Check your account email address ×

Why did Whitmer veto the Bill to end forcing covid19 infected seniors into nursing homes?

19 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Poor smails. What a fucking tool.

Notice he’s bot answered one question or replied about my family member dying as a result of this policy 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Notice he’s bot answered one question or replied about my family member dying as a result of this policy 

I’m sorry for your loss but you spent months downplaying this virus as hundreds of people died in your back yard but now that it has affected you personally it has become real and you still think masks are stupid, Birx is a liar and Fauci is a faggot.

20 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

I'd be concerned but he doesn't think for himself so wgaf

Dude you are generally regarded as a dumbfuck on these forums and your definition of being led is anyone that disagrees with you. You make blanket statements about mask wearers being sheep but then have to admit that your wife wears one...apparently that doesn’t count. 🤣

BTW I love this narrative that I am somehow led and can’t think for myself...I made a comment that differed from the OP and the group thought warriors came running...never fails and Drip you are always leading the charge...that should tell you something but I doubt it will.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m sorry for your loss but you spent months downplaying this virus as hundreds of people died in your back yard but now that it has affected you personally it has become real and you still think masks are stupid, Birx is a liar and Fauci is a faggot.

She'd be alive if Whitmer didn't kill her. PERIOD END OF STORY. The Virus Hype is Bullshit Forcing Nursing homes to take covid infected seniors is Murder

34 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

She'd be alive if Whitmer didn't kill her. PERIOD END OF STORY. The Virus Hype is Bullshit Forcing Nursing homes to take covid infected seniors is Murder

I’m not going to argue about it and I’m genuinely sorry for your loss.

• Like 1

Admittedly , I’m not up on how putting a loved one in a home works,  but can’t you take them out at anytime?   You don’t have to let them die in there, right?   

26 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Why would that cunt put people with covid in old folks homes? Give one good reason for that?

I've posted articles about it and from what I understand A) Nursing Homes were not forced to accept Covid Patients B) If they did they were supposed to House them in isolation units/wings C) there was nowhere else for these people to go and D) it was done with guidance from the Federal Government. 

https://www.wxyz.com/news/coronavirus/its-just-plain-false-state-did-not-order-nursing-homes-to-take-covid-19-patients-whitmer-says

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, irv said:

demmss8.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Admittedly , I’m not up on how putting a loved one in a home works,  but can’t you take them out at anytime?   You don’t have to let them die in there, right?   

Ask Irv...he seems to know everything about everything that goes on in this country.

I dont know if this is what happened in Michigan and New York but my wife's facility has a tcu that takes in people that are well enough to not need the resources of a hospital. They just need help with recovery.

Her facility has had 4 patients that were covid patients and hospitalized for quite a while but were no longer infectious. They spent 1-3 weeks there rather than high cost hospital care.

Any chance this is what really happened in Michigan and new york and people are being fed a load of crap.

Edited by Big Crappie

2 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

I dont know if this is what happened in Michigan and New York but my wife's facility has a tcu that takes in people that are well enough to not need the resources of a hospital. They just need help with recovery.

Her facility has had 4 patients that were covid patients and hospitalized for quite a while but were no longer infectious. They spent 1-3 weeks there rather than high cost hospital care.

Any chance this is what really happened in Michigan and new york?

More than likely but trying to tell  the "Whitmer is a cunt" crowd anything involving facts and the truth is a waste of time. I've posted several articles explaining it to no avail.

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ask Irv...he seems to know everything about everything that goes on in this country.

Poor, Pouts. :cry:

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I've posted articles about it and from what I understand A) Nursing Homes were not forced to accept Covid Patients B) If they did they were supposed to House them in isolation units/wings C) there was nowhere else for these people to go and D) it was done with guidance from the Federal Government. 

https://www.wxyz.com/news/coronavirus/its-just-plain-false-state-did-not-order-nursing-homes-to-take-covid-19-patients-whitmer-says

Like clockwork, it's Trump's fault. Nice article you posted from Whitmer. Do you actually believe anything that comes out of that dingbats mouth? 

3 minutes ago, irv said:

Like clockwork, it's Trump's fault. Nice article you posted from Whitmer. Do you actually believe anything that comes out of that dingbats mouth? 

See what I mean Xcrr.

Nobody was forced to do anything you braindead twat.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That makes more sense then.

She is a cunt for closing bars again ...