Check your account email address ×

How long until Cuba collapses?

Rod

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump says we should just buy it so we can locate nukes there and drop em in the eye of hurricanes.

i shouldn’t suggest that.

Guantanamo Naval Base in Guantanamo, CUBA. Guantanamo, US Military Bases in Cuba. Despite the unfriendly relations between the United States of America and Cuba, the USA do have a military base established in the country. It is actually the oldest installation established outside of the country.

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

America is doing something. The old elephants are dying and getting their bones pissed on. I’m just glad to have lived live enough to see it. 

14535500.gif

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

they have a climate that allows production of agricultural goods as well as strong tourism possibilities if they were truly open to the world.   But until the US stops fucking with them that won't happen.   .    

While I think its past due for improved trade relations their path to success is honestly a simple one.

44 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Butt of Cocks spent a week on an all inclusive resort now he's a Regional Economic expert :lol: 

I’ve been there a bunch of times. You? 

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

Ah ok so you should be listenin rather than talkin 

so because you've been to an all inclusive there 4 times and had 5 flapjacks with sausage every morning you're an expert on the country's economy? LMAO. 

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

so because you've been to an all inclusive there 4 times and had 5 flapjacks with sausage every morning you're an expert on the country's economy? LMAO. 

You just doubled down on stupid oops how much deeper you wanna dig 

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

Lol frenchy is like that one buddies dumb wife that has done nothing but knows everything 

dude you are the one that is claiming that going to an all inclusive in cuba gives you special in depth knowledge of their economic woes. :lol: 

Just because you drank cheap watered down booze all day in a swim up pool bar that you also pissed in for 7 straight days doesn't mean you  have any insider info :lol: 

Edited by frenchy

Just now, frenchy said:

dude you are the one that is claiming that going to an all inclusive in cuba gives you special in depth knowledge of their economic woes. :lol: 

Just because you drank cheap watered down booze all day in a pool that you also pissed in for 7 straight days doesn't mean you  have any special insider info :lol: 

I’m not claiming that. You’re claiming that.  Are you ok?  This is rather bizarre. 

Just now, ACE said:

I’m not claiming that. You’re claiming that.  Are you ok?  This is rather bizarre. 

their issue is the trade embargo, especially considering their proximity to the US. Even with that their per capita GDP is roughly the same as Jamaica's so it ain't rocket science. 

Just now, frenchy said:

their issue is the trade embargo, especially considering their proximity to the US. Even with that their per capita GDP is roughly the same as Jamaica's so it ain't rocket science. 

And what would they export to the US?