Check your account email address ×

Republican Plan to replace ACA

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

that's not far at all from the truth...

Rep. Jason Chaffetz on Tuesday said low-income Americans should give up iPhones "that they just love" in order to afford health insurance.

Hey, Hacky McHackerton, Obama said something real similar about low income people that they need to look at thier cable, phones, etc need to re-prioritize their money to get health insurance.

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

What a fucking asshole

Yes, he most certainly is!

Image result for obama cell phone meme

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Can somebody please explain to me why there is still no provision for selling HI across state lines....pretty sure Trump said he wanted this during the campaign.

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Can somebody please explain to me why there is still no provision for selling HI across state lines....pretty sure Trump said he wanted this during the campaign.

It may be in the new plan.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Hell, don't know what's all in or out of the new plan yet.  I haven't really even looked at it yet.  I do know that medical care costs can vary greatly from one state or region to another.  So, it'd be my guess, even if you were able to buy insurance from Mississippi, you'd still be quoted based on your residence zip code.  I think a federal rate may be a more workable item.

After doing some reading it probably doesn't matter  as it really wouldn't do much in the way of reducing premiums.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/brucejapsen/2016/10/10/sorry-trump-selling-health-insurance-across-state-lines-wouldnt-lower-costs/amp/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

After doing some reading it probably doesn't matter  as it really wouldn't do much in the way of reducing premiums.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/brucejapsen/2016/10/10/sorry-trump-selling-health-insurance-across-state-lines-wouldnt-lower-costs/amp/

exactly. it was simply a bunch of bullshit to give the less intelligent something to talk about at the bash obama diner. 

27 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

exactly. it was simply a bunch of bullshit to give the less intelligent something to talk about at the bash obama diner. 

Oh, please tell us, what it is you "intellectually elite" talk about at your little suck, jerk and ride festivals?

meh....it's probably way over my head even if you could explain it.  Or wait....is it the same high brow conversations and comments you post here? :lol:

I'd love to have an in-person, in-face debate with any of you.  It'd be the funniest shit ever!  Well, not for you.  It'd be a moment of humiliation and shame.....and all you'd hear at the end is my boisterous laughter.  Or your fucking ears ringing...either/or/both.  Dealers choice!

:lol:

"Intellectually elite."

:slapping:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, please tell us, what it is you "intellectually elite" talk about at your little suck, jerk and ride festivals?

meh....it's probably way over my head even if you could explain it.  Or wait....is it the same high brow conversations and comments you post here? :lol:

I'd love to have an in-person, in-face debate with any of you.  It'd be the funniest shit ever!  Well, not for you.  It'd be a moment of humiliation and shame.....and all you'd hear at the end is my boisterous laughter.  Or your fucking ears ringing...either/or/both.  Dealers choice!

"Intellectually elite."

:slapping:

snake summed you up fairly well. you're a phony. have fun with your ego. 

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

snake summed you up fairly well. you're a phony. have fun with your ego. 

Well, if that makes you feel better, little man.  I want you liberals to feel good about your selves.  You believe that don't you?  That, I'm here to help you all feel good about yourselves?  It's all about serving up what you people want. As long as you are lighting up your PM's between each other about me, then, it's a win for all.

:bc:

17 minutes ago, Cold War said:

What does Nancy Pelosi think? 

She is my go to gal on H C .

She's gotta wait til it "passes to know what's in it".

She is such an idiot.  Complete and utter fool. :lmao: PERFECT for the Dems.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

Her scowl at Trumps congress speech was priceless. :lol2:

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:We....... are........... going............... to............. fight ................Bush.......... on......... this ......... every step of the way.

Ummmmm, Mrs. Pelosi??!!!

Shhhh, shhh!     just let her go.

I saw George Sloppyopguis  grilling some poor slub on it this morning.

We are going to  give this baby a good looking at this time, drive her around the block, kick the tires, look under the hood.....like we know what the fuck is going on! 

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

:We....... are........... going............... to............. fight ................Bush.......... on......... this ......... every step of the way.

Ummmmm, Mrs. Pelosi??!!!

Shhhh, shhh!     just let her go.

I saw George Sloppyopguis  grilling some poor slub on it this morning.

We are going to  give this baby a good looking at this time, drive her around the block, kick the tires, look under the hood.....like we know what the fuck is going on! 

My wife hates that "little creep". :lol:

It's as though some thought the ACA was "good to go".  

The lib MSM is selling this as the R's are tearing each other apart over it.  Pathetic.  But clearly, they cater to the correct audience.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My wife hates that "little creep". :lol:

It's as though some thought the ACA was "good to go".  

The lib MSM is selling this as the R's are tearing each other apart over it.  Pathetic.  But clearly, they cater to the correct audience.

It really is sad.   This is an issue that effects all Americans. Keep your grandstanding  bullshit for nonsense like the bathroom wars. 

The plan is Obamacare light.  While its an improvement over current its far from a big improvement.  

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

C6WiUzXWYAEZPKF.jpg

Of courses lifestyle has nothing to do with it. :lol:  Start breaking down groups like Asian American's and see how long they live. 

Higher than anyone on your chart.  Hmmmm.  Too high a percentage of American's smoke, drink, do drugs, eat poorly, exercise too little for any fair comparisons to be made.  

Asian Americans enjoy the longest life expectancy of any racial or ethnic group (87.3 years) in the U.S. today

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Of courses lifestyle has nothing to do with it. :lol:  Start breaking down groups like Asian American's and see how long they live. 

Asian Americans enjoy the longest life expectancy of any racial or ethnic group (87.3 years) in the U.S. today

Back to blaming the victim. This is why people like you will get the wall.

It could have something to do with the fact that a lot of the chemicals in our food are banned in other countries.

Or that preventative care is a priority in these other countries.

But no, you'll dismiss all that so you can blame fat and poor people for these embarrassingly bad numbers.

Just now, motonoggin said:

Back to blaming the victim. This is why people like you will get the wall.

It could have something to do with the fact that a lot of the chemicals in our food are banned in other countries.

Or that preventative care is a priority in these other countries.

But no, you'll dismiss all that so you can blame fat and poor people for these embarrassingly bad numbers.

The victim? :lol:  Holy fuck if I drink and eat myself into the grave early I'm the victim?   Of who exactly?  

Edited by Highmark

America is the most obese country of the Industrialized world.   Sorry but I'm willing to be virtually every obese person has been told by one doctor at one time or another to lose weight.   They can't make you stop eating and exercising a bit.  

http://www.worldatlas.com/articles/29-most-obese-countries-in-the-world.html

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The victim? :lol:  Holy fuck if I drink and eat myself into the grave early I'm the victim?   Of who exactly?  

This implies that life expectancy is merely a function of personal behavior and has no systemic barriers at all.

These are demonstrably false implications.

Typical of a dishonest shithead.

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

This implies that life expectancy is merely a function of personal behavior and has no systemic barriers at all.

These are demonstrably false implications.

Typical of a dishonest shithead.

:lol:  No it doesn't.   It just PROVES that it contributes.  I love your communist nobody but authority is to blame attitude though Moto.   :lol:  

And by the way where do I even mention poor people?  Talk about a dishonest shithead.   Look in the mirror pal.  

Edited by Highmark