumbfuck Canadian has the inside track on the machinations of our government. 

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

Lame, 

Why is it lame....the federal government taking your tax dollars and building a nationwide highway system the majority of which you would never use....you would be bitching up a fucking storm.