Jimmy Snacks

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2019 Thread*****

Recommended Posts

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Wow, I would love to do the glen . And it's a lot closer.

It's a hoot, I've done it 5-6 times.. $400 you can go with an instructor for 2 days and get trained..done that twice.. thats thru the BMW car club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ended up catching the last 50 laps last night. No idea how I did in the pool as I'm not sure who I picked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

1st, 4th, 11th

 

15th for the week, now 26th for the season.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Monster Jam last night.

 

CADE8BE0-A1DE-4D1C-8A33-78A8DBE9E1D8.thumb.jpeg.7b75dc4f79b76bb6884525f2ca413a00.jpeg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

1st, 4th, 11th

 

15th for the week, now 26th for the season.

17th for the week and creeping upwards to 54th overall. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Biggest gain, most points for the week. IP racing , good job John. 

Don't look now but Ive moved into 7th place overall. By AUgust all Ill have left is ty Dillon , Stenhouse and the new dude from Ct.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Biggest gain, most points for the week. IP racing , good job John. 

Don't look now but Ive moved into 7th place overall. By AUgust all Ill have left is ty Dillon , Stenhouse and the new dude from Ct.

Thanks.   Dillion was my best finisher this week on one of my teams :lol:     Seriously though, RCR seems to have found some speed this year :thumb:     Newman is also doing well with his new ride at Roush.

Edit: The guy that I tied with this week is Dave's dad.

Edited by ckf
added edit
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2019 at 7:41 AM, ckf said:

Road trip?  What can we get for a rental?

:thumb:

Hey crockpotfuckstick, just curious what happen to rob's RS after he passed away?  He didn't have any kids so what happened to all that he had ? 

 

You can PM me if you don't want to post it on here.  That is if you even care to share anything at all :thumbsup:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Hey crockpotfuckstick, just curious what happen to rob's RS after he passed away?  He didn't have any kids so what happened to all that he had ? 

 

You can PM me if you don't want to post it on here.  That is if you even care to share anything at all :thumbsup:

Everything was sold of by the executor of his estate. From what he had told me he was leaving everything to charity. He said the only family members that might need the money, Jane's sister and BIL., were assholes and not getting a dime :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ckf said:

Everything was sold of by the executor of his estate. From what he had told me he was leaving everything to charity. He said the only family members that might need the money, Jane's sister and BIL., were assholes and not getting a dime :dunno:

Wow.  That's is awesome that he donated everything. 

 

Edit: did you ever hear anything about cause of death?  :dunno:. Just curious if it was a heart attack or ? 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Wow.  That's is awesome that he donated everything. 

 

Edit: did you ever hear anything about cause of death?  :dunno:. Just curious if it was a heart attack or ? 

I think he said it was going to cancer research and animal charities.

As far as I know it was a heart attack. I chatted with his neighbors, one was the executor, for a while and they never said anything different.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Very cool and a damn good time he ran. 

I heard last weekend during the pre race that he was looking for a sub 3 hour time. Pretty damn close :thumb:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This should be a damn good podcast tonight....Bowyer is great! 😂

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Espn fucked up jayski. For years it was my homepage

They've been up for a few days. http://jayski.com/

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just finished listening to the Dale Jr. podcast with Clint Bowyer and damn he is one funny and cool cat...definitely worth the listen. Also just saw this on Twitter....

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First of all what a great finish to this race and second Larry Mac and DW were really good together in the booth.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some good racing about to start on CBS sports network #594 on FiOS..Blancpain GT

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

First of all what a great finish to this race and second Larry Mac and DW were really good together in the booth.

 

I know everyone hated the 2x2 racing but damn it made for some wild finishes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hard to believe Geoff Bodine is 70 and what a kooky season he had that year!

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.