Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

16 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Why do you really care?  its not like its going to benefit you or most people :dunno:  

If it isn't built somehow it will be Trudeau's fault right - but would it have been Stephen's fault hmmmmm 

It will be built so get ready with your "great going Trudeau" 

The talking heads were really beating up on Jagmeet today. Basicly the money that would flow into the coffers would pay for a lot of the social programs the gov't is touting. 40 B was the figure.

Just because it wont benefit me why should I be against the pipeline? Sounds awfully parochial of you. Thats what the asshats in Ptbo said about Del Mastro's passenger rail plan. "I wont use it so why do we need it?"

Edited by revrnd

39 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

you mean Harper failed at his attempts :dunno:  but Trudeau manage to do it first year in office :dunno:  

got ja 

It was approved and yet not a drop expected til 2020 at the earliest.  Sure.

33 minutes ago, revrnd said:

The talking heads were really beating up on Jagmeet today. Basicly the money that would flow into the coffers would pay for a lot of the social programs the gov't is touting. 40 B was the figure.

Just because it wont benefit me why should I be against the pipeline? Sounds awfully parochial of you. Thats what the asshats in Ptbo said about Del Mastro's passenger rail plan. "I wont use it so why do we need it?"

In a nutshell.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

So you are saying impose some sort of sanctions for any Province that doesn't follow the PM :dunno:  

How do you feel about Doug just saying NO to Carbon Tax :dunno:  should Trudeau impose something on Ontario with your backing :lol: 

such a ONEWAY  

He already has dumb as a stump.... he told the provinces to impose one or he would do it for them. Premier of Sask. asked if he had done an impact study and your lover said NO. He asked if he would do one and again your lover said NO.

Only a dumb as a stump fool would compare a tax to a corporate investment that is a big plus for the economics of Canada.

In the case of the pipeline. The investors had done everything right before starting work. They had every provincial and federal approval necessary. If the deal falls apart no matter what Trudope does to try and sell investment in Canada those potential investors will start to laugh in his face. Like someone already said. It was a done deal. Only an idiot could fuck it up..

36 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I never said be against it,  just wonder why its such an important thing to you?

I am all for it always have been, but don't give a rats ass if it gets done or not.  The billions will still flow no matter what happens.

certainly isn't something I would judge any government on

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I never said be against it,  just wonder why its such an important thing to you?

I am all for it always have been, but don't give a rats ass if it gets done or not.  The billions will still flow no matter what happens.

certainly isn't something I would judge any government on

smoking heavily today I see... If the pipeline is scrapped the $B's will flow alright but not the way that is good for Canada. The $B's that would have been invested and the jobs it would have created will flow out of Canada.

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

He already has dumb as a stump.... he told the provinces to impose one or he would do it for them. Premier of Sask. asked if he had done an impact study and your lover said NO. He asked if he would do one and again your lover said NO.

Only a dumb as a stump fool would compare a tax to a corporate investment that is a big plus for the economics of Canada.

In the case of the pipeline. The investors had done everything right before starting work. They had every provincial and federal approval necessary. If the deal falls apart no matter what Trudope does to try and sell investment in Canada those potential investors will start to laugh in his face. Like someone already said. It was a done deal. Only an idiot could fuck it up..

So Doug should follow the rules like you are asking BC too?  

You are mad at Trudeau for saying the pipe line will go through :lol:  

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

So Doug should follow the rules like you are asking BC too?  

You are mad at Trudeau for saying the pipe line will go through :lol:  

He can say it will go through all he wants... until he acts and pushes it through he has done nothing.

Again you are comparing a tax to a business investment and they aren't comparable.

10 minutes ago, 02sled said:

They even put their money where there mouth is and spent over 1 billion to date.  Time to put the big boy pants on Justine.

He can say it will go through all he wants... until he acts and pushes it through he has done nothing.

Again you are comparing a tax to a business investment and they aren't comparable.

Looking at it from BC's angle most of the population is against the pipe line, but they are not so against carbon tax since they had it a decade ago.  

This is a huge issue for BC 

Looking from a province point of view should they cave to the Federal government - or fight for what you believe in :dunno:  

so what is the line where you can't say no to the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT - 

and   I don't like carbon tax 

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Looking at it from BC's angle most of the population is against the pipe line, but they are not so against carbon tax since they had it a decade ago.  

Looking from a province point of view should they cave to the Federal government - or fight for what you believe in :dunno:  

Cut off the gas, maybe they will get a clearer picture then.

34 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

BS. about most of the population against the pipeline. Your imagination is still in overdrive WRONG AGAIN FAIL Do you ever come up with anything based in fact.

In B.C., 39 per cent believe in building pipelines while 29 per cent are against, according to an Abacus Data survey; the rest are in the ambivalent middle.

So really only 29% are against it but your delusions call that MOST. It's the current Premier who is exercising his own personal beliefs over that of the people.

There are clearly defined definitions of federal and provincial responsibility. The point that you conveniently ignore is that KM met all the requirements and got all the approvals both provincially and federally before they started work. The current Premier is being an ass and every challenge he puts up gets smacked down as having already been approved and decided.

In this case he isn't and can't say no since it was/is fully approved. He's just being stupid

Edited by 02sled

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Cut off the gas, maybe they will get a clearer picture then.

pretty simple in your world eh!

I call with a ban on all oil trains from Alberta and raise you :double the port fees: for anything shipped from Alberta.

BC coast is nice to have 

only a ONEWAY would insist first move is to have an inner nation trade war :lol: 

BS. about most of the population against the pipeline. Your imagination is still in overdrive WRONG AGAIN FAIL Do you ever come up with anything based in fact.

In B.C., 39 per cent believe in building pipelines while 29 per cent are against, according to an Abacus Data survey; the rest are in the ambivalent middle.

So really only 29% are against it but your delusions call that MOST. It's the current Premier who is exercising his own personal beliefs over that of the people.

There are clearly defined definitions of federal and provincial responsibility. The point that you conveniently ignore is that KM met all the requirements and got all the approvals both provincially and federally before they started work. The current Premier is being an ass and every challenge he puts up gets smacked down as having already been approved and decided.

So he should CAVE to the request of the FEDs :dunno:  

Seems you don't think he even has this right to do so? 

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

So he should CAVE to the request of the FEDs :dunno:  

Seems you don't think he even has this right to do so? 

There is nothing for him to cave to.... he is simply stalling and wasting money. He keeps playing a game... he says you need this approval... and it comes back saying.... here we have it already. It's his own provincial approvals he is playing games with. He should actually listen to the people. More people in BC want it than don't. Sounds like he's taken a page from Wynnebags play book... who cares what the people want I know better.

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

There is nothing for him to cave to.... he is simply stalling and wasting money. He keeps playing a game... he says you need this approval... and it comes back saying.... here we have it already. It's his own provincial approvals he is playing games with. He should actually listen to the people. More people in BC want it than don't. Sounds like he's taken a page from Wynnebags play book... who cares what the people want I know better.

CAVE okay got it fall in line 

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

pretty simple in your world eh!

I call with a ban on all oil trains from Alberta and raise you :double the port fees: for anything shipped from Alberta.

BC coast is nice to have 

only a ONEWAY would insist first move is to have an inner nation trade war :lol: 

Go south then.  They can fuck off.

If the Liberals or NDP had won a majority (not needing Green Party support) would we even be having this discussion? I'm pretty sure the only reason Horgan is against the pipeline is to appease the Green party. Piss them off & they'll vote against/or be absent when he needs their votes in the Legislature.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

In this case he isn't and can't say no since it was/is fully approved. He's just being stupid

In Fail math, 39/100 is a majority. Smoking pot before class will do that to you...