Check your account email address ×

Troops to Saudi Arabia

American troops on the way to protect Saudi Arabia.

Wait a minute!! Wasn't it 16 SAUDIS that slammed 911??

I give up. I hope I can talk some in the family to leave this country. 

This is something from " THE THEATER OF THE ABSURD ". 

Simmer down.  This is also a duplicate post by somebody else that was whining about it.  We’re already there.  This is just air and missile defense suppot with some engineers. Arabs are inept with technology and a just plain terrible fighting group.  Following only behind negroes.

And stop it with the “Saudi did something to someone on 9-11” idiocy.  That is just some more absurd “I hate America” shit that is just plain silly.

K thanks.  :bc:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Simmer down.  This is also a duplicate post by somebody else that was whining about it.  We’re already there.  This is just air and missile defense suppot with some engineers. Arabs are inept with technology and a just plain terrible fighting group.  Following only behind negroes.

And stop it with the “Saudi did something to someone on 9-11” idiocy.  That is just some more absurd “I hate America” shit that is just plain silly.

Just shut the fuck up you moron. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Arabs are inept with technology and a just plain terrible fighting group.  Following only behind negroes.

I'm sure a few of the remaining Tuskegee Airmen might want to refute your " Racist " claim... Have your dentist number on speed dial.

2 hours ago, bladefever said:

I'm sure a few of the remaining Tuskegee Airmen might want to refute your " Racist " claim... Have your dentist number on speed dial.

Sure.  I’d be interested in the debate.  Or, would you like to have it?  You know, I’m sure you could, right?

Polacks are also terrible fighters.  They are just loud.  :lol:

15 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Zee, what's your TNW??????

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Sure.  I’d be interested in the debate.  Or, would you like to have it?  You know, I’m sure you could, right?

Polacks are also terrible fighters.  They are just loud.  :lol:

Sure. I will let you start with your examples. 

9 hours ago, bladefever said:

Sure. I will let you start with your examples. 

Examples?  You mean like historical African or Arab military conquests on a worldwide scale?  Or, what I’ve personally witnessed.  What is your experience?

You may just want to stick to calling me “racist” and go tear down a statue or two.  Maybe burn a few history books also....or just sit and cry.  Dealers choice!

• Haha 1

Just now, bladefever said:

Screenshot_2019-09-22-08-47-08-1.png

With forces outnumbering the British 10:1 for this BATTLE.  How did this work out afterwords.  Or, is that part of history skipped and deleted but librulz.  Well, I don’t want to spoil it for you!!!!  :lol:

Hey, Custard took a beating!  How did that play out for the Indians?

Remember the Alamo!  That worked out well for the Mexicans too.

Shit!  I may have just spoiled things.  

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 6:26 AM, Zambroski said:

LOL - this is what pathetic and desperate look like when bundled together.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Why does the  US bow to SA? 

Excellent question but now that Trump is President it's all good and questioning it means you hate America.....just read here for a few days and you'll know why.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Excellent question but now that Trump is President it's all good and questioning it means you hate America.....just read here for a few days and you'll know why.

i certainly recall posts by momo accusing "Barry of sucking Saudi cock" yet heres trump rushing to their aid even after they were part of an attack on US soil in 2001.  

33 minutes ago, frenchy said:

LOL - this is what pathetic and desperate look like when bundled together.

LOL...How so?  

36 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Why does the  US bow to SA? 

Same reason Canada “bows” to the USA: Strategic partnership.

Now, this is where you raise hell and act like you aren’t our “+1” at world dinners.

:lol:

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No, some are just flakey, whiney bitches with no drive or self respect to make something of themselves so, they feel it’s best to hate anyone trying to do so in our country while they try to blame capitalism and the Constitution for their shitty, pathetic lives.

SBYL.  

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

i certainly recall posts by momo accusing "Barry of sucking Saudi cock" yet heres trump rushing to their aid even after they were part of an attack on US soil in 2001.  

Absolutely he said that...fuck we're helping The Saudis bomb Yemen but fuck it....all good!! 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

LOL...How so?  

Same reason Canada “bows” to the USA: Strategic partnership.

Now, this is where you raise hell and act like you aren’t our “+1” at world dinners.

:lol:

No, some are just flakey, whiney bitches with no drive or self respect to make something of themselves so, they feel it’s best to hate anyone trying to do so in our country while they try to blame capitalism and the Constitution for their shitty, pathetic lives.

SBYL.  

That makes zero sense and 100% irrelevant...you really are fucking stupid...bottom line.