Check your account email address ×

Fuck this election stuff

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

you could have bought some go fast parts with that 300$ and put a fucking 50$ used HJC motorcycle helmet on your head......your brain is located in your ass anyways :bigfinger:

Shut up you big mean asshole.....now I need to go to my nest :baby: in the safe tree!

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

axys launches like a rocketship !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes....we've all heard.  I'll wait up for you though.  :lol:

And that chassis is about the toughest thing I've seen out there...I sadly proved that last year.  Remember...weak chassis don't win races.  And well, we all know the numbers.

:bum:

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Shut up you big mean asshole.....now I need to go to my nest :baby: in the safe tree!

:lol: xlt and all the other precious little snowflakes will share their safe space with you 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yes....we've all heard.  I'll wait up for you though.  :lol:

And that chassis is about the toughest thing I've seen out there...I sadly proved that last year.  Remember...weak chassis don't win races.  And well, we all know the numbers.

:bum:

The procross chassis is tough or the axys

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

This is Anlers picture....he shipped it 2 day fed ex which wasIMG_2488.PNG very cool of him. :bc:

You'll love that CF.  I've got an all black one..  Super light!  What's all that shit wrapped up inside of it?

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

How is the CF helmet you bought.  Thinking of getting one as well.

CKX Titan, its fucking sweet can't wait to give it the test. Seems like it should have a really good seal from the cold. On those really cold days or saddle bag trips Ill probably still have the modular. 

12 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

:lol::lol::lol:

Come on man. lol. A 2002 xc600 or zr600 would be dead even with you. Lets not get crazy. its still a 125hp sled.

This shit reminds me of HCS when the Axys first came out.  "FASTER THAN A 1100 TURBO!"  :lol:

8 minutes ago, Reevester said:

CKX Titan, its fucking sweet can't wait to give it the test. Seems like it should have a really good seal from the cold. On those really cold days or saddle bag trips Ill probably still have the modular. 

Looks real sweet.  Gotta try one.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Looks real sweet.  Gotta try one.

I have a 509 carbon and a fly carbon IMHO the fly is a nicer lid . but I still am  usually wearing my old pile of shit klim f4 with no unbusted plastic parts left on it. I just love the venting for my style ridding will prob buy the carbon version of it

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I have a 509 carbon and a fly carbon IMHO the fly is a nicer lid . but I still am  usually wearing my old pile of shit klim f4 with no unbusted plastic parts left on it. I just love the venting for my style ridding will prob buy the carbon version of it

I usually need to crack open the modular I have now about a third  to get enough venting for my desire.  Want to look at some and the Titan looked pretty good.  Sold out in many locations.