Check your account email address ×

This should be worth something. Eat a bags of dicks , Homomomo

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The funny part is there is no member named Momo on FS :lmao: 

There's no members with the names sheepshitforbrains, ballsack, sodomite, etc. either you dumbass. :bigfinger:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The funny part is there is no member named Momo on FS :lmao: 

That's your defence?  :lol2:I'm pretty sure anyone who stumbles onto this site will put 2 and 2 together and come to the conclusion that momo is momorider. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

There's no members with the names sheepshitforbrains, ballsack, sodomite, etc. either you dumbass. :bigfinger:

:lies:

:lmao:

Description[edit]

Momo is a type of steamed bun with some form of filling. Momo has become a traditional delicacy in Nepal, Tibet and among Nepalese/Tibetan communities in Bhutan, as well as Sikkim state and Darjeeling district of India. It is one of the most popular fast foods in Nepal. Momos have also spread to other countries like United States (some parts), UK and Indi

2 hours ago, Ebsell said:

momo lives rent free in his moms basement that's about it. :nuts:

:lol: yep 

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Momo right now.........

:lol::lmao:

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Did you get your stickers yet?

Do you see any pictures of them posted on here yet, Forrest?  How the fuck would I know?  :pan:

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

:lol:

1 hour ago, Ebsell said:

That's your defence?  :lol2:I'm pretty sure anyone who stumbles onto this site will put 2 and 2 together and come to the conclusion that momo is momorider. 

:lol::lmao:

8 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Do you see any pictures of them posted on here yet, Forrest?  How the fuck would I know?  :pan:

I thought you might have spoken to your wife and asked if they arrived today. If I have to mail them again I'm going to take pics of the envelope with your address as I'm dropping it in the mailbox at the post office :news: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I thought you might have spoken to your wife and asked if they arrived today. If I have to mail them again I'm going to take pics of the envelope with your address as I'm dropping it in the mailbox at the post office :news: 

:lol::lmao:    I'm totally fucking with you Crockpotfuckstick :lol::bc: .     I asked her, she says she's didn't get the mail in yet.  Said she'll get it in the morning.  She's afraid if the dark out there, being by herself. :lol:

I just wonder WTF is taking so long 

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:lol::lmao:    I'm totally fucking with you Crockpotfuckstick :lol::bc: .     I asked her, she says she's didn't get the mail in yet.  Said she'll get it in the morning.  She's afraid if the dark out there, being by herself. :lol:

:wrong:

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

The USPS sucks! I had a web client mail me a check last month that ended up getting returned to him. He took a pic of the envelope and sent it to me,  it had the correct address on it :wall:

54 minutes ago, SSFB said:

:wrong:

What? :dunno:

50 minutes ago, ckf said:

The USPS sucks! I had a web client mail me a check last month that ended up getting returned to him. He took a pic of the envelope and sent it to me,  it had the correct address on it :wall:

I've never had a problem with the USPS :dunno:

19 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Somebody broke into the basement, locked Momo in the cage and started posting under his account. :pc:

:lol: