Check your account email address ×

Donny’s Unsealed Bribes For Pardon’s..

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, BOHICA said:

CNN is not the most reliable or factual reporting network.

It’s a factual document and is really happening - doesn’t matter who the fuck reports it.  Of course your right wing propaganda sources won’t report it - even though it’s real.

42 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Donny taking bribes for pardons in newly unsealed  - but redacted - case.  Gonna be fun to watch all the crimes surface 

Your selective outrage is laughable 

• Marc Rich, a fugitive who had fled the U.S. during his prosecution, was residing in Switzerland. Rich owed $48 million in taxes and was charged with 51 counts for tax fraud, was pardoned of tax evasion. He was required to pay a $1 million fine and waive any use of the pardon as a defense against any future civil charges that were filed against him in the same case. Critics complained that Denise Eisenberg Rich, his former wife, had made substantial donations to both the Clinton library and to Mrs. Clinton's senate campaign. According to Paul Volcker's independent investigation of Iraqi Oil-for-Food kickback schemes, Marc Rich was a middleman for several suspect Iraqi oil deals involving over 4 million barrels (640,000 m3) of oil.[26] Longtime Clinton supporters and Democratic leaders such as former President Jimmy Carter, James Carville and Terry McAuliffe, were all critical of the Clinton pardon. Carter said the pardons were "disgraceful."[27]

30 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Wait until Joe’s DOJ gets the info :lol: 

On August 11, 1999, Clinton commuted the sentences of 16 members of FALN, a Puerto Rican paramilitary organization that set off 120 bombs in the United States, mostly in New York City and Chicago. There were convictions for conspiracy to commit robbery, bomb-making, and sedition, as well as firearms and explosives violations.[5] The 16 were convicted of conspiracy and sedition and sentenced with terms ranging from 35 to 105 years in prison. Clinton offered clemency on the condition that the prisoners renounce violence, seeing as none of the 16 had been convicted of harming anyone and they had already served 19 years in prison. This action was lobbied for by ten Nobel Laureates and the Archbishop of Puerto Rico.[6] The commutation was opposed by the U.S. Attorney's Office, the FBI, and the Federal Bureau of Prisons and was criticized by many,[citation needed] including former victims of FALN terrorist activities and the Fraternal Order of Police.[7]Hillary Clinton, then campaigning for her first term in the Senate, initially supported the commutation,[8] but withdrew her support three days later.[9]

Congress condemned this action by President Clinton, with votes of 95–2 in the Senate and 311–41 in the House.[10][11] The U.S. House Committee on Government Reform held an investigation on the matter, but the Justice Department prevented FBI officials from testifying.[12] President Clinton cited executive privilege for his refusal to turn over some documents to Congress related to his decision to offer clemency to members of the FALN terrorist group.

• Almon Glenn Braswell was pardoned of his 1983 mail fraud and perjury convictions.[19] In 1998 he was under federal investigation for money laundering and tax evasion charges.[20] Braswell and Carlos Vignali each paid approximately $200,000 to Hillary Clinton's brother, Hugh Rodham, to represent their respective cases for clemency. Hugh Rodham returned the payments after they were disclosed to the public.[21][22] Braswell would later invoke the Fifth Amendment at a Senate Committee hearing in 2001, when questioned about allegations of his having systematically defrauded senior citizens of millions of dollars.[23]

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s funny because you have said more than once that you don’t care about politics or any of this yet here you are in all these threads.

Again, I said I don't let it consume my life..it's not like I have 50k posts and go on every political social media platform I can find..Sorry, but I have a very very fullfiling life and don't need others to tell me what or how to think..I can actually go buy a sled or a truck all on my own not needing anyone's opinion to do that..:bc:

• Like 2

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Again, I said I don't let it consume my life..it's not like I have 50k posts and go on every political social media platform I can find..Sorry, but I have a very very fullfiling life and don't need others to tell me what or how to think..I can actually go buy a sled or a truck all on my own not needing anyone's opinion to do that..:bc:

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

On 12/1/2020 at 5:56 PM, SnowRider said:

It’s a factual document and is really happening - doesn’t matter who the fuck reports it.  Of course your right wing propaganda sources won’t report it - even though it’s real.

So was the report on trumps involvement in Russia meddling.  How did that work out ? 

Side note most presidential pardons come with a back door deal